(See All?) Announcements
393 Users Online
Google, Adora, Adelard, Apollo

Lesson No. 1 — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
OOC Comments: @Kajika Dated 12/22 the day after she joined and right after her encounter with @Cernan:)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As she watched the young boy run off after his sister she took a deep breath holding it for a moment before breathing out. Her first encounter/conversation with a pack mate had gone well, even if the pup was extremely shy. Finally she thought I no longer have to fend for myself. A smile spreads across her face, but slowly shrinks as she realizes that being part of a pack means pulling her weight – border patrols, hunting, defending against intruders and anything else that would be needed by her alphas. Worry began to seep into her thoughts as she realized that she didn’t really know how to properly participate in a pack other than of being a pup. She needed a teacher, or mentor, who wouldn’t judge her for her lack of knowledge. Lucky for the midnight yearling there was somebody who could just be that to her; the one who brought her to her new home, Kajika.  

The midnight hued girl needed to find his so that she could as for his help. The girl already had a fondness for the man since he was kind enough to bring her to his home. She couldn’t be more grateful for him and would always try to repay him for it. She looked around from her spot underneath the tree but couldn’t see him anywhere. Moonshadow wasn’t sure if the dark male was in the den or had left, and if he had left she wouldn’t have the slightest idea of how to find him.
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
This thread can be used for practicing his role as teacher. 1/3

Kajika was glad that Moonshadow’s recruitment had gone well and that she was now a member of the pack. He wouldn’t have to worry so much about her because he would now be able to see that she was okay every day. However, there was a lot that she had to learn as a member of the pack but with her determination he was sure that she would prove herself in no time. After traveling for most of the previous day he was ready to return to the communal den after his morning drink to reat a ltitle lonher before starting on his usual routine.

However, upon arriving at the communal den he found Moonshadow beneath a tree outside the den. This was curious since it was still cold outside and the place she should be was in the den, “You know you’re more than welcome to head inside,” he stated as he came to stand above her. “At any rate you’ll be much warmer in there than you are out here.” The den was where he usually stayed when he stayed in the area, sometimes he liked to stay by the lake as he had in the past. With the weather so cold though he stayed in the den more often because it was warmer.

(This post was last modified: Jun 09, 2016, 06:54 PM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
Kajika must have left the den either before she did or before she woke up outside, for when she finally found him he had been walking towards the den not away from it. He approached her, muzzle wet from a morning drink. Lying beneath the tree she looked up at him as he told her that she was more than welcome to go inside the den and that she would be much warmer in there. “I slept in there last night but actually ended up getting too hot so I moved out here” she explained with a smile and small laugh “I'm not use to being around so much body heat anymore, hopefully I’ll get use to it again quickly”.

Falling silent, silvery eyes look towards the den. This is what she wanted for so long and yet couldn’t even handle the heat of a den. The ebony girl scolded herself momentarily before realizing that Kajika was still standing there. “Hey uh…” she began hastily trying to fill the silence without giving what she was saying much thought “where’d ya get your morning drink?” She asked looking back towards the man that potentially saved her life. She smiled up at him awaiting his answer. She was ready to learn everything there was to know about this territory, to soak it up like a sponge.
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There are several fresh rabbit tracks in the mud. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

“It can get a little warm in there at times,” he agreed. Her next words also rang true with him and it was in that moment that he realized just how long he’d been with Fallen Tree Cove, “Sometimes I forget what it is like to be one your own for so long and then suddenly being part of a pack.” He had grown quite accustomed to the den and having his pack mates around him even though there were far fewer of them these days. He hoped with Moonshadow joining that it was a sign their pack would be growing once again.

He was brought back to the moment at hand when Moonshadow spoke once more, his gaze fell on the dark girl once more. A smile crossing his face, “Lost Lake,” he stated, “It’s not too far from here. If you would like I can show you,” he added. Hs thoughts of resting before his morning routine had left him but the day looked promising for some sun. Moonshadow would need to know where to find water after all and he didn’t mind going back to the lake. It was still one of his favorite places despite the memories that it brought back.

(This post was last modified: Mar 11, 2016, 04:14 AM by Kajika.)
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
The named confused the dark yearling. If it were lost then how would he know where it was? She wondered with her head cocked ever so slightly to the side. She would have to remember to ask him why it was called that but for now her confusion was melted away. His offer to show her where this ‘Lost’ lake was, was met with an enthusiastically wagging of her midnight tail. “I’d like that very much!” she exclaimed with a beaming smile. With excitement overcoming the obsidian female, she jumped up from beneath the tree. Even though her mind was awake and ready to go, Moonshadow’s body however wasn’t prepared for the sudden burst of movement. Her long legs wobbled beneath her and threatened to collapse if they weren’t given a good stretch.

Listening to their warning, the newest member of Fallen Tree Cove stretched each limb sufficiently, with a yawn sneaking in too. The girl looked back at Kajika ready for adventure. “Lead the way” she said her voice full of youth. Her entire life had been spent learning; learning as a pup in her birth pack, learning to survive on her own, and now learning about her new home.

