498 Users Online
Google, Bing

If you come around — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 389 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Renier Lyall
I'm waking up enduring my biggest fears

"You're just trying to shut me up, aren't you," he murmured into her ear, a tease to his tone. How could he keep up a defense when she settled herself right beside him, nestled close to his heart. In an instant she had a hold of his gaze, and he hated the look she wore then.  She looked older than she was, and carrying around more than she should. Part of him wanted to ask her to just runaway. Knowing it wasn't a real option there was the beginnings of a scowl across his brow, and his mouth dropped all ready to list reasons why it wasn't a problem for later. He really had no room to argue, and closed it. His chest heaved out a rough sigh as she pressed herself back to him, surrendering. Trying to make himself believe there really was nothing to be done about it right this moment. So for what it was he took it, hoping that at least now she did feel safe with him. That she knew he was here for her. That if she would let him he would help her face this new challenge. Why he couldn't help feel there was still so much more between them gently, he caressed his muzzle along the side of her crown. "Sleep Morg, I'm here." {end]

[Image: ps_sig_by_becuffin-dc2lwrc.png]