(See All?) Announcements
557 Users Online
Bing, Chan, Google

Killing in the name of... — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Siki who has 497 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Craw
Brute force won out over agility this time, as Morganna's balance and intentions were shot through. She fell and crumpled, and for a moment he was tense, expecting her to get up and carry on, but to his grim satisfaction she stayed down. Taking a deep breath, and letting the adrenaline of their relatively brief encounter ebb away as his coarse fur flattened and his composure calmed, he regarded the defeated Archer. Under different circumstances he might have seen her surrender as a failure or sign of weakness, but this was something she needed; her ego and arrogance had to be stripped away to see what she was really made of, deep down. She had to understand her own capabilities even better than Craw if this was going to mean anything. His lip did curl, though, in a twisted smile at the hint of sulk in her expression, and stepped forward twice to leer over her.

"I wouldn't say that," he said evenly, reaching down to briefly grab the end of her muzzle in his teeth; pressing down briefly but gently, he left the message of his victory clear, but then he released her. Moving his nose instead underneath her chin, he pushed upwards, indicating that she should get up, and ultimately re-affirming that he hadn't forgotten the heirarchy. Disrespect was not a part of this training, should they partake in it further. Giving her some space, he shook out his coat and then smoothly sat. "By all accounts, life here is soft. You have had little reason to really learn combat, so you fight as though playing, or as though hunting the single-minded prey. Now, though, you have purpose beyond that." And I think you may prove yourself yet, he didn't say, though leveled her with an even gaze as he waited to judge her reaction.
[Image: wm_by_euphoriclies-da4medx.png]
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
Ears folded tightly against Morganna's skull, peach eyes widened and averted showing the whites of her eyes as pointed teeth closed firmly about her muzzle. Only her mother had thought to do such a thing with any regularity and it felt foreign and uncomfortable to endure it now. A lip may have curled, a sharp nip offered to the retreating face - had he been any other wolf, but as it stood, he wasn't just a subordinate. She had asked him to be her teacher, and she would respect him as such. It was the proper thing to do.

As he nudged under her chin and moved away, she rolled her legs beneath herself and pushed up, also shaking the dust and debris from her fur once @Craw was far enough away to not be showered with it. She moved closer, also taking a seat to listen, her head nodding along as he spoke. "I wan'ter do this th' right way." she affirmed with a smile, "This pack 'as always been a force ter be reckoned with, I wan'ter keep it tha' way." she dared to allow a hopeful smile to work its way onto her face. "So will yer teach me?"
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Played by Siki who has 497 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Craw
Fade? I'll have a new one up for you shortly :]

Her behaviour satisfied him. She understood their relationship well enough, a fact made evident by her acceptance of his brief but significant grasp of her muzzle. Their rankings forbade it, and he judged her to be too proud to let such an act go unpunished ordinarily. She was the queen's daughter after all, for all the good her make-believe crown was doing her.

As he gave her space, she stood and cleared her pelt, her manner calm. He had been worried that her spirit would prove too strong for sense, that the fire in her had burnt away the discipline, but perhaps those had been premature concerns. She was steely-eyed and controlled as she spoke, and her words were nothing but agreeable.

"Yes," he said simply, lifting his head just a little, seeing her through a new lens. "Yes, I will."
[Image: wm_by_euphoriclies-da4medx.png]