(See All?) Announcements
751 Users Online
Google, Bing

A New Home — Round Stone Crest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Brian who has 259 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Sylva Riverflow
@Raela @Gent! Ackk at every one in the pack XD not sure how these pack threads work yet)

((Please scroll over the text, there's more than it seems!))

Home...finally after months of being alone Sylva had a place to call home. Once she and Raela had caught the scents of various wolves, her heart beat began to quicken.We’re getting close….. Unable to bare it any longer, she scampered on ahead, kicking up snow as she ran toward the pack’s den area. The small black wolf tried to skid to a stop when she found, what she thought was the main clearing, instead though she succeeded in tripping. Suddenly the graceful ebony shadow became a tumbling ball of of fur and limbs as she landed a few feet away.

,A small groan escaped the snow covered Yearling as she quickly sat up, standing in the ruined snow and giving her fur a quick shake. Brown eyes flicking around, hoping that no one had saw her tumble. She took a deep breath of the mingling scents. If she could have the former loner would have just rolled right in the scents, instead, since that would have been very odd, the small black wolf chose to sit down and simply wait to see what happened next, though she was bouncing eagerly in place. Hopefully them like me…..oh no, what if they saw me sleep and won’t think I’m good enough!? Sylva’s cheerful and eager demeanor quickly gave away to a small but blind panic as her brown eyes widened, she glanced around, now waiting for some snarl of disapproval.

ThoughtSylva’s dialogue

Played by Jenandra who has 438 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Raela Lieris Asurn
OOC: Dated 2/23/16 - @Ainashi @Moraxia @Branwen @Gent - Come greet your new pack mate! :) - Sylva has told Raela her name on the way. 

Keeping an eye on the overly-excited adolescent had been quite amusing almost all of the way through the timbers. Her unbridled joy had done nothing but maintain Raela's warm smile and wagging tail. There was so much happiness to be found in this pup, and even more to be found in being the one to give it to her. Whatever hard times Sylva had gone though could be put behind her here. Who knows what the silly kid could become, if given the right chance. Honeyed eyes trailed her bounding little frame as they ascended the mountain and came upon the den at last. Raela followed dutifully, her long tail floating up behind her. 

Sylva darted ahead suddenly, and Raela chuckled aloud as her newest pack mate tumbled yet again into the snow. Her eyes scanned the now upright youth for any damage, but once again the girl seemed fine. Quite resilient, to say the least. The Queen strode gracefully and leisurely to her side, tail arching above her back in a kind of natural, calm dominance, and perhaps even contentment for once in her role. She slipped up beside the girl, tipping her head back, lowering her banner and howling for any that had the time to meet the newest pack mate the Crest had accepted in a long time. At the end of her song Raela noticed the way Sylva's behavior had changed, and offered her own words of encouragement as they waited for the others. 

"Don't worry, they won't bite," she jeered gently. 
            [Image: 1HGS6dy.png]
[Image: AsFM155.png]
Played by Miss Freeman who has 59 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Moraxia Cipris
OOC: Very nice to meet you, welcome! :)

Moraxia was napping beneath a low lying timber in the snow, her body sprawled out comfortabley against the trunk when a howl rose into the brisk air. Raela’s song reached her ears quickly as it bounced off the many hills and timbers that surrounded the crest. The call wasn’t urgent and sounded a bit more lighthearted than usual, and she could easily be there within a few moments of travel. The mammoth sighed before stretching out her long beefy legs, jostling her shoulders backwards, and shaking off the most recent dirt and snow that had attached itself in annoying clumps to her fur. Swiftly but clumsily she began her run towards her alpha.

Upon seeing Rae, Moraxia offered a kind woof in greeting as she trotted toward the woman. It took the wolf a moment to realize the smaller ball of fluff cowering close by the alpha was in fact a yearling. Stopping dead in her tracks the giant squinted and gave a puzzled look toward Raela before tipping her head curiously at the youngling. A vague look appeared on her face and she cautiously took another few awkward steps forward, tail straightened calmly behind her. A new scent soon filled her senses as she took a moment to observe the small creature.

The large woman couldn’t help but smile at the child, even chuckling a little to herself. “So I take it this was what stole me from my very important duties, Rae?” she teased loudly, a wide grin growing on the wolf’s face.
(This post was last modified: Mar 09, 2016, 12:17 AM by Moraxia.)
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 711 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris

Gent had been in the middle of his patrolling when Raela's call sailed through the air and into his ears, halting him in the middle of his paces. It would have been enough that she was home, but her song told of a newcomer with her? The man swiftly changed gears, swinging off the worn path to head directly toward his partner and this new initiate. It had been a while since they'd had new blood within their ranks; Branwen was the most recent, and his place within the pack was shaky already. That Raela had found someone raised Gent's hopes that they might be a much needed spark of hope; anymore, he was starting to trust her judgment over his own.

