(See All?) Announcements
847 Users Online
Bing, Saoirse

I can love it and I can leave it. — Silent Moon Plateau 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 110 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello
Made for the sake of having a post x_x. @Wren you don't have to respond if you don't feel like it but you are definitely mentioned a lot xD.

For better or worse, once more the small fae's life was drastically changing. With Phineas supposedly deceased, the Plateau had simply decided to, well, fall to shambles. What was Maeve to do now? She hadn't planned on something so dire emerging whilst Celandine was away. Would it be possible to continue on with her search under such conditions? "Findin' th' princess is necessary.." the pup sternly stated, making sure her goal remained the same no matter what the circumstances. "Though I'll need a home to live.. Bu' what if she comes back while I'm gone? I gotta find Wren..."  letting out a minuscule whine, the orphan made small steps toward wherever her instincts took her.

"Wren!!" The Destine-Caravello called in distress. "Wren, where are ya'?!" now really wasn't the time for the pair to be separated, though neither could be to blame for the awful turnout. Even if placing the blame on others was her forte. "Gotta stay positive.. At least if I gotta travel somewhere new to live I'll be able to cover more ground.. Stupid Celandine." rolling her eyes, Maeve maintained her steady pace. "Lookin' for one wolf was bad enough, I definitely didn't need another. Wren?!? Anyone?"

(This post was last modified: Mar 14, 2016, 05:37 AM by Maeve. Edit Reason: Forgot she spoke rather improperly Dx )
[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: RNGTjgp.gif]
Played by Arla who has 556 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Greer Archer-Lyall
hope you don't mind greer >.> trying to throw him in all the threads

Since telling Hecate about his plans to leave the shadow was growing antsy as things continued to change in the willows. His father’s eyesight had not yet returned — Greer was now confident that it would never come — and his sister remained at the helm along side his uncle, Nicolo. His brother, the dangerous and cunning Skoll, had briefly left in search of their youngest sister, Isolde. Who had turned up dead only a week ago, her tiny body found frozen beneath the snow. With all the turmoil that his pack had been going through, the shadow had put a hold on his plans of leaving. He was curious as to what was going to happen to the ridge wolves — especially his youngest brother and only ally in the pack, Niles.

Despite being surrounded by family Greer had never felt so alone (even when he purposely isolated himself). His mind was a dark, brooding place — much like Skoll’s — but he was much softer around the edges. Leadership had never been high on his priority list. He much preferred to linger in the shadows, skulking around and waiting for an opportunity to pounce.

With all the drama going on back home, Greer decided it was time to return to his favourite side of the mountain in an attempt to reunite with his flame; the red-head, Kyna. He had promised her that he would always return, no matter what, and the boy was very keen on keeping his word. It did not take him long to streak through the forest and emerge at the base of the mountains, his long legs carrying him quickly over the rock as he began to climb to the tree they used as their meeting place. However, before he had even made it halfway to his destination, he could hear another shouting in the distance. He paused, his ears swivelling to find the origin of the voice. He desperately wished that it was his friend who was calling out, but he realized quickly that it was just another stranger. Grunting in annoyance the yearling continued climbing higher as he tried to drown out the girl’s voice. His attempt was useless — it seemed as though he was subconsciously walking in the direction of the female. She continued to call out for another — a Wren — before settling for anyone, her voice desperate as the word rolled off her tongue. It was at that moment that he spotted the silver youth, his pigeon-grey eyes narrowing as he studied her slim physique. Was she from around here? Did she know where to find Kyna? Blinking slowly, he offered a simple woof in greeting, his head tilted to one side as he waited for a response. 

