(See All?) Announcements
510 Users Online
Bing, Google

who are you to judge — Spectral Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 3 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 448 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer

Obviously blinded by what he presumed to have been 'infatuation,' it was with heavy feet and a sinking feeling in his chest. Maybe if he had had a heart at all, he might have offered her to actually 'run away' with him. He needed to get home, though, to wash out his coat as best as he could and roll against anything he could find to cover up the last traces of her scent. One last look over his shoulder after he scaled two small rock shelf, and she was gone. His lips parted in a gasp of surprise, his breath lifting from him in a small cloud of air.

He was already so high up, there was just no going back now. If Morganna or, Old Gods forbid, Hecate learned of his little escapade, there would be no telling what might figuratively be in store for him. If he put all thoughts of Catori aside and how willingly she had accepted him, he was sure that the thoughts of his warm bed and secluded thicket would bring him back to his family's domain with no more than a sigh as a complaint.

Ears back and tail limp, with weariness startling to settle in his joints, the prince started the journey back over the Heights, relieved at last...

(Exit.)

i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
i'm doing whatever i can to make the bad things go away