526 Users Online
Bing, Google, Indi

Unspoken — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 448 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer
...but you’ll be able to feel me.

"Make me proud," he encouraged her with a low growl, his characteristic smirk already upon his face. "I look forward to hearing of your progress then when I return." To her additional statement, his grin grew lopsided, a sign that he was humored or, more likely, touched. Piety, before her, had not gone to such lengths.

"Of course not," he assured her, allowing her to remain pressed up against him. "Wouldn't even dream of it." A touch of his lips to the base of her ear and he withdrew from her. There was nothing more to talk about as far as he was concerned. Everything else - relationship status, giving Sven a new sibling or two, and continuing Hecate's training - could wait. What was important right now, most crucial than anything else, was getting Isolde home. If the little one turned up dead, Skoll had a feeling all noses, followed by bared teeth, would be pointed at him. He had nothing to do with her disappearance; and, if he was going to be involved, he vowed to be the most promising of any search parties sent out from the Ridge.

He continued to smile at his companion, "Come, my little kestrel, best be heading back." A step off to one side and he started walking towards the trees and well away from the openness of the Meadow. "Maybe we can hunt a bit before settling in, hmm?"

i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
i'm doing whatever i can to make the bad things go away