(See All?) Announcements
853 Users Online
Bing, Saoirse

an adventure to begin — Stonewatch Timbers 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kalaban who has 3 posts.

Ooc:
Feel free to join, but this is mostly just for me and Wolfee to get used to each other's role-play style for the characters.
Extra: Did I post this twice? Sorry if I did! Was getting complaints from Wolfee for the talking color.

Sharp yellow eyes would turn to the darkening sky that's light fell between foliage covering the heavily dense terrain. Letting out a sharp, cold breathe, the muddy female with a scar on her crested head would let her jaw drop slightly in awe at the sight. After waking up with no memories, everything was a first and.. wonderful. She kept her gaze to the clouds, not noticing her companion Velban moving in an army's pace along the threaded path. 79 Words

She'd settle her rump into the dirt, shivering slightly at the cold that the ground would bring, and fur fluff up to a warmer height for her pleasure. Oh no! Moor had finally noticed her larger companion moving on after turning her gaze to ask him a question, and the small female would get up in a rush. Puffing far fluffier than a marshmallow would, any who gazed their sights on her fluffy, muddy body would surely laugh quite a few sessions. 83 Words

"Hey, wait up!" Moor would cry out in shock, voice trembling at the thought of being left in this wonderful yet scary world alone.  She'd skid to a halt next to her companion,  before looking at a small wiggling.. thing? in the ground. "What is.. this?" Nose bopping to the thing, it would be cold and slimy.. eugh! 58 Words

Nose wriggling back and face shriveling up, Moor's expression would let any know that she was disgusted with the.. thing. "Velban! Tell me, please." She'd ask politely yet persistently, mud fur staying at the fluffy state it was before as her eyes gazed up to the companion that had helped her learn the terms this world had given her. Mind empty with no memories no longer, all the dame wished was to learn more and more! 76 Words

All In All, 296 Words Total
(This post was last modified: Mar 19, 2016, 06:24 PM by Moor.)
Played by Violator who has 2 posts.
Inactive
Velban Trussmane
 Velban padded along at a moderate pace, giving long strides rather than fast motions. Unbeknowest to himself, his companion gave neither, staying behind to look at nearly everything. Swiftly sidestepping to avoid a large tree root in his path, the brute's head turned a bit to see if Moor was doing the same. And, she wasn't. Instead, she was plopping her tail in the dirt. It was hard for even the strict fellow to reprimand such a foolish youth, so all he did was chuckle in a barely-audible tone.

Amber eyes would watch the route ahead for danger, whether in things that could cause either of them to trip or an attacker. Neither were there, at least as of yet. The small clown trailing him would probably be safe behind, as nothing hostile had been noted from either side. Or, at least he thought she was still behind. His nose wasn't as alert as typical, guard down due to the peaceful nature of the woods.

The large brute was certianly in for a shock as Moor shouted to him to slow down. He'd comply immediately, stopping the motions of his paws in an instant. Ears perked to hear what she had to say once she'd halted. It seemed it was an inquiry, and one about a particular pink creature erupting from the ground. Why the other was so fascinated by it, he hadn't a clue. Sighing, he turned, pawing at the little thing gently. "Moor. It's a worm, stop acting absurd."

Head twisted with an air of arrogance, sticking his muzzle into the air, before moving it straightward to focus on the train they were following. Remembering his companion, he gave a call for her, though it wasn't very loud. "Moor, we need to go." Knowing that she was still at his back, the brute's face slid into a faint grin, before slipping out of it equally as fast.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health
Ooc: Pff lol, time for some fun muahaha

"A.. worm?" The 'clownish' youth would perk up at the new word, and let out a short snort as she saw his grin of arrogance be placed upon features once more. Shaking her head, Moor would ask questions about the 'worm' as they went along the path to annoy him as much as she could. He was so 60 easy to push, buttons at the ready so easily. It was much fun, for a two-year old adult like her. 82 Words

"So.. what do these 'worms' do?" The fluffy mud-colored dame would ask, small smirk of her own playing a part on her grin- herself. Sharp yellow eyes would narrow in concentration, body nimbly dodging his wary eyes in a game of hide in seek to stay on his blind side. 50 Words