When he began to pick up sight of his intended audience through the bars of the tree trunks, he noticed that Moraxia had already beaten him to answering the call. A low chuff was issued to let them know that he was close as he closed the remaining distance in lengthy strides. Curiously his glacial sights scanned over the stranger beside Raela, young and seemingly afraid at that moment. With a subtle pang of pain he was reminded of @Danica, despite how starkly different their coats.

"What've we got here?" he asked when at last he was within conversation distance.

Sylva Riverflow
@Raela @Moraxia and village shroom popper aye @Gent hmm?)(( also @Jynx @Ainashi right? o-o)

((Please scroll over the text,  there's more than it seems!))

The small ebony wolf tilted her muzzle up toward Raela as she howled out their presence and nodded quickly to her words of encouragement. She took a deep breath to calm herself, that was, until a mound of earth seemed to be moving toward them. A muffled squeak escaped Sylva’s maw as it dawned on her that this shuffling mound was actually a wolf.  Moraxia’s calm demeanor did ease the young wolf’s nerves until she spoke.

We pulled her away from some duty!? Small brown eyes grew as she quickly stammered out “S-s-s-sorry, i hadn’t realized that you were busy, please, don’t let me hold you up from whatever-” She was cut off as yet another behemoth appeared through the trees and an audible gulp escaped Sylva’s throat as she swallowed. Why are they all so big??! Seriously..why!?

Slowly though, Sylva realized that if she wanted to be accepted then she couldn’t be scared of every leaf..even if those leaves were twice her size and seemed able to swallow her in one bite. Taking  a deep breath she chose to respond to Gent instead of waiting for Raela to speak for her. her body posture stiffened a little as she became somewhat more confident, these were her new packmates afterall.

“I’m Sylva.” She started, through that would be the shortest sentence they would be getting from the yearling. “Raela found me in the snow while I was trying to hunt some birds. Well, the short version is this. My stomach had started to growl and we had a long debate about what to do but eventually I gave in and realized that we did need to eat something so, after hearing the squeaking we followed the scent over a ridge and saw the flock down below.”

The was a brief pause as Sylva quickly sucked in a breath of air before continuing “Well, after succeeding in getting to one of the outcrops on the ridge side I fell, I didn’t slip! down the rocks and into the snow below. It was at that time that Raela found me and someone-”  She paused for a moment, looking accusingly down at her stomach “decided to complain about how I feel, but I didn’t fall! I slipped! and well..Raela’s fur is beautiful and I ended up saying that when I first saw her..We thought about burying our head in the snow but that would be rude...anways she helped us catch some of the birds and invited us here and now here we are talking about what had happened, I mean what had happened to bring us here...not what had been happening right now, because we can all see what is happening right now, but not what happened before, so I was describing the past while we are in the present, but not describing the present in the past.”

Sylva’s mouth hung open as she had confused herself, though her shell of shyness was gone as she settled down onto her haunches Let me try to explain that again…we’re in the present while I was trying to explain the past that brought me here while we’re talking, but by now what I had said before was in the past so now we’re in the present and-” (someone can feel free to cut her off her here)

ThoughtSylva’s dialogue

(This post was last modified: Mar 06, 2016, 02:04 PM by Sylva.)
Played by Jenandra who has 438 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Raela Lieris Asurn
Of course the first two wolves to appear were gigantic by comparison. Raela had almost forgotten how few of them were left; and how large the remaining parties were. Moraxia could not have been far; and Rae smiled at her greeting with a quick few wags. She grew silent as the mammoth woman observed their new recruit, observing both of their reactions carefully. Sylva's squeak forced a brief chuff of amusement from the Queen's nose; if only for the fact that she was in no real danger. Moraxia seemed to chuckle a little as well, before piping up with an obvious jeer. 

Raela's eyes immediately narrowed, mouth curving back in a knowing grin. Before the Matriarch could offer any witty retort, Sylva was already stammering; having taken the joke as quite literal it would seem. Gent's towering frame was on scene next, immediately silencing the girl once more. Raela met his eyes with a soft smile, but Sylva had already recovered and was introducing herself to the both of them. Unfortunately though, the recovery was short-lived. Whether spurred into her long speech by nerves or a desire to impress in some way, the dark girl began to drown them with every detail of their encounter. The jabbering went on much longer than was comfortable, and the woman's smile began to fade. The child had gone so far as to yap them right up to the present moment and Raela found herself looking for a spot to cut the pup off. 

