(See All?) Announcements
619 Users Online
Bing, Google

The moon is high — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 448 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer
DOWN with the Monarchy/Matriarchy!!!! UP with the Aristocracy???

He gave her a toothy grin, all too certain that he would be given permission to begin his hunt. What he received instead was something he had not been expecting: "I am not yer queen, I am yer sister." His eyes focused on her right eye and then her left, then back again, becoming convinced that what she had meant by that was likened to a double-edged sword. He was still dear to him, but he was possibly still subject to their mother's - the Queen of Willow Ridge's - laws. He managed to keep the grimace on his face for only a few seconds, the gentle nudge to his neck and shoulder prompting him to stand as he had before. As her equal, perchance... if he was able to secure his place as the pack's male Leader once again.

"Of course," he understood, that much was clear. "I'll begin tonight." His jaw clenched and he shakily held his head as high as hers. He followed her gaze into the forests before them, concentrating on the sights for a time before he ducked his head down and touched his nose to Morganna's chin. On his part, there were still much he had wanted to say, but the finality of her tone had drawn their little conversation to a close. Even as his sister, he found that she would always have the last word.

He stole a glance to the side of her face as he stepped away from her. Then, with practiced footing, he descended the rolling foothills of the heights, slipping in the shadows and out of sight. Morganna needed him to step up his game and he would do just that. He might have done quite a number of terrible things in the past, but this... this was for retribution. For his birthright and for the dominion that his mother had created. Nicolo might have been an Archer by royal blood and by name but, here within Relic Lore, he was going to make certain that he, Elettra and Morganna held power. No other Archer would be welcome to that right.

(This post was last modified: Mar 18, 2016, 11:11 PM by Skoll.)
i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
i'm doing whatever i can to make the bad things go away
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
She saw @Skoll leave in her peripheral vision, barely acknowledging his departure with more than a flick of her peachy eyes. Once again her gaze roamed over the lands below as she wondered just what the future held. Her fur stood on end as a cold wind cut across the mountain pass and toenails raked across stone as she tensed. She thought she could smell blood in the air, and smoke. It was the scent of change charged with all the power of a raging storm and she smiled.

This was not Torbine. @Nicolò was far from home with no allies, and he had poked the wrong dragon.

Soon he would know it too.
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]