(See All?) Announcements
562 Users Online
Bing, Viorel

Fire & Ice — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 187 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey
The fact that she didn’t get up or moved away from after he had basically invaded her personal space allowed him to gather the courage to look back at her. Finding emerald flaked jewels looking back at him as if searching for something made him uneasy. Had he gone too far? What was she searching for? After what felt like ages the silvery woman returned the gesture with her own pink tongue. The agouti male could feel the blood rushing to his cheeks, and if his coat were to be thinner his companion would be able to clearly see him blushing.

What came next completely blindsided the boy. Her words filled his audits as his brain slowly digested what she had said. "Tyne, I know we just met but umm. Would you mind if I stayed with you. I mean, I really would like to meet some of your pack and I umm well. I really like you Tyne." She looked away nervously and began to eat the remainder of her meal. Unable to peal his golden orbs from her beautiful face he mulled over what she had proposed…well at least the first part for the time being.

Tyne couldn’t see why her coming back with him wouldn’t be ok. One more for their group certainly couldn’t hurt, and maybe if they were able to find a way home she could come with! Excitement washed over him as considered the possibility of showing Ayla his home. “I’d love it if you’d come back with me” he smiled at her while tilting his head as to recapture her gaze “and I really like you too”. His last comment left him shocked at how naturally it fell from his tongue, it was like it was meant to be…

He adverted his eyes once more just as she had after her confession to look back at his meal as well. However he had already eaten all of his meat and so wasn’t as lucky to have a distraction. Figuring he had to look back at her eventually he turns his multicolored skull towards her once more. He hoped to capture any facial expressions that she may let escape before her reply.
[Image: tyne_by_becuffin-dblzjdk.png]

For OOC preferences just check Moonshadow's profile