(See All?) Announcements
373 Users Online
Bing, Google

Dancing through the Fire — Stonewatch Timbers 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Brian who has 259 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Sylva Riverflow
@Jynx and @ Zilas, this is more geared toward yall!!))
((Please scroll over the text, there's more than it seems!))

Sylva’s tongue hung out the side of her mouth as she dashed over the snow. Her stride even and confident as she adjusted to the lands of the Stonewatch Timbers. The pack wouldn’t be here much longer and she wanted to enjoy it while she could. She skidded to a stop just short of a small ridge, sending snow falling over the rough and uneven edge.The Yearling cackled with glee as she watched the flakes tumble down before yipping “You didn’t get me this time!’

“So much has happened..” the charcoal furred canine mused as she settled down onto her haunches, looking out over the forest. She had come out this way in part to explore and part to patrol. She wanted to prove herself to her packmates, that she wasn’t just some hyper ball of fur that didn’t contribute, she needed to contribute, to show that she did have value and wasn’t just something to be cut loose. AT the same time though she was happy. She had a home, she had a pack, she had meals to eat, wolves to talk to.Acting on more of an impulse then anything, she raised her muzzle skyward and let out a long and joyous howl to celebrate just simply being alive.

ThoughtSylva’s dialogue

Played by Trix who has 331 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jynx Myrddin
Reach for the stars

Jynx was antsy. Not just because she was still settling into her new home either. Her acceptance into Round Stone Crest had come at an interesting time of year. Had she bumped into @Raela one week later, the Queen would have been in full blown heat. And like many other females, possibly more un-predictable. Lessening the russet woman's chances of being accepted so easily, and with such understanding. So in a sense, her timing had been perfect, even if it was completely coincidental.

Knowing all too well how moody and even hostile other females could be to one another during their heat cycle, Jynx gave @Raela and @Moraxia, who she had yet to meet, a wide berth. As a new member in the pack, she was determined to prove herself, and establish nothing but positive first impressions. Accidentally rubbing a hormonal female the wrong way was the last thing she wanted to do. So, she kept to herself, making it a point to try and avoid crossing paths with the two subordinate males in the pack. She did not need that kind of attention either. Her own cycle of estrus had started, making her feel much too warm under her thick winter coat, which would soon shed. She had the urge to be up and moving, marking furiously...expending her energy in any way possible.

Well, at least there was plenty of brand new land for her here to explore in her new home. Even if it would not last for long. Jynx tested out her muscles by climbing up one of the steep inclines of the mountain, snow tumbling behind her in her wake. This was her first time navigating terrain such as this, and the cold air was refreshing, as it filtered into her lungs. A few more strides took her up to an outcrop, drawn even closer by the sound of a howl. Her ears perked, twitching faintly. Whoever it was, they sounded happy. The smell of a pack mate, a female, got her curiosity. But as she rounded a bend, she approached cautiously. Only when she got a good look at the black wolf, did she realize with a blink, that she must be a yearling. Too young for her first season. Growing more confident, she chuffed softly and took a seat by her side. Golden eyes fixed down on the sprawling forest below them. "Quite the stunning view up here, isn't it?" She broke the ice with her smooth, pleasant voice. There really was nothing quite like feeling you were on top of the world.

Sylva Riverflow
@Jynx and @ Zilas, this is more geared toward yall!!))
((Please scroll over the text,  there's more than it seems!))

The small wolf’s hazel brown eyes shot open when she heard a voice next to her and slowly she turned her head toward the direction of the noize. A small , startled squeak escaped Sylva when she saw the russet wolf that had just simply appeared out of nowhere. She had been too enveloped in her daydreams to have really been paying attention to her surroundings. Her nose twitched  slightly as she recognized the scent that both of them carried. Oh! She’s one of us! Why haven't we met her before? Was she hiding maybe?

“H-hi.” Syvla squeaked  when she was able to find her voice again, She tilted her head slightly toward Jynx as she commented on the forest before nodding with a small smile.  She turned and looked out at the scene, her smile becoming larger ”Yea..up here you can just hear the entire forest come alive and speak to you, From the trees to the rocks, there’s just so much to listen to.”

There sound of air being forcefully dragged in by Sylva’s lungs as she took stock of the various scents of the forest below, from the crisp snow to the sharp smell of the the spruce trees to the mingling scents between her and the russet female. She paused for a moment, taking another sniff  There’s that smell again?She actually pressed her muzzle against Jynx’s flank for a moment before inhaling deeply though instead of explaining why she ended up observing the other wolf’s  reddish brown pelt as she realized that they hadn’t even exchanged names yet “I’m Sylva, it’s a pleasure to me-” She paused for a moment, her mouth hanging open as she noticed Jynx’s liquid gold gaze  “Woah...your eyes...they're so beautiful..”

ThoughtSylva’s dialogue

(This post was last modified: Mar 03, 2016, 02:27 PM by Sylva. Edit Reason: because I can english! )
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health
Played by wolfsi who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
@Jynx @Sylva.... if you wish to tagg me you need to use the Tagg @Ainashi as that's what Zilas were originally registers as.
Gent tagged as well because i ramble to much.  