“Speech”   Thought
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
So sorry this took so long.

Kajika couldn’t help the smile that crossed his dark features at Moonshadows enthusiasm despite the early hour. He hoped that she would keep that as long as possible especially since a lot could happen that could take it away from her. He did worry about that with her being so young but he knew that he also had to remember that she’d already been through a lot and she had remained positive. He gave her a quick nod when she said to lead the way before turning back in the direction he’d recently come from. “It’s right this way,” he told her as he moved along the familiar trail.

“I know it’s a little soon to be asking but what do you think of your new home so far?” He asked curiously. He hadn’t really had the chance to ask her yet and he hoped her answer would be positive. The dark male did want her to like Fallen Tree Cove and he wanted her to be accepted into the pack like he thought she would be but it was still too soon to tell what would happen. He knew that well since the pack had changed so much since he had first come to it. Things had happened that he hadn’t thought possible when he had joined. He glanced back in her direction while he waited for her answer as he led her through the trees. Since it wasn’t a far walk to the lake it didn’t take very long to reach the place where he could start to smell the water and see the lake through the trees. “The lake is just through those trees,” he commented.

(This post was last modified: Mar 23, 2016, 02:18 AM by Kajika.)
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

OOC! No worries! :)

She bounced along side of him eager to start a new chapter in her young life. The yearling answered his question without missing a beat. “Oh I like it very much!” she exclaimed with her smile widening. “I just met one of the youngins – Cernan. He seems sweet, but I may have frightened him a bit with my story…” she trails off. The dark girl hoped that her reassurance to the boy was enough to keep him from fretting over the orange monster. Her worry was pushed aside as they walked, she wanted – needed was more like it – to pay attention to her surroundings so that she could learn as much as possible.

She took mental notes about the path she and Kajika were on so that she could repeat the trip on her own. Her coal nose began to pick up the refreshing scent of the lake and her silver eyes could see it glistening through the tree. Her ears were last to pick up the presence of the lake as Kajika’s words filled them “The lake is just through those trees”. Darting ahead she gets through the tree line onto the shore. The sight was absolutely breath taking, the sun shone down upon the ice, trees lining the shore, it was absolutely beautiful! Her wonderful state of awe was only broken momentarily as she heard Kajika catch up to her. “It’s amazing” she stated looking at him eyes full of wonder.

“Speech”   “Others Speech”

(This post was last modified: Mar 24, 2016, 06:56 PM by Moonshadow.)
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Kajika smiled when she said that she liked her new home so far, this was good news to him. He would be disappointed if she decided that this wasn’t the place for her after all. He was looking forward to teaching her all that she needed to know to survive in the lore and in the pack. He chuckled when she spoke of Cernan, “I’m sure you didn’t frighten him too much,” stated Kajika, “But I am glad that you had the chance to meet him and that it went well. I hope that the two you might become good friends.” It would be good for Moonshadow to get to know Cernan and Neha better and hopefully become friends with them as time passed.

As they moved through the trees toward the lake he was glad to have such and exuberant youngster beside him and he was glad to have the chance to get started on showing her the way to the lake. It was a very important place for the wolves of Fallen Tree Cove but also especially to him and perhaps one day he might be able to share why that was. For now, though he felt that she just needed to know where to find water and perhaps a place to fish. Once he told her that it was just through the trees she bounded forward and he let her, having just been there he was certain that there wasn’t anything there that could hurt her. He stepped onto the shore shortly after she did and moved up beside her as she commented on how beautiful it was.

“Yes, it is very beautiful here,” he stated, “It’s also a good place to think if you need to figure things out and also a great place to fish.” Having done both in this place he was confident in this advice and thought she might like to know in case she needed to use the lake for either task.

Sorry this took so long, I'm hoping I will be able to get on here more frequently
(This post was last modified: Apr 06, 2016, 03:22 PM by Kajika.)
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

OOC! sorry for the late reply, life as been hectic lately DX

The yearling could definitely see how the lake could be a good place to clear ones head and get away from things. Looking back towards the water and surrounding shore she spotted a rock that hung over the water a good distance away from them. It looked like a place that she could relax and claim as hers; she hoped that it wasn’t anyone else’s. The mention of fish pulled her dark audits back towards Kajika. Her head followed shortly after so that she was looking at him again. “I love fish! It was a nice break from squirrels and rabbits” she exclaimed giggling to herself. Her tail wagged excitedly behind her. She was beyond ecstatic having such a beautiful new home.

“So, how long have you lived here?” she asked after being able to calm herself slightly. Ebony haunches found the frozen ground that was beneath her paws. The crisp cold pierced ever so slightly past her winter coat and caused her to jump a bit before settling back down. Silver eyes watched her mirror image of a guide before her. The young girl was grateful to have met someone as kind as Kajika show her around and take her under his wing.