(See All?) Announcements
550 Users Online
Google, Bing, Nia, Sage

I Don't Think We're In Kansas Anymore. — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Danielle who has 3 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aaqila Rose
<ul><font style='margin-left:20px;'>Everything had seemed more vivid, more eye-opening lately. What she had discovered whilst traveling from the East all seemed slightly surreal. The ones she had met, the ones she had seen fallen.. Everything made her realize that the world she once lived in was not what everywhere else was like. Places were different -- sometimes not in the best of sense. The world was cruel, and Aaqila would have to realize that sooner than later. But until then, her naive soul was untouched by the cruelties of the world, and she kept herself in her own little bubble. Her own <i>perfection</i>.</font>

<font style='margin-left:20px;'>She had been traveling for the longest time now, her mind still floating back to the memories of her parents back home. She thought of them and only hoped that they were okay. Being loners, it was hard for them to defend themselves, and Aaqila as well. She had set off a month ago, fending for herself and scrounging up the smallest morsel of food she could find. It was raining now, and she was soaked to the bone. Her piercing eyes looked through the dreary atmosphere to find a lagoon placed within the forest; the perfect spot for a rest.</font>

<font style='margin-left:20px;'>She walked around the area until she food a tree large enough to protect her from the larger parts of the rain. Qila lied down, nestling her head in her paws, eyes batting every once in a while to flush away the rain that dappled her eyelids. She grumbled at the annoyance of the water and covered her face with her paws, closing her eyes and trying her best to catch some shut eye. Of course, it wasn't long until she realized that sleep would have to come later. It was too wet and too dreary for her to sleep out here, getting drenched.

</font></li></ul>
Played by Chels who has 14 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Crux Adder
Hehehe. Word of the day just makes me giggle. Darkle darkle darkle. Also, this post is weird; I'm in the car working from a tethered connection and it's hard to concentrate xD Anyway, welcome to RoW though!
<blockquote>Crux <i>hated</i> the rain. What was normally a spotless, fluffy white coat was soaked with the awful stuff, plastered to his bulky frame. The sinews in his thick shoulders tightened and loosened as he made his way through the deep green forest, keeping low to the ground with a constant snarl. His occasional attempts to shake the water from his fur were in vain, and after an hour of the dreadful weather, he accepted defeat, like always— resolving only to shaking the drenched spikes of fur from his eyes with a huff.

The strong odor of moss and moisture was thick in the air, and Crux found his senses somewhat blinded; when he happened upon the lagoon and the female resting near its bank, he kicked himself inwardly for having missed her scent until that moment. In the dim light, everything around him seemed to <span class='word'>darkle</span> (...ha). He wasn't sure if she would notice him either, so he stood silently for a moment, watching her, studying her. Her light fur was not dissimilar to his own, a trait he found he rather liked in females; he couldn't help but think, in that moment, that she was naive to be so off her guard in the wild. From what he could tell, she was alone.

He drew nearer, though approaching the lagoon's bank instead of her. A few wolf-lengths away from her, he stopped, bending down for a quick drink he didn't need while eyeing her sideways. A crooked grin crossed his face; breaking the silence of the rain, the large male issued a loud, abrasive woof, probably the canine equivalent of <i>BOO.</i> Would she be startled? He certainly hoped so.</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Sep 02, 2011, 06:36 PM by Crux.)
Played by Danielle who has 3 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aaqila Rose
<i>It's not problem! Thank you (:</i><ul>She rose to her feet, almost on point at the sudden noise. Although not completely startled, the fur on her nape was pricked in caution. "<b>Who are you?</b>" she asked, tail risen slightly. Aaqila was not one, ever for violence. You could never be too careful nowadays, though. She had seen what a wolf could do to another when one was alone and vulnerable. She had seen things ripped and torn apart. The world was crazy.

Her mixed eyes watched the also white wolf's every move that he could possibly make. Everything was so dark, and it was so hard to see through the thick fog and mist that surrounded the lagoon.

<i>Low muse, I'm sorry.</i></li></ul>
(This post was last modified: Sep 06, 2011, 04:27 PM by Aaqila.)