(See All?) Announcements
683 Users Online
Bing, Google

the voice within you screams — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vet who has 367 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Wraith Kael
Just how deep of a hole could one wolf dig for herself? Her contradictory statements were getting hard for even him to follow. First she had no intention of joining a pack and now she wanted to with Morganna's permission? What did she have to show for it besides words? It seems his Alpha had noted the same mistake in Ayla's speech, though it didn't sound like she was turning her out just for that. To be honest, Wraith would have refused then and there. He could accept a lot of things in a pack member, but outright lying was not one of them. Whether she meant to or not, she'd either lied to himself and Skoll or to Morganna now.

Hearing Morganna's demand, the dark wolf snorted to himself. As much sympathy as he could have for the female for losing her family, her naivety and rude behavior towards his packmates - no matter how deserved in Skoll's case - was just not acceptable. He'd not speak for her, letting her actions ride on his meager reputation.

Besides...she wasn't well suited for the Willows. Too soft. Too entitled. It didn't fit well with these wolves. She'd need a backbone and the guts to back it up, or to learn submissive behavior. For a so-called heir to her previous pack, Wraith wasn't sure she was cut out for it.

And so, the wolf remained silent to his leader's question. Miss Ayla would have to speak for herself if she wanted in so badly. And she'd better do a more impressive job than she had already. Better for her, however, if she cut her losses now and took off before the Archers' tempers found home in her hide.
[Image: wm2_by_becuffin-dblzotz.png]
Played by Grey who has 448 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer

"If m' brother won't speak fer yer, who will?" the words caressed the insides of the prince's ears but the longer they stood there, the more Skoll grew weary. He cast a glance over his shoulder now at the two women, assuming that the man who had accompanied him had actually gone off in search of Niles. He ground his teeth together as he stared at his sibling's back. A glare given to the back of her head, or the side of her face if she dared to look back at him.

Skoll Archer was through with it all, though, and he began to stomp even further over Willow Ridge's boundary lines. His right ear remained turned to the side, waiting for Morganna to make her choice (which he had hoped meant that she would leave @Ayla there or send her running back into the wilderness). After sometime, he stared through the willows looking to his left, the scarred face casting a scowl in their direction.

"Let's GO, Morganna..."

These were the only other words he offered as he waited some distance away between the trees. If it should come to a fight, he was not so far as to leave his sister beyond help, but a part of him was absolutely confident that she could handle herself. With his ruff still in terrible spikes and his head low, another growl rumbled in his chest, waiting for the verdict so that they could leave...

i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
i'm doing whatever i can to make the bad things go away
Played by Tori who has 25 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ayla StarRiver
With the decision of Ayla's request apparent she got to her feet once more. Ayla straightened her shoulders back and lifted her head so it was higher than it had been before but was still below Morganna's. Her voice was stiff just as her posture had become, "Then I will take my leave. Goodbye Queen Morganna." she said with a dip of her head. Her gaze turned cold as her green flecked orbs rested on Skoll, "Prince Skoll." she emphasized the prince portion. She simply nodded to Wraith before turning to take her leave.

Her movements were fluid as she seemed to glide across the snow. 'No I would not have been a good fit for that pack after all. They are too....dark.' she thought with a snort. They had different morals than she and a different attitude towards one another. Growling as not how wolves who cared for one another welcomed eachother. It was odd to Ayla. The ivory pelted woman looked back once out of habit to be sure Skoll had left her alone since he was in such a rush to get rid of her. She rolled her orbs into her skull with irritation. 'What a piece of work. Karma will bite him in his flank some day!' she let out a inaudible growl.