The white male snorted as he trotted mowed through the snow, his breath sending white clouds floating to the sky. Zilas had been staying away from the common den, roaming the borders as often as possible, but not to keep the pack safe. He were trying to keep the perfume, which hang heavy in the air away. It was maddening, and yet so inviting. Despite the fact that the white male soon reaching his third year, this was his first spring around females who were not his family. The bordered was relative silent and soon it would no longer be patrolled nor kept marked. It was a strange feeling, having to stop calling the crest the kings kingdom. But perhaps it was right. He knew that it had not been his king who had created the pack who had called the timbers their territory but a female whom he had never had the chance to meat. And in all honesty Zilas did not care much remorse for the former female alpha. He had not known her, and he never would as she laid buried for under the soil.

As Zilas strayed from the border making his way back into the territory, he heard the happy howl echo through the trees and weak smile appeared on his lips. Soon, but not yet the pack would truly be the kings and @Gent legacy could begin.

He soon crossed the trail of one of the females, he snorted as he looked towards the direction she had gone. Her scent was new to him but she carried the scent of the pack. He stood in silence for a moment before making his way towards the source of the howl and the scent of the female.

As the two females go into view he stopped for a moment, wondering before letting out a bark not wanting to startle them. He stood in silence for a moment before making his way towards them, making his way to the yearlings other side keeping his distance from the russet female. “nice view you found up here” he commented with a node of his head before looking at the dark youth "I´m Zilas, I fear your names might have slipped my mind.”

"Talking" IT.

(This post was last modified: Mar 03, 2016, 08:36 AM by Ainashi.)
please don't judge me for talking to my self, after all, you were the one who ruined me.

Keala is permitted to enter any thread Zilas is part of regardless of the tag unless otherwise stated 

Inactive No Rank
Jynx Myrddin
Reach for the stars

Jynx hadn't meant to startle the young female in her silent arrival. Luckily, the yearling seemed to bounce back quickly, while Jynx sat peacefully at her side. Golden eyes still facing forwards, she drew in a slow breath, clearly relishing the crisp mountain air. A soft hum vibrated in her throat, as she nodded slightly. "It is. This is my first time I've ever gotten such a great view of the land like this..." She mused aloud, reminded that the majority of her life thus far had been spent in open plains or dense forests. Never in the mountains. 

With a soft blink of her eyes and a curious turn of her head, Jynx peered down at the raven colored female, who had now pressed her nose into the soft fur of her flank. Other more high strung wolves might have scolded her for such an innocent, yet forward gesture. Not her...not today. Even with her raging hormones, she was in far too good a mood. She merely bumped her muzzle gently against @Sylva's as a sign of trust and good nature, tail wagging slowly. Then came something rather un-expected, but most welcomed. A compliment. Jynx chuckled softly, shaking her head slightly. "Oh...why thank you. I never really thought they were anything special, but that is still nice of you to say." She said humbly, smiling. She was just about to make another attempt at introductions, when someone else stopped her. 

The low bark of yet another wolf belonging to the Crest, this one a male, made Jynx pause to curiously tilt her head over her shoulder for a look. A brief pang of anxiety shot through her gut. Hopefully he wasn't drawn to this site to sate some primal urge. As a subordinate female, Jynx would happily deflect the attentions of any male who expressed a little too much interest. But as he approached, coming to stand on the opposite side of @Sylva, Jynx relaxed. "Oh...yes it is. We were just enjoying it...it's quite irresistible." She commented, laying her eyes on the trees below, which would soon bud with life again. "I understand if that is indeed the case...I haven't been here very long." She offered @Ainashi a wry smile, before flicking her eyes back to the dark youth once again. "My name is Jynx." There. Now her new pack mates each had a memorable name to go with who would hopefully, remain a memorable face.

Sylva Riverflow
@Jynx and @Aniash
((Please scroll over the text,  there's more than it seems!))

A soft giggle escaped Sylva’s maw, muffled by Jynx’s fur as she felt the other female’s snout bump hers. She cocked her head slightly as Jynx had expressed little interest in how special her eyes had been. her tail thumped happily as she opened her mouth to respond to the large russet wolf’s comment when she heard yet another bark and pricked her ears, glancing over her shoulder. A large white wolf was moving toward her, she was about to speak up when the male’s scent drifted by her nose and she detected the pack’s scent.

The small wolf relaxed as Zilas settled down on her other side and a small grin formed on her maw. She hadn’t been nestled between packmates before and for the young canine, it felt wonderful!. Her ears flicked as Zilas shared their opinion of the view and she was about to make a comment when  he spoke up, revealing his name.

“Jynx...Zilas..”  Sylva repeated the two names, memorizing each syllable and the way the names rolled of her small pink tongue. She pointed her muzzle upward in order to look Zilas in the eyes...correction, eye. The yearling blinked as she realized that one of his eyes was white but instead of commenting on it she squeaked “I’m Sylva!” bouncing on her haunches in excitement, it just felt SO good to be among packmates and for the small dark wolf, it invigorated and filled her with both happiness and energy.