(This post was last modified: Feb 12, 2016, 07:17 AM by Greer.)
[Image: ZvqKvOV.png][Image: ah_by_a_yellow_bird-db6f40a.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello
Sorry it took me so long! Also sorry that Maeve is a jerk! ;A;

The response Maeve received back from her hopeless calls caught her off guard, then quickly proceeded to disappoint her as she processed that they hadn't came from anyone she was at all familiar with. 'Honestly now's not really the time t' be commencin' small talk with strangers.' she rolled her eyes. Trotting angrily toward the direction in which her next unpleasant encounter stood, the fae offered a small, rather uninterested woof back. 'What a waste a' my time.' she rolled her eyes before placing a fake smile upon her lips.

At the very least, the dark-colored male appeared to be somewhat around her own age. "Hey, I'm Maeve. Who're you?" the colorless child questioned sternly. "Cuz' ya' don't live around here, an' quite frankly ya' came at a bad time my friend. Place is fallin' to shambles as we speak. Silent Moon Plateau has officially died. Ain't no point in visitin' a graveyard I'd say." she remained bitter down to her very last word, but with every right. The orphan had finally came to the realization that everyone and everything she'd ever care about would disappear. With her birth came a curse, one she'd have to bear with for the rest of her miserable life. 'Ain't got the time for this.'

(This post was last modified: Mar 14, 2016, 05:35 AM by Maeve.)
Inactive No Rank
Greer Archer-Lyall
No worries! <3 @Maeve

The stranger was quick to erupt in steady flow of words, her voice dismissing the silence that accompanied him wherever he went. A frown creased his lips as he listened impatiently to her ramblings as she quickly introduced herself and announced that Silent Moon Plateau was no longer. He was perplexed by the news and blinked back in disbelief, his brows furrowed. Someone is a little angsty, he thought grimly to himself as her venomous words filled the air between them, her distain painfully obvious.

What was most curious to the Archer was that if the place was a graveyard, like she said, why was she here? And not only was she merely present, but she was also calling for someone. Wren. The name was unfamiliar to him but surely this ‘Wren’ was a Silent Moon native if Maeve was lurking around the plateau. “Greer of willows,” he said quietly, motioning to the trees in the distance behind him. The boy was not fond of introductions, as he made it a habit of forgetting the names of those he encountered, but his name was sure to slip out more than once in conversation due to his broken speech. Introducing himself was merely a formality not a necessity.

Suddenly, his train of thought shifted: if Kyna was no longer here where had she gone? And was she safe? It worried him that he had not heard of her move from the princess herself, but if she had not sought him out surely it was for good reason. “If graveyard why here?” He asked suddenly, perplexed by his own boldness. He was not interested in the girl’s reason, truthfully; he was just curious as to why she was so bitter about the lack of moon wolves.

Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello

The stranger seemed a bit taken aback by Maeve's blunt statement. 'Good.' she thought, wanting nothing more than for the male to leave her be so she could continue about her search for Wren. The plan would remain unclear until her kin was found, and being someone who almost always prefers things set in stone, it was dire that he be found as soon as absolute possible. 'Greer, huh?'the young fae made efforts to retain said strangers name in her memory, if only for possible future outcomes.

"Whu'?" The orphan questioned, not quite expecting the yearling to speak in such broken English. "Well.. Ah' mean, it's not completely dead yet. Jus', I dunno. Th' ol' alpha of these lands died n', I guess we dun' wanna stay anymore. Or sumthin'." her voice was laced with a confusion she couldn't quite manage to hide. Not even Maeve knew exactly what was going on anymore, just that the Plateau was done and over with. "We be headin' out soon I s'pose. Aint' no point in stayin' if nobody gonna own up and take leadership." even though Celandine was bound to return, and she'd be pissed to find out everyone bailed without her. "Anyway, whu' business do ya have with Silent moon?"

(This post was last modified: Mar 30, 2016, 09:30 AM by Maeve.)
Inactive No Rank
Greer Archer-Lyall

It worried him that the pack had fallen apart — what was going to happen to Kyna? Where would she go? He did not want her to pursue the Ridge as an option. There was far too much family drama going on and the shadow did not want the flame to be thrown into it. A frown creased his dark features as he listened patiently to the grumpy female’s words, her confusion evident as she spoke. She mentioned something about the Silent Moon alpha dying which only added to the worry that gnawed painfully at his stomach. So much had changed since the last time he had met with the redhead. It was a strange feeling actually caring about another and being worried about them. Greer wasn’t so sure he liked it.