"Do they dance like we can? Do they eat meat? Can they even.. /breathe/?" She'd begin, firing away at least three questions for his answer. She'd prance around him, dodging his sight with her nimble and small body once more with a haughty and teasing laugh echoing through her lips. 50 Words

She'd gasp and start softly chuckling like a hyena at an even more funny personal joke for herself. Nimble legs would let the dame lope around, putting her full body in front of the larger male as she tipped her nose to his own. It was natural for her to do so, for the season when females would get frisky in the land's storm was already covering. "But wouldn't you know that.. since you, yourself are.. a worm?" Laughter ensued, and tail raised high in a lure to chase as she dashed away with a teasing grin. 98 Words

All In All, 280 Words In Total
(This post was last modified: Mar 19, 2016, 07:04 PM by Moor.)
Played by Violator who has 2 posts.
Inactive
Velban Trussmane
He padded along at the same even pace now, and deemed that Moor could either follow or walk behind with her childish play. Ears perked and eyes glanced, just in case anything met them. Velban hoped nothing would, and that the travels could continue in silence, pure silence. Moor decided to interrupt that, now with a frenzy of questions about worms. He didn't bother with answering right now.

Watching her dance around him like a pup was quite bothersome, to say the least. All she ever did was make noise and play. Sometimes that would get on Velban's nerves. Now it caused the male to begin getting annoyed with his comrade, and the final sentence from her mouth prompted him to do something about it. Snappishly, he began to start a snide remark from his jaws.

"Worms eat dirt, and while you're on the topic of lessons, I feel you should know about maggots. They eat dead flesh, and I've contemplated several times making you one of their meals." His voice was loud, and even though she had darted off, he knew she could hear him. Mouth opened once more, but this time not snarky, but strict. "You should really watch your words around others. I doubt they'll be so forgiving. Had you said that to me before I knew you, you wouldn'tve had a neck." The last bit was a slight overstatement, though not really a lie. Moor did need to be more careful, especially with strangers.

Hoping for his friend to shut up already, he resumed the previous pace, having slowed down a hair as he walked. Perhaps his words would cause Moor to think, and do so in her mind instead of the air.
Ooc: Moor's character is coming as simple as breathing to me! The responses, gah! How is it for you? ovo

"Worms eat dirt, and while you're on the topic of lessons, I feel you should know about maggots. They eat dead flesh, and I've contemplated several times making you on of their meal." hearing the voice loud and strict, the female could only let out a short laugh and grin at the challenge. Good, just like always, she had pushed him into an annoyed tone. Oh, how delightful it was to tease her dear friend to the point of insanity. 80 Words

"But of course, dead flesh can only be created if you caught me. And with our many chases, you'd find that the challenge would take it out of you enough for the maggots to try to prey on /your/ flesh!" She'd call out haughtily before listening for his next statement with a perked ear. 54 Words

"You should really watch your words around others. I doubt they'll be so forgiving. Had you said that to me before I knew you, you wouldn'tve had a neck." Oh, now he was just being over-protective of her. She was careless, but not enough to get herself killed /that/ easily. "Oh, worm prince, but I would never step over that line too easily. I am careless, but not to be killed careless! I have danced with the kiss of death more than once, and as you can see, I am still very much breathing." Err, well, the last part might have been a /bit/ stretched. Moor had amnesia up to the point of her waking up in the forest and finding Velban. She couldn't promise it, but surely she had danced with death at least /once/ to get the scar on the crest of her head. 147 Words

Oh my. Oh well, she would have to return to her friend for he did not seem to want to play once more. Tripping and skidding as her long legs carried her back, Moor would yip and yelp with glee as she bumbled around in the forest like a fool as she loped to him. Pausing as the dame thought of something even /more/ fun to do the evening, she would let out a mischievous grin. Moor paused her bumbling around, and pulled her body out into a full out stalking mode as she began to stalk her companion. Silent and no longer breathing heavily and loud as before, it was as if the mud-colored dame had dissipated without a trace from the forest. 125 Words

All In All, 406 Words Total
(This post was last modified: Mar 19, 2016, 10:41 PM by Moor.)