(See All?) Announcements
521 Users Online
Google, Bing

Why can’t I forget you? You’re already gone. — Spectral Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 207 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Darrah Tainn
Sorry if it's poorly written, I was unscrambling the stupid pumpkins in-between writing Dx. MATURE FOR SWEAR WORDS. Insert @Peirus however you'd like :). Or @Noble , Idk what's going on anymore XD!  Although i'm pretty sure we can't claim special event lp on this anymore? It'll still be fun though!

Sleep deprivation was no stranger to the young Tainn, though this time it felt more like a burden than a fun experience. Darrah had been training, and hard. The Guardian title ended up holding more importance to him than originally expected, perhaps it was because his uncle was the one who thought him fit for such a role? Nevertheless, it was time the raven boy found comfort in sleep, or so he thought.

Darrah was just trotting himself back toward the den when something caught his eye, or rather someone. Though it couldn't at all be who he'd expected. They wouldn't dare show their face around the bend again, would they? Eyes widened, the Tainn turned his head in disbelief. It was his mothers smirking face that met his gaze, and he soon found himself running toward her. "No fucking way!" he snarled, unsure of what it was he planned to do once actually reaching the woman. Would he kill her? It sure was possible. She wouldn't be lucky enough to deceive his family for a third time. Especially when his newest siblings would now be involved in the whole mess. She had no business ruining two more lives. "What the hell are you doing?!" Tears filled the former prince's eyes, he wouldn't be holding back this time.

The closer Darrah managed to get to the woman, the more she laughed. The sound was horrendous, and it only managed to enrage the yearling more. "What's so fucking funny, Nayeli?!" He bellowed, swiping his paw at her frame. "You need to leave, Now! Before you don't have the option anymore.. Go!!" Attacking once more, the male found himself sobbing. Giggling filled his ears, and he suddenly felt a sense of weakness take over. '...W-..Why?'

I curse the blue skies.

Darrah Tainn

(This post was last modified: Nov 25, 2015, 06:52 AM by Darrah.)
At some point,

I started looking at the ground more than the sky

It’s hard even to breathe.
Played by Emma who has 116 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Noble Lagina
hope it's okay that I super-imposed Noble as ghost-Nayeli?

It was dark and she was hungry, but Noble wasn't ready to attempt round two with the oak forest pack yet. She slipped through the darkness, restless and searching. Winter would be here soon and she knew what sort of hell awaited her and @Rory if they couldn't find a sheltered safe place to hunker down. She wasn't going to be stuck in the god-forsaken ravine this time, there had to be something better than a chilly cave carved into snow and ice. This forest seemed a good a place as any, the oak trees would ward of the cold mountain air and with any luck some of these streams would be deep enough to remain patent over the winter. She was poking her head into likely caves and squeezing into every thick patch of brush - anything the two lone yearlings could call their own.

Noble thought she was a good ways - she certainly had no intention of setting up shop (even unofficially) anywhere near the Bend's land. It came as a shock to hear Darrah's voice ring out. Her head snapped up and around. She shrank back as he berated her, eyes growing wide as her hackles lifted. Oh shit! He rushed forward and she scrambled back, too surprised for any sort of grace.

"Nothing! I'm not doing—" Darrah was still furious and fear broke down Noble's resolve. "I'll go! I swear I'll go!" Every retort caught in her throat. What was going on? She wasn't Nayeli and she wasn't laughing - but neither was the heart of the problem right now. When the anger fell away to grief she was at a loss. "What was... what's wrong with you?"

[Image: ROWtwloha2015-btd.png]
Played by Maeby who has 207 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Darrah Tainn
It's cool! I was low-key hoping you would! :) I'll respond to our other post tomorrow! :D

Darrah couldn't stop crying. Nayeli had appeared to be speaking to him, though the words were rather muffled. He couldn't of understood them even if he wanted to. Giggling was still rather apparent, but it no longer seemed to be coming from her. Had she brought someone along with her? No, he hadn't caught the scent of another presence. Nothing was adding up! Had the Tainn finally went insane? "Please.." the boy collapsed, he was far too exhausted for this shit. "Just... Please."

When something coherent finally emerged from the woman's mouth, it wasn't in the voice he'd remembered her to bare. No, this sound was a bit softer, younger even. What's wrong with him? Well he wasn't even so sure anymore. "I wish I knew.." the yearling winced, the stress was overbearing. He had to put a stop to it, but how? "Nayeli..."  shutting his pumpkin eyes tight, the Tainn desperately searched for the right words to say. "If that's really you... Please leave, and never come back." he was too tired to fight anymore, too weak. "I never want to see you again.. The Bend has found it's place without you, long ago. Dad's moved on, we all have. So just.. go.."

I curse the blue skies.

Darrah Tainn

At some point,

I started looking at the ground more than the sky

It’s hard even to breathe.