(See All?) Announcements
489 Users Online
Google, Bing

dead gardens — Whisper Marsh 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Melorama who has 194 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Yvly Doramor

I've been busy preparing for school which starts in a couple of days, so take all the time you need <3 And that sounds great! :D We could maybe ask Siki if she wants Craw to help them take the piggy down? :o (Plus then Yvly could find out that she has already met Craw xD)

Yvly watched as the large brute trotted the last quarter of the distance when it was clear that he had a good a chance of winning the race as a bee was able to fly in the pouring rain. Which was to say, none at all. When he finally made it to the tree she pranced around him in a circle, tail waving high up in the air, as he complimented her on her speed. She fondly remembered to a week ago when her and a few others had initiated a hunt to take down one of the deer's in the herd that had passed by quite stupidly through their territory. The tawny female came to a stop, facing Wraith, puffing slightly from the running. "I'd like that," she admitted. Maybe then she could see what he was best at, though judging from his size, it was pretty obvious he would make a great guardian. The best man for the job of bringing a large prey animal down.

Her tawny ears lowered when Wraith softly told her he should return to his pack lands. It seemed like no time had passed at all since he had barrelled her over into the icy snow on an isthmus in the frozen marshland, and despite that, she no longer felt any irritation about it. It was in the past, and she had decided he was too nice for her to be angry at for long. Very unusual as she could hold a grudge against a wolf for a very long time, but Wraith was... different. "I sure hope so, though preferably in different circumstances," Yvly responded with a smile, ears perking up once more when he spoke of them seeing each other again. That would be nice, having at least one friend, even if they were in a 'rival pack'. "Make sure to say hi to Craw for me," she added, softly laughing. She would have to meet Wraith's friend at some point.

330 words

Yvly Doramor

imagine we are higher than the arrows,
casually we're breathing with the pharaohs,
tragically we fall just like the arrows.
Played by Vet who has 367 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Wraith Kael
Amber eyes glowing with happiness, the dark wolf beamed at Crystal. He wasn't bothered by losing the race, always pleased to discover the talents of others. Wolves, Wraith felt, were at their most beautiful whenever they were in their element. Running suited the tawny female without a doubt. "Yes, I'll try not to crash into you next time. Though you've got to admit, it makes for an interesting day." His tongue lolled from his mouth in a wide, toothy grin as he turned to leave. He knew if he delayed departing, he would stay just to be in her company for far too long.

At her parting response, he boomed with laughter. "I'll tell him," he promised before breaking into a run back towards his own pack's territory. And while he couldn't be certain if she was watching, Wraith couldn't help but show off a little on the chance that she might be. As he neared towards the tree line, his confident paws raced along the snowy trunk of a fallen tree that was caught in the fork of another. With the recklessness born from years of traipsing dangerous mountain ridges, he leaped from the end of the broken trunk that was at least two stags high in the air and landed with surprising grace for a wolf his size into the depths of the trees.

OOC: Not sure if you wanted to wrap it up with a response of your own or not. Just let me know if not and I can close the thread. <3 (I think I know how... o.o;;)
[Image: wm2_by_becuffin-dblzotz.png]
Played by Melorama who has 194 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Yvly Doramor

Thanks for the wonderful thread Wraith! <3 :D

She hummed happily in response to Wraith's comment. Yes, having the wind knocked out of her sure did make for quite an interesting day. Not only did she spend time with another wolf that she had just met, but made friends with them too. That was a far greater accomplishment by far in her books than spending the day alone in the frozen marshland. At least it would be memorable, even if they never saw each other again which she hoped wouldn't happen. Yvly would quite like to meet up with Wraith again in the future, no matter the circumstances. The company was all she considered to be important.

Her tawny ears flicked forward at his promise, and she watched as he turned, breaking into a run to, presumably, his pack territory. She had yet to actually come across the border, not wanting to disturb the peace and be met with an aggressive face who would then chase her off, seeing as she carried the scent of the 'rival pack'. Not that it mattered to her, at least, not for the nonce. Dark amber eyes were glued to Wraith's dark pelt as he neared closer to the tree line and, with raised wolfy brows, she watched as he confidently raced up a snowy trunk raised higher than she could stand in the air before leaping off the end, landing with grace that surprised her, given his size. Yvly stared at where he had spectacularly disappeared for a few moments before giving a quick shake of her head and turning to head back in the direction of her pack, the smallest of smiles on her face.

275 words

Yvly Doramor

imagine we are higher than the arrows,
casually we're breathing with the pharaohs,
tragically we fall just like the arrows.