(See All?) Announcements
492 Users Online
Bing, Google

secrets within — Whisper Caverns 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Trix who has 96 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Blitz Mizuno

Blitz was appreciative of the young wolfs respect in that she did not pry. Quietly, he turned his head to look at her as she shuffled closer, daring to inhale more of the scent mixed in her coat. He did not exactly consider his Uncle Kelp family. He was more along the lines of a good family friend, than anything. While older, he considered the wolf useless on his own. As emotional and uptight as he could be, it was the Mizuno's own steely, logical outlook that got him through these tough times. Sighing gently, with a shake of his large head, he managed a weak smile. "Dun worry 'bout it. It was...out of my paws anyways." He said, then dropping the topic. He wasn't willing to let on too much more, even if this youth seemed harmless enough.

What she said next made his muscles freeze, his heart fluttering. She was offering him a chance at a home? Vivid apple green eyes blinked in genuine surprise, words lost on his tongue. Finally finding his train of thoughts again, he cleared his throat, smiling kindly down at the girl. "That's...very generous of you. But I must decline, for now. I need to try and gather my bearings." Had she not smelled the salt and sand on his fur? Surely if she had, she must have been curious. "I will most certainly keep your pack in mind though. After a pause, she introduced herself as Ravenna. Pushing himself up into a sitting position, his larger frame loomed over hers. But there was no hostility in his posture. Instead he seemed to adopt a slightly protective, big brother sort of air. "A very pretty name, miss Ravenna." There was no shame in addressing even a child such as herself properly, as one would a lady. "I am Blitz. Blitz Mizuno."
Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
There was only a delicate nod given by Ravenna at his last comment about his family, or lack their of. Perhaps he was like her mother in ways, who had left her homeland in order to make a new start for herself, join a new pack, gain a mate and start up her own branch of the family which she had said her goodbye to long ago. It was the same manner in which her brothers before her had left - Greer, Asriel, Deacon and so on, all of which she had never met before and never knew if she would ever meet. It would seem that with her mother no longer ruler, she would be the last of her kind, the last of Angier and Elettra's children. The generation had ended. It would be her turn now.

After his decline in her offer, she nods her head sharply in understanding. "There is a lot out there to see, I'm sure." It was a curiosity which she was unsure she would ever fill, given the fact that she had no intention of leaving her mother and father behind. Ravenna loved them far too dearly and was far too dedicated to her pack to go anywhere else anytime soon. However, she did imagine a year when she might take the months of summer and venture off onto the lands beyond with her brother, only to return to the comfort of her home where she felt she most certainly belonged. One day he would find out where he belonged to. Her pale, eerie gaze bores onto him as he lifts up to sit, though their is a soft expression over her mug. "Mizuno..." She repeats, the sir name just as foreign to her as he was. Back home, ninety-five percent of the wolves their were Archer, Lyall, or both. A true family if there ever was one, even with the drama of family feuds. "Want to check out the falls?" She speaks then, deciding against her venture within the former pack den and onto the territory outside.

Played by Trix who has 96 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Blitz Mizuno
We can exit with these two heading towards the falls, if you like.

"Hopefully I will adjust..." He commented, turning to fix his eyes back towards the entrance once more. Of course he would. He may be far away from home and practically alone, but that didn't mean he could not adapt. While hot headed, and often over ruled by emotions, the dark Mizuno did have his logical side. It just...didn't kick in at the right moment sometimes. This pretty young lady before him was a welcome distraction from his usual worrying. And not half bad company, either.

A low chuckle sounded in his throat, dark audits turning back only momentarily. Had it been any other wolf his own age, or older, they would have received a snide comment. But as was typical with Blitz and those younger than he, his tolerance was impressive. "Strange, isn't it? The name Mizuno actually means 'of the water'." One corner of his mouth threatened to curl upwards into a tiny grin. Fitting that she should suggest now going to investigate those falls. With a stretch of his neck muscles, down to his shoulders, he prepared himself to step outside. "I actually would enjoy that. I could use a nice cold drink while we're there." He said in an inviting tone, stepping aside most politely to let the young lady exit first.

Emerging outside of the rocky caverns soon after what he hoped would be a new friend, Blitz took a spare moment to check out his surroundings. A glance to both his left and right, to make sure that no other wolves, or even worse, predators, were out and about. He was still a little leery of this new land he was lost in, and with the added presence of a young pack wolf at his side, he was being diligent in making sure the coast was clear. Once satisfied, the faint but familiar trickle of water above the rocky ledges, leading away and into the trees, got his attention set again. "C'mon." He said, easily clearing the uphill slope with his large frame. "I'm curious to see what these falls look like." His dark tail stirred to life, faintly while he waited for the pale girl to join him at his side.
Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
Sounds like a plan!

Her smile was light, happy and beautiful in a way that would soon come to an end. As time would pass in her life, there would be little left to smile about. Today would be a happy one and her ears of silky dark gray perk with an interest to his explanation of his name and then as he lifts, stepping aside enough for her to pass him by. She does so quick, her movements fluid and careful bounds out of the cavern's opening and back out into the forestry around them. Not far off were the meadows and then not far from that was her home. For now she knew she had a few hours to spare before she would have to return. In her thoughts, her ears perk up high once more when the other male told her to 'Come on'. She offers a low bark in his direction. "Coming Blitz!" She calls to him, rushing into his direction to catch up with her new-found friend.