(See All?) Announcements
599 Users Online
Google, Bing, Sophrosnia, Finley

Lost It To Trying — Grizzly Hollow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Melorama who has 194 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Yvly Doramor
Tag for @Jaysyek Let's see how this thread goes :)

Lately there had been an influx of new scents all over Grizzly Hollow territory, and with it came a form of agitation caused only by uncertainty. She recognised none of these new wolves that had all seemingly arrived at the same time, and it bothered her to no end. It also made her worried about her position in the pack. She was perfectly content with the third highest rank, but with these four or so new scents, some of which that were females, she felt the need to make sure her position was secured. The only way Yvly could think of doing that was to become second and get as close to Oula as she could, but that meant taking on the current second who she was sure she had not once seen around. Of course she had come across her scent from time to time, but now was the time for confrontation, and if she would not willingly give up her rank, she would take it by force.

After making her way to a fairly even ground clearing, Yvly threw her head back and called out for the female currently holding the rank of second within the pack. While she may act standoffish at times, she did not like violence very much, but if it was called for she could turn on just about anyone. That was the perks of only really looking out for herself, but there were a few that had managed to crawl their way into her soft spot, much to her irritation. It just meant she felt the need to look out for them too. But now was not the time to think about that. The tawny female reclined back onto her haunches, waiting patiently for the intended to arrive, wanting to get this over as quickly as possible.

304 words

(This post was last modified: Apr 10, 2016, 07:19 AM by Yvly.)
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
Her dirty paws and furry coat

Jayse felt like an old relic who lurked around these parts. For Rook had become a bit withdrawn, leadership had again swapped hands, and other than Pip,Tomen, or Hocus she didn't keep anyone company. Times she was tempted to expand herself, but it didn't seem worth the effort. Often felt like leaving with Trisden, tucking herself back at the Reach with those she really knew. Here she felt a bit like a bother, an outsider where she should not.

As an informal call rang for her, she couldn't shake the faint dread in her gut. There was surely only one thing the girl wanted from her since they had never formally met. Jayse wasn't sure what she would do about it. She was surely not in her prime any more. Joints protested here and there. She was not as graceful nor swift. But she surely wasn't entirely fragile and weak. And yet her position was merely a manner of how long she had been here while others came and gone. There was little else she was doing with it, so did it matter to hold onto it? Collecting a breath, she cleared her thoughts, and put on a neutral face, walking into the chosen clearing. Mismatched eyes looked upon the tawny and red toned lass. The white lady kept her tail mid height. She wasn't sure yet if she would make this easy or not. Since this was not her idea, she waited to be told if her assumptions were correct. She highly doubted she wanted to talk, hear the history of this place.

[Image: 9Py9751.png]
Played by Melorama who has 194 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Yvly Doramor

In no time at all the current second appeared, her stance simply saying this was an impersonal encounter, at least for the moment. Yvly stood up when the other arrived, her dark amber eyes running over the grey coat and mismatched eyes of the older female. The years had been fairly nice to her. "Hello," Yvly said with a slight smile on her face, bringing her tail down to rest neutrally at her hocks. If she could help it, the tawny female would try and not make this into a fight for the other's role. There was always the possibility she would step down willingly without too much fuss. It would be much easier that way, to.

"My name is Yvly, but everyone calls me Crystal," she continued, hoping to ease any lingering tensions and uncertainties by introducing herself. That was the polite thing to do, after all. "As we have not met before, I just wanted to say first up that this has nothing to do with you on a personal level," Yvly said smoothly, tawny ears twitching forward as she let her gaze rest on the other's face. She figured it was best to explain her intentions so there was no room for confusion or error. It would do no good for the older female to think she wanted to take her role simply because she did not like her. Quite the contrary, it took a lot for her to dislike someone, it was just easy for her to get annoyed with others.

255 words

Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
Her dirty paws and furry coat

The smile did little to comfort or assure Jayse. It seemed placed with a reason that had nothing to do with warmth and happiness. Least of all friendliness. The once queen's face remained rather still, which any who knew her would know it wasn't necessarily a good sign.

It was thoughtful the challenger would introduce herself, but there was little want to do so in turn. The white lady felt at fault she and others might not know her name, who she was. There was certainly a small amount of annoyance prickling under her skin because of it. The Lyall woman felt it within reason for the time at hand. There was the want to make it less easy for her younger counter part. Jayse always had a lesson to teach.

"Personal? How could it be? I'm sure you have no idea who I am,and see it of little consequence, " she interjected, still not certain what to think of the female nor her sudden want to rise. So far she was unimpressed. Why she felt she should hardly give a damn, as she was really nothing now, she couldn't help herself. "But, I will tell you Crystal. I'm Jaysyek Lyall, but most call me Jayse. This may not be my kingdom now, but I have to wonder what does it matter to you to rise in the ranks? What purpose would that serve hmm? "A purpose for you, and you alone?

(This post was last modified: Apr 29, 2016, 07:06 AM by Jaysyek.)
[Image: 9Py9751.png]