(See All?) Announcements
387 Users Online
Bing, Google

Might as well face it... — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Redd who has 65 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Avari Erin Bjornson
It was easy to tell that while she still held a certain level of control over her favoured son, it had faded significantly since he was in his youth. It wasn't as easy anymore, as saying her word was law. He knew better now, no doubt, had his own ideas and plans and thoughts. All of which she had once had such ease of control over. It was frustrating, but she was proud of all he had become.

Which way. Her head turned, eyes instantly looking out towards where she knew the snake was believed to be hiding. Whether he was still there, it was hard to say, but she offered nothing in the way of words, pointing with her nose, and her ears turned to listen as he voiced his desperation.

"We will find out if this true." Ah, she could only begin to imagine what might come about if it were, if the two boys met. She had to face the reality, that sending him away may be the last thing she ever told him to do. "Shortly thereafter his life will be over."

Played by Ace who has 149 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kjell Sørenson

Ears flattened backwards and the dark wolf huffed.  That way.  His mother might have well told him ‘near the trees’ or ‘somewhere the sun shines’.  He did not bother to hide the cross expression, still not having entirely forgiven the woman for past transgressions.  Still, he supposed, it was the only information he had at all.  Beggars can’t be choosers, he thought bitterly, grinding his teeth together.

Turning about, he peered in the general northerly direction and huffed again, not keen at all on his prospects.  Still, what else could he do?  Wait around in hopes Bishop might suddenly appear?  Wait for the summer to come and go without him?

“Fine.  I’ll go,” he bit out, turning back to his mother.  It would take some time, he imagined, to track the snake’s scent, or run into another wolf that had seen the bastard wyrm.  Ugh.  Brows furrowed all the deeper.  “It’ll be a while before I’m back.” A promise, or a warning?  The wolf shrugged, and braced himself.  “See you when I see you.”

And he was off again.

End.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health