(See All?) Announcements
525 Users Online
Isla, Jadon, Bing, Baidu

Cracks — Hidden Grotto 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ashbash who has 170 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Eirian Asurn

Eirian allowed a brief expanse of time to fill the gap following the swarthy female's entrance into the temporary shelter both to shake the last prickles of distaste sharing something with the likes of her and to allow @Morganna proper time to make herself comfortable before his larger frame would fill what space remained. A shiver coursing down his spine easily capable of being chalked up to the wind should his company catch a glimpse of it helped to settle the last nauseous waves of his churning stomach, paler form eventually darkening the doorway. Slow step forward, blinking lids were granted a chance to adjust to the change in light to better pinpoint the dark female's silhouette against the equally dark shadows to avoid stepping on toes, or tail. His hefty frame opting to occupy the opposite wall although the somewhat cramped space didn't offer much personal space for either of them.

Bushy tail wrapping in a mirrored position to that of Morganna's own, citrus gaze focused their attention on the glowing entrance marking where they had entered from deciding the shadow play on the slate walls would offer little aid to watching the features of her face given the lack of proper lighting. Once settled the best he could, a rounded russet ear pivoted toward the general direction she lay as her voice echoed faintly off the cavernous walls. Ah, that's right. He had yet to introduce himself to his guest, how rude of him. "Eirian Asurn at your service." The dark agouti brute spoke, voice adopting an almost sarcastic gentleman's tone. Little did he know the shit storm he may have just released from revealing who he was, or better yer what he was.

Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
A surprised giggle left Morganna's mouth, how very unlike herself. She was quick to regain her composure, a slight stiffening of her shoulders, a tip of her muzzle towards the entrance to judge just how likely it was that she might be able to make an escape. Impossible. Oh well, the storm had to let up eventually, perhaps they could keep this conversational. "A relation of Pierus Asurn I imagine?" her voice carried the same sarcastic inflection of the name, the tight smile that pulled at her cheeks exposing white teeth in the dark. Perhaps he was the funny uncle they tried to make sure would be out of town for family gatherings? Maybe they weren't all so unhinged.

Oh to hell with it, he seemed smart enough to not start a fight in such a contained space, and if he did? Well she had already taken on one of their formidable warriors and won. "He decided ter attack my nephew after I had been so kind as ter offer him a place in my pack if he could find us. After I ran him off he stuck around like a bad smell. Last I saw he was skitterin' through the willows, gaping infected wound in his side. If he's still alive one o' the old gods must hold him in higher regard than I do." Either that or some soft hearted healer had decided to lend him a hand. The kindest option would have been to kill him.

In fact she was almost certain she had a scrap of his fur tucked away with what was left of Piety's ear... If he demanded proof.
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Played by Ashbash who has 170 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Eirian Asurn
Sorry this took so long to get a reply up <3

"A relation of Pierus Asurn I imagine?" The name of his uncle was swift to capture his full attention, brightly lit gaze drifting away from the illuminated entrance to catch the gleam of Morganna's teeth in the darkness. Now how did she come to acquire that name and if it be that one of his relatives aside from Raela now wandered Relic Lore, how come he hadn't crossed paths with his dear uncle yet? Eirian wouldn't have to wait nor ponder longer before the answer to his own question was handed to him on a silver platter by his temporary companion.

Russet ears pivoted forward curiously as she began to weave the tale of how his uncle and herself managed to meet, a brow unnoticeably quirking upwards at her words. If there was one thing Eirian knew about his kind, it was that even the slightest bit of disrespect warranted a reprimand of tooth on fur regardless of status, or age. Nobody was safe from the wrath of a ticked off Asurn spare the lead pair of the pack from their subordinates; back home at least. Considering this that left the Asurn to assume this nephew of hers must have done something of equivalence to provoke the beast so to speak. Not enough details of that situation were granted to make a rational decision on whether his relative was just in his actions, or not, but that mattered not currently. To justify his Uncle's actions granted his current predicament of being pinned within three tiny walls was an unwise one in that moment.

Adjusting a hind leg to relieve a kink that was beginning to form, a gentle sigh fell from Eirian's lips knowing it would be best to apologize for his Uncle. If he could in some way right the wrongs of his foolish kin perhaps it would earn himself a more secure spot in her good graces. Who knew just when someone like her; a lady in power, may come in handy. Clearing his throat, citrus gaze stole one quick glance toward the opening as if he could gauge how this would all play out next if things went sour despite his efforts. Escape was not inevitable. Turning back toward Morganna, eyes squinted partially to better acquire at least some of her silhouette. "Allow me to apologize for my Uncle's actions for him then whether he still lives or bit the dust. I do not know the situation between him and your nephew, but I am wise enough to know not to take anger out on a pup." Or so he assumed this nephew was but a pup considering how young his aunt was, but then again family relations were a tricky thing to keep a grip on. Who knew how many times the Asurns accidentally cross-bred once a pack grew too large.

(This post was last modified: Apr 21, 2016, 05:53 PM by Eirian.)
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
Happy for this to be the end or for you to get one more in :)

Morganna knew @Sven probably bought it on himself. He was as hot headed as she was and less precise in his attacks, both physical and verbal. He thought he was so much more grown up than he really was and when coupled with the invincibility offered by youth it was always going to be a recipe for disaster. It had just been fortunate she was close enough when he called. "I don't expect yer to apologise, you did nothin' wrong. Jus' like I wouldn't apologise fer anything my brother might'a done ter piss others off." Her shrug was audible in the confined quarters. "Jus' thought yer might like a direction if he was missin.'" How many came to these lands in pursuit of another?

Outside it seemed the winds were dying down, the snowfall dropping from blinding to something more manageable. It would be a long walk home (scaling down the cliff after such a dumping of snow was asking for a broken neck), and she was almost sad this rendezvous would soon come to an end. She shuffled her own limbs to fight off the onset of pins and needles that were threatening to take hold of her toes. "Looks like the weather is takin' another turn." Thank the old gods and the new it was just a short one. If her companion had no more to add she would take her leave, a casual don't be a stranger, offered with a smirk. She would remember this one.

[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]