434 Users Online
Google, Bing

shines like this — Grizzly Hollow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ace who has 462 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Veho Macieo
One more round and we can all exit/call it done? :3

“Willows,” Veho grunted, ears flattening against his broad skull. While his personal experience with the wolves of the willow trees were limited, they were not good. These wolves had made a personal vendetta against those of Grizzly Hollow for reasons that far predated Veho and his leadership. Perhaps he would need to pay them a visit sometime in the future.

Oula’s health, however, was a far more urgent matter. While Wacipi’s own well-being was a relief, he did but wonder why the older female had trekked out on a hunt alone. But that was a question for another time. Glancing over at the other alpha, he gave a slow nod. She was correct. “We must inform the others to beware of these wolves – and we must strengthen our own borders lest they think themselves above pack law.” He huffed, chewing on his lower lip. They couldn’t avoid their neighbors forever, but some naïve part of the man had hoped it wouldn’t come to conflict like this.

“Oula, I would like to at least clean your wounds. They may not be much, but if the woman were than unhinged, I daresay we don’t put our trust in her personal hygiene habits,” the male grunted, reaching forward to nudge the warborn wolf towards his medical den. He then turned his attention to Wacipi. “I trust you could make note of this to the others while I tend to her wounds?”

VEHO MACIEO
& all I see is him and me forever and forever
[Image: vehopix_by_euphoriclies-d98a201.png]
Played by Trix who has 331 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jynx Myrddin
Reach for the stars

A low grunt, paired with a rumble of agreement left her throat, shortly after Veho declared that the rest of the pack needed to be informed about this incident, and to keep their guard up. Satisfied that Veho would attend to Oula by at least cleaning those wounds of hers, Jynx would now do her share of the work.

"Of course. While you see to her I will meet with the others and let them know what has transpired." She stated evenly, all business now. She would not delay. To her, an attack on a fellow pack member was a serious crime. Everyone else needed to know that one of their rivals felt confident (and foolish) enough, to brawl with one of their own for no justified reason. She would not allow the wolves who were under her to be ambushed, or suffer a worse fate. "Take care of yourself, Oula. If you need anything further, do not hesitate to find me." She said to the woman with a thin smile as she passed by. A soft bump of her cheek against her shoulder said wordlessly that Jynx had her back, should an incident of this nature ever arise again. And if it did, it would be two wolves against one...she would see to that.

-Exit-
(This post was last modified: Apr 01, 2016, 01:15 AM by Jynx.)
Played by Kydnt who has 201 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oula Whitebark

Oula could tell from Veho's reaction that the Willows were not well regarded here. The history had yet to be dredged up, and perhaps she would need to pry into it a little later. She wanted, no, needed to know where the pack stood, and having finally got her bearings on the land itself, the packs that resided in it and their relations were next on the list. She could only hope the rest of the Willows pack were not as short fused as the woman who had staked her claim to the marsh. She wouldn't mind tangling again once she had healed up some, but the softer members of the Hollow might not come out so well from such altercations.

"Of course," Oula agreed to Veho's offer to tend to her wounds. She didn't want to look too enthusiastic, but finally getting the chance to rest was a welcome prospect after the long day and all that had transpired. Veho's nudge was all the urging she needed, standing on limbs that had grown uncomfortably stiff as she sat. "Thank you, Wacipi." Oula said with a respectful dip of her head as the cinnamon woman departed. With that, Oula followed Veho to the infirmary.

[Image: oula_by_becuffin-dbafpqr.png]