(See All?) Announcements
349 Users Online
Google, Bing

Voice in the trees — Ghastly Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Brian who has 259 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Sylva Riverflow
((Please scroll over the text,  there's more than it seems!))

Sylva had taken the comment a little harsher than he had intended and her ears fell backwards in disappointment. Though, clearly not for the reason Wraith may have been thinking. She tilted her head yet again as the male vigorously scratched his head. Does he have fleas!? Sylva shuttered slightly, she hated fleas. The insistent itching would drive her insane. After a few moments Sylva’s apparent disappointment dissolved as she perked up at a  sudden thought.

“Oh! What's your name? If we’re going to be friends then I need to add your name to my trove.” Sylva’s maw was pulled back in an encouraging smile as the torrent of words broke free from the dam“I’m Sylva, I originally came from further north in the some cursed woods, but eventually I found the river and it guided me down into the woods, where I made a small nest just yonder,” She paused for a moment as she gestured toward the pressed down ferns a few feet away. “After that we ended up exploring a little bit and fell down some rocks, that’s when we met a member of our pack and evently helped kill some birds and joined them!” The small wolf bounced a little, seemingly to become more energetic as she socialized. Having forgotten her original inquiry she didn’t hesitate to repeat it “So...what’s your name?” She paused for a moment as she quickly sucked in a breath of air“Also, do you have fleas? if you do then you may want to try a  bath or something.”

After a few moments a panicked squeak escaped Sylva, horrified that she may have offended Wraith she quickly added “N-not that you smell or anything mind you! Infact you do seem very clean, very, very clean!” Sylva groaned inwardly, realizing that she was rambling like some crazy wolf, She started to look around, searching for a convenient hole to shove her head into.

ThoughtSylva’s dialogue

[/color]
(This post was last modified: Feb 28, 2016, 02:21 PM by Sylva.)
Played by Vet who has 367 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Wraith Kael
How the female had been accepted into a pack was beyond Wraith's comprehension. She clearly had far too many screws loose to be considered wholly stable. Friends. He wasn't certain he even wanted to be acquaintances! He'd never known a wolf to drive him so quickly to a headache. The black male hadn't even the time to get his name out before she launched animatedly into a tirade of who she was, where she came from, and how she'd come to be there.

I didn't need your life story, lady...

At some point in her rant, she'd switched from I to we, further cementing the idea that she was crazy in Wraith's mind. When she took a breath for air, the black brute could only stare. He had a feeling he needn't bother opening his mouth as no doubt she'd fill the silence again with her prattling. The suspicion proved correct when she asked for his name again and then asked if he had fleas.

Fleas?! Wha- Oh. The scratching. It wasn't exactly polite to say that she was driving him insane and thus to scratching himself raw behind the ear. Clearly, she had no filter. The black male thought she should consider herself lucky one of the other Willow Ridge wolves hadn't found her. No doubt they would have eaten her for supper. Morganna should premiate him for his continued patience. If it were any other, a war between Willow Ridge and whatever pack she came from would likely have come to fruition.

"Wraith," he answered blandly, making no comment about her flea insult. "I'm going to...go," he murmured, watching her reaction with concern. There was no telling what would set her off.
[Image: wm2_by_becuffin-dblzotz.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A young deer has been separated from the rest of its herd. Hunt Opportunity
Sylva Riverflow
@Wraith
((Please scroll over the text, there's more than it seems!))

“Wraith………” She repeated the name quietly to herself as she tried to memorize it. Each syllable sent a shudder of pleasure through the small wolf. Names were something that she had always treasured and now she had yet another one to add to her growing collection. She actually shuddered with a small groan before shaking her out fur, her tail wagging gently behind her as her demeanor changed to a much chipper attitude at knowing yet another wolf.

Soft brown eyes filled with concern at his somewhat odd behavior. Is he hiding something?||Sylva wondered as she observed the larger male, everyone seemed larger to her. “Which way are you going?” she inquired curiously after hearing his comment, her head cocking to the side again as she settled her furry hindquarters onto the dense undergrowth.

Her short attention span was winning as some of the branches overhead began to rustle and her small head jerked up toward the canopy, ears pricked while mumbling “It’s ok...It’s not like I could hurt you? Your not..scared are you?”She was referring to Wraith as her attention drifted back toward the sitting wolf. His behaviour had been somewhat odd as they conversed and she was genuinely concerned for him.

ThoughtSylva’s dialogue

Played by Vet who has 367 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Wraith Kael
'Which way are you going?'

Whichever way you are not, Wraith wanted to grumble, but took a steadying breath instead. She was still young, he had to remind himself. Young, foolish, and obviously rather lonely. He cared not to be the object of her attentions. Though by the way her head twisted and turned at every sound, it was hard to imagine her having attention enough for anything for a grand amount of time.

The large male stood and turned as if to leave when she asked if he was afraid of her. In his head, he imagined rounding on her, bowling her over and snarling in her face. Do I look afraid of you? he wanted to demand irritably. But the image conjured had his belly rolling uneasily. Perhaps the Willows were rubbing off on him some.

Wraith took a steadying breath before addressing her in precise, clipped words. "You are not something for me to fear. Go home, Sylva. I'm sure your packmates are worried about you." He could only be grateful that she was not his concern. The male prided himself on taking care of his packmates, but had she been one of his, the dark male wasn't so certain he could maintain that protective instinct as she had such a talent for driving him absolutely insane. Thinking himself rid of her, the Willow Ridge male began the journey back south.
[Image: wm2_by_becuffin-dblzotz.png]
Sylva Riverflow
@Wraith
((Please scroll over the text, there's more than it seems!))

Sylva gave a small sigh of relief, hearing his carefully phrased sentence she nodded before speaking“It is good to have a home...and friends to worry about you.” The small black wolf turned away from @Wraith, unaware how much she had annoyed him. She was learning though, she had picked up on irritation. Though for now she wasn’t sure how it had come to be, she filed that information away for later, maybe @Raela would have answers.

She glanced around the small clearing, taking a deep breath before whispering “Just thank you.” Sylva slowly stepped out, shuddering as the forest’s tendrils brushed against her thick ebony fur.“Ugh, I’ll never get used to that.” she shook herself to dislodge the grasping branching and wandered out along the trail, heading north west.

She paused as she caught the faint trickle of the Heartleaf Creek, the very stream of water that had brought her here. A small smile formed on her muzzle as she stepped closer to the creek’s edge, lapping up some of the icy water before sniffing the air and following up stream, making her way back toward her new home and pack.

ThoughtSylva’s dialogue