She grinned again, though a little more nervously herself. "Easy there," she interrupted, turning her honey gaze on the yearling's brown pools. "Try using fewer words, you're gonna talk their ears off." Her grin had turned more genuine now; still a bit amused at the pup's antics. She was an odd one for sure, but not in any malicious way. Raela turned her attention back to Gent and Moraxia. "But yeah, I helped her hunt and offered her a place here, seeing as we could use the extra set of teeth." Even if those teeth are a little clumsy... She mused, regarding the girl with a lifted brow. There was little room to be picky about who joined them anyway; and she had always had a soft spot for the young ones. 
            [Image: 1HGS6dy.png]
[Image: AsFM155.png]
Played by Miss Freeman who has 59 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Moraxia Cipris

Moraxia waited and patiently watched the small wolf with intense curiosity. What an odd young thing Raela had found. A giggle escaped the large woman’s lips as the pup frantically apologized, her head shaking in amusement. “I guess a few moments away won’t hurt too much,” she said as her eyes jokingly glanced toward her Alpha. Noticing the youngling stopped mid-sentence to stare frightened at the approaching black mass, Moraxia nodded in greeting and wagged at Gent as he closed the gap between them. Suddenly Sylva was off, her words clumsily falling out of her mouth and she nervously told the story of how she’d met Raela.

The beast's look changed from amusement to bewilderment, her mouth slowly dropping as the young woman continued to speak. Moraxia’s eyes frantically searched her leader’s pupils as the youngest member talked on and on. This couldn’t be happening. The young wolf was obviously insane—who knew what she might do? The woman was going to make sure she wasn’t solely responsible for anything Sylva got up to the next time Rae was available.

Thankfully, the leader jumped in to end the speech. Lightly correcting the youngling, Rae explained the situation within one sentence instead of the paragraph Sylva had given them. Her face remained shocked, her gaze staying locked on the Queen. ‘Are you serious?’ Moraxia’s look seemed to say before the behemoth settled a calm look at Sylva. “Welcome to the crest, Sylva.” The young wolf had probably been through so much recently, so she overlooked the hysteria for the moment.
(This post was last modified: Mar 09, 2016, 12:15 AM by Moraxia.)
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A young deer has been separated from the rest of its herd. Hunt Opportunity
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 711 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris

She looked at him, fear evident within her wide eyes, and he was reminded of Urien. Yet this was different thus far, in many crucial ways, the primary being that the girl recovered herself. He supposed he and Moraxia could be an alarming sight for a girl so young and foreign. In this time he had made his way to Raela's side, and was happy to buy this newcomer time to gather her courage by taking a moment to greet his partner by affectionately nuzzling his crown against her neck.

I'm Sylva, she started, and Gent lifted his gaze to watch the yearling as she explained herself. Once her name was out, the rest was a waterfall of words and slowly his ears creeped downward, until they were sealed completely against his skull. Shit. At first, the transition from I to we was unnoticed, thinking she was simply referring to herself and her stomach. The oddity continued, but he thought it just that - odd. It wasn't the threatening insanity that Urien had displayed. Still, this girl was weird as fuck, and he couldn't help but spare a questioning glance to Raela.

Of course his partner would see it fit to bring her home, however. This child needed guidance, majorly, and he supposed he was willing to utilise the same logic to her as he had @Ainashi. She was young enough to be malleable, and if they could curb these more unfavorable habits while also empowering her, she could make for a dedicated and useful subordinate.

Her statements began to deteriorate further and further into nonsense, and then she was committing the conversational equivalent of chasing her tail and annoyance began to creep in. His jaws parted as he thought to cut her off, but Raela beat him to the punch, summarizing with the concise answer Sylva should've given. Moraxia, far more obviously put-off by the motor mouth, offered her welcome, and Gent's small smile returned as his gaze traveled from guardian to recruit.

"Yeah. We'll work on that word-vomit thing, okay? I'm Gent. You got any skills, kid?"

Sylva Riverflow

Sylva’s maw hung open as Raela cut into her rambling. She paused, about to say something but instead Raela gave her advice that would serve very well in the future. Wow...she summed it up fairly quickly…. Sylva looked away, a little embarrassed now as the massive brown and reddish behemoth took a moment to welcome her. It felt odd for the small wolf, she had been alone for so long, and now she was meeting wolf after wolf after wolf left and right. It felt so...good.

She opened her muzzle to reply but before she could though Gent spoke up and Sylva sighed in frustration before a look of confusion overtook her. “Vomiting...words…?” She blinked, a few thoughts running quickly through her head “How can you vomit words? Wouldn’t that imply that you could eat them? Or at least somehow swallow them? Like water?”

She would have gone on with many more questions had the second part of Gent’s inquiry caught her attention. "What are we goods at...What are we good at Sylva..” She murmured, mostly to herself as she glanced off to the side in thought. The ebony stared at each of her new companions as she thought it over, her hazel brown gaze flicking from one wolf to the other as the moments dragged by "Um What are we good at!? I mean we can talk? Hunt? Ugh none of that will impress them…" Unaware that her thoughts were actually given voice out of very old habits Sylva continued to beret herself before suddenly perking up and plopping down on her hindquarters, her tail wagging happily “We have a good memory!”

(This post was last modified: Apr 03, 2016, 07:36 PM by Sylva.)