(See All?) Announcements
290 Users Online
Bing, Google

Bringing sexy back — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 233 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Valiant Morino
Not sure if this might eventually turn into a join thread, AW but Jayse first please.

All it had taken was a single whiff of Naira to send him running for the hills. That woman was T-R-Ouble and he wanted none of it. Where Naira was, Rhysis was never far behind and those days were long, long gone. Not to mention his little rendezvous might have unwanted consequences... Yes, it was time to catch up with @Trisden back at the Cedarwood. He just had to remember how to get there.

The mountain was a good indication he was on the wrong side, he scaled the heights and passed by the lake, a different group had set up there, little surprise. Had @Athena still been there he might have even stopped for a chat. He headed south then, to pass through the rise but it wasn't the rise he remembered - barely mud and snow. He should have left his visit for a few more weeks. Then he headed west, past the lagoon and north until the familiar sentinel trees rose up around him. A quick pass of the borders told him @Jaysyek was here at least. He couldn't keep the smile off his face nor the wave out of his rump.

He tipped his pale muzzle to the sky and sung out loud, unable to keep the hintbof a tease out of his call, Honey, I'm hooome.
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
Her dirty paws and furry coat

There were signs the weather was trying to commit to spring. But the snow still held on here and there, refusing to give anything easily. Her pale mask was marked in lines of thoughtfulness because she was on the search. For what she couldn't decide. It was nice to patrol around the cedars as she use to, check for predators that may be pushing their luck. A wolf of old habits she worried about securing the forest for the future of the Hollow even if she wasn't exactly hot on the trail of such trouble.

Nose gliding around base of a tree she flinched when a sudden voice rather near by rang out for her. Brows brushed together in a second of puzzlement till it dawned on her that it could only be one man. A  lick of her tail she responded with her own call, hoping it might reassure the rest of the pack there was nothing to worry about. In her voice it was clear the evident surprise and happiness.

Quickness in her stride she spied the grey and white man, looking a bit more white than in past. His greeting had given him away. "Valiant!" She exclaimed, striding up to him, to nudge his ears with her nose. "What are you up to now?" She teased, a light smile to her face. "Tell me, you spotted Ryvet some time." This she was more serious about, hoping he might have encountered her other pale son.

[Image: 9Py9751.png]
Played by becuffin who has 233 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Valiant Morino
There she was, like a one of Kiche's white angels from heaven gliding out of the first home he had ever known in these lands. He had never intended to grow so fond of them, to become so entangled with their family that he might end up wherever they were. Her greeting was returned, nose running along her cheek as he took in the familiar but foreign scent. So similar, so different.

He pulled back to give her a smile and a side long grin when she asked what he was up to. It was spring his favourite season of all. Did she really have to ask? "Oh a bit of this, a bit of that. Getting to know the locals..." he teased, bracing himself for a shove that may or may not come. "@Trisden was coming this way, thought I'd tag along for a bit. We split up a while back but I told her I'd meet her back here. Has she arrived yet?" His voice was surprisingly serious, even caring. It was his job to look after her, after all. It was why he had gone ahead.

When she went on to question him about Ryvet, a small shake of his head was offered. "Not since I took him back to the Reach, when I finally gave in and went back myself he was gone again. Don't worry Jayse, he's a good kid, and he had the very best teacher." Valiant smiled reassuringly despite obviously stroking his own ego with that last statement. "I'm sure he's fine. He'll probably be there when we get back."

It was hard to tell how Jayse was faring, with her pale fur the worry didn't stand out so well but she did look tired. He knew Borden had been unwell when they left the Reach but what about now? Was he so sick that his scent had changed completely or... Oh.

"How about you darlin'? How are you holding up?
user posted image