Once her rambling finished the girl had paused briefly before tossing a question at him, asking what business he had with the moon wolves. His lips tightened instinctively; he was reluctant to share information with the stranger, but she had already shared so much with him… “Friend Kyna,” he answered after a pregnant pause, his mercury gaze focused on the green-eyed girl as he allowed the silence to fall over him once more. The silver female was visibly irritated by the disbursement of the Plateau wolves — perhaps they had already started to remove themselves from the mountain and seek new homes. “Plateau go where?” He asked, his curiosity getting the best of him. 

Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello
I literally always feel like I have to apologize when roleplaying Maeve, she's not very nice e___e

Maeve rolled her eyes at the strangers words. Of course he was here for Kyna. When did anyone ever want to see anybody other than the honeyed princess? "Sure has a lotta friends." the fae scoffed, vaguely recalling a time when she herself had befriended the youngest Argyris, however that was before the child had decided to steal Wren away from her, and even of course before Aponi decided to kill their mother, ultimately orphaning the pair. Times have changed, and for that reason she just couldn't accept the young heir into her life anymore. She wasn't as kind as her brother had been.

"I'm not sure." the fae snapped back, no longer half as amused with the conversation as she'd been just moments ago. "Prolly ain't stickin' together no more though. Been hearin' that half of us already gone an booked it. Sure Kyna was one of em, she got er' mothers blood ya' know. Aint a loyal bone in er' body." Though unfortunately, with a little more thought put into the matter it became quite obvious that wherever the now former-princess had ran off to was likely where she'd find her damn brother. "My guess is, if she's still 'round.. Then she's with Erebos. Bu' I dunno where he is neither, so yer on yer own."

Inactive No Rank
Greer Archer-Lyall

Clearly the silver girl was not Kyna’s biggest fan. She scoffed at his remark about being here for the moon princess; what had happened to cause the loner to be so negatively toward the redhead? While he was curious he kept his lips shut. It was none of his business, nor did he want to irritate the girl any more. She was clearly bothered by the dispersement of the Plateau wolves and being left behind.

The girl started rambling once more, going off on both the redhead and the Silent Moon wolves. Not a loyal bone in her body. The comment made his lip curl; it was becoming painfully evident that this girl did not like Kyna. For once the boy had to force himself to keep his lips shut. He swallowed his words, mercury gaze fixated on the pale female as her voice continued to fill the air between them. She mentioned something about an Erebos, but it was a name as unfamiliar as Wren had been. His frown deepened. “Where Girl go?” He asked, angling his muzzle at the pale female. He wasn’t particularly interested, but perhaps where she wanted to go would lead him to Kyna’s new home. The shadow refused to believe she had left the Lore behind without seeking him out first.

Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello

"M-me?" The colorless child blinked slowly at the question. "Y-ya do realize I aint bein' nice to you right? Why y' care where th' hell I wonder off t'?" Perhaps the male was just being polite, or maybe he was just painfully unintelligent. Either way, Maeve was actually beginning to enjoy herself a bit. Even finding that the company itself wasn't half bad, or of course.. It could always be worse. At the very least, this 'Greer' hadn't only been conversing with her out of pity, which was more than any other wolf had given her since her mothers passing.

"Er, I dunno anyway'. Gotta find m' damn brother first. Wren, y' heard of em?" the likeliness of his answer benefiting her in any way was probably rather slim, though it never hurt to ask. Plus, she was getting desperate, growing anxious. Surely her kin was looking for her too, right? Or was the boy finally sick of all of her bullshit? She couldn't say she'd be surprised if it were the latter, though Maeve was all he had left in the way of family. "Bout m' age, usually hangin' round Kyna pretendin' I don't exist. Brother o' th' year if I dun' say so m'self."