’Hm…..” Sylva’s nose twitched again as she glanced back toward Jynx, there was a scent about her...she had caught a wiff of something similar on Raela during their interactions, at first she had thought that it was something natural for the Alpha, but now she was starting to get worried and quickly voiced this fear “Jynx….are you sick? Does Raela have it? is it contagious? is it curable? Does it tickle? You both have a weird scent...”

ThoughtSylva’s dialogue

(This post was last modified: Mar 04, 2016, 02:00 AM by Sylva.)
Played by wolfsi who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
OOC: sorry for the delay

The russet wolf answered for both of the females her words relaxed despite the slight hint of worry when he had arrived. It did not surprise the white male that she had reacted a little fear full, it seemed normal that females in heat was on their toes more than normal. He sighed for himself, spring seemed like a troubled time with all of the sweet scents of female hanging in the air confusing every male in the airier. He could not deny that the scent from the Russet wolf was soothing, perhaps a little to soothing. It bothered him that he to were so touched by it, it was his kings rule, and only the kings right. He would deny it in front of every one, deny that he too felt drawn to their sweetness. It was wrong and every time their scent entered his nose and made his brain fogy, he cursed himself feeling as if he were betraying the one wolf who had shown him kindness.

Zilas sighed as he returned his thoughts to the now finding the young black wolf looking him in the eye. a strife of pain shoot through him, that cursed eye was a constant remind of what he were, and who had been. poor little loveless, finally getting that your useless? Weak? A mistake? IT purred in his mind as he for a second had allowed himself to fall back into that black hole. With a sigh he shook his head before returning his gaze to @Sylva , "Blindness, I were born with it." the words dropped like stones in his belly but somehow it was not in a bad way.

As the young female spoke again this time to @Jynx Zilas found himself laughing by her question. His laughter was not meant in a mean way due to her lack of knowledge it was simply just that the question seemed odd when asked from a female after all that was something she herself would experience in due time. "I think I leave you to explaining the birds and bees my dear Jynx." he added a surpassed laughter in his tone as he looked at the russet female and amused glimpse in his miss matched eyes.

"Talking" IT.

(This post was last modified: Mar 09, 2016, 06:48 PM by Ainashi.)
please don't judge me for talking to my self, after all, you were the one who ruined me.

Keala is permitted to enter any thread Zilas is part of regardless of the tag unless otherwise stated 

Inactive No Rank
Jynx Myrddin
Reach for the stars

Concerning Zilas, Jynx thought nothing of his peculiar, mismatched eyes. Even when he stated that in the clouded one he was blind, as a result of a birth defect, she only twitched an ear, showing she had heard him. Little oddities or quirks in some wolves were not un-heard of. If anything, in her eyes, it gave the white and silver male character. 

The rather talkative dark female who had introduced herself as Sylva then expressed a deep curiosity about the scent that Jynx, as well as Raela currently possessed. While Zilas laughed good humor, letting her take the time to answer, both of her brows rose up. Did she not know what this scent meant? Had no one ever told her? No matter. She was still a yearling after all. Shaking her head to wipe off the look of modest surprise on her face, Jynx cleared her throat. 

"Ah well...you see...." She paused for a moment, briefly turning her eyes towards the sky, while she mulled over how best to put this into words. In the end, she decided that being forthright was the best way to go about it. Looking back down to the smaller dark female, she resumed patiently. "Neither Raela or I are sick, Sylva. It's nothing to worry about." She began with a slight smile. "It's completely natural...it's something that happens to all adult females at this time of year." She stole a side glance to Zilas, just to see how he was taking it so far. Not that he should have much reason to care...this was a subject strictly between the girls. "That scent...and what we feel...it's our bodies way of telling us to breed. To have puppies." She was quick to jump in again before Sylva got over excited, which she suspected she might. "But we can't...only the Alpha's have the right to breed. You'll want to keep that in mind when you come of age too." She reminded her gently. As strong as the urge could be to run off and have a flirtatious escapade with a male, it was hardly the wisest thing to do for a subordinate wolf.
Sylva Riverflow
@”Jynx” and @”Ainashi” !

Sylva cocked her head slightly as Zilas laughed, though she realized that it hadn’t been laughter aimed at making fun of her, so she let it slide with a giggle of her own escaping her dark maw. Chocolate tipped ears pricked as the russet began to speak but then paused for a moment before explaining that neither her or Raela were sick. Well, that’s a relief. Though Sylva didn;t get a chance to say anything as Jynx went on to explain that it was natural for females this time of year and that it was their bodies wanting to have puppies.

”Ewwww.” Sylva squeaked with a shudder before realizing one thing and cocking her head slightly, her short attention span returning to Zilas as her hazel eyes fell onto his white one. Getting a small idea, the yearling rose to her paws, her idea involved getting really close and she pressed her forepaws against the male’s shoulders to support herself as she stood on her toe tips, her tail wagging slightly as she pressed her nose into his shoulder fur for a moment before falling backwards onto her rump with a grin “Well, you're one of us!”

Though, after her sudden moment of genius(or insanity) passed. Sylva didn’t bother to explain exactly what she had done or why when one thing crossed her mind and she turned toward Jynx “So….what cures it?”

ThoughtSylva’s dialogue