495 Users Online
Bing

Teeth — Fireweed Rise 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 448 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer
the secrets that I hide, control us & it's just not fair

It was apparent that even after he had uttered his little invitation for more (some other time) that she was not yet finished with him. Soon enough, however, she swung her leg back over him and settled at his side. She was not like Piety and Morganna, though, in the fact that she allowed him his space. A fragment of him fantasized of having her cuddled up against him but it was not enough to want her to do it. He was about to compliment her again, this time for her cleverness, when she spoke up again after he received the kiss he had initially been expecting.

"Sorry 'bout tha'." It was an unmistakable apology.

"Shhhh" he immediately hushed her, craning his head and neck forward to press his nose and lips to hers in a stolen kiss of his own. Then, just as she had before, he drew back into his previous position. His moon-like eyes remained on her, though, and he whispered in her ear. "Don't you ever apologize for something like that. Never." When their eyes met again he gave her an assuring nod, "Understand? If you want something, you take it. Even if it's from me." His mere simper had turned into a smirk now. "But, next time I won't be this easy... If you want me, then you'll have to work a little harder than this... Are you game?"

i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
i'm doing whatever i can to make the bad things go away