532 Users Online
Bing, Google

can we adapt to these foregin lands? — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Melorama who has 194 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Yvly Doramor

OOC here!

The affirmation of her having seen a wolf that fit his descriptions sent the hope soaring through the golden eyed boy. She could practically feel the emotion coming off him in waves, and wasn't quite sure how to react. Staying neutral, it would seem, would be the best option for now, though one wolfy brow did quirk up slightly. Tyne went on to explain that his pack mates had a younger sister (in this case most likely Squeak) who had been scented around the cedarwood forest. She herself hadn't come across a trail similar to Squeak's previously, but for all she knew this boy could be out to hurt her friend. Liars were very good at hiding their true intentions, and she was already so bad at trusting other wolves. Yet another trait to work on.

Since Squeak could not speak, Yvly understood this worriedness from her pack mates (if they even were). She also had a fondness for the adept fisher, something that was very unusual. Maybe because she had been all on her own without a friendly face around. The tawny female could relate to that. "And these... pack mates. They want to find her and take her to where they have set up a den?" She asked slowly, doing her best to keep a neutral expression upon her face. Now that was something she was good at. Just a little more prying and then she would decide whether Tyne was telling the truth, and she would go from there. At least he did not seem like a rabble-rouser.

261 words

Yvly Doramor

imagine we are higher than the arrows,
casually we're breathing with the pharaohs,
tragically we fall just like the arrows.
Played by Grae who has 187 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey
Her clam demeanor and carefully chosen words were starting to make the tawny boy impatient. He squirmed at tiny bit where he sat as he listened to her prying question. "And these... pack mates. They want to find her and take her to where they have set up a den?" he thought carefully about how he was going to answer. The agouti sea wolf wasn’t about to give his pack mate’s possible intentions up to a wolf that he had just met. “Well I know they want to find her and make sure she is safe” he replied guardedly. Gold irises studied the tawny female before him suspiciously. Why is she being so guarded?  He questioned.

“If I had to guess I’d say that they would like her to be with them if she was out on her own. But…if she would have found sanctuary in a pack, I’m not sure what they would want to do. I can’t speak for them” he reckoned with a flick of his tail. His words were stead and sure and his gaze was unwavering. He wanted to help find the small Mizuno girl for he was also worried about her welfare.

“Speech” Thought   “Others speech”
[Image: tyne_by_becuffin-dblzjdk.png]

For OOC preferences just check Moonshadow's profile
Inactive II. Subordinate
Yvly Doramor

OOC here!

Yvly could see that the golden eyed boy was becoming impatient from the way he squirmed as he sat upon the ground. But he did not seem to be in a hurry to speak as he considered her words. It would seem their time to chat was almost up. Once she found out all she needed she would make haste, but at the same time not lead him or any others back to Squeak. That would do more harm than good. he finally spoke, albeit in a guarded tone, and looked at her apprehensively while doing so. Maybe she was being too cautious? But at least these wolves supposedly just wanted to know if she was okay. The tawny female decided to trust the boy for now.

"This sister you speak of," Yvly began slowly after Tyne had become quiet, "I may have come across her path nearly two weeks ago. Is she mute?" She threw the question out into the open, waiting for the boy to take the bait. That was the easiest way to figure out if they were talking about the same wolf, but it may also mean he would not leave her alone until she took him to her. That she would not do, even if she had to chase him away. The only time he or the others could step on pack land was if they wanted to join. No 'but's' or 'if's'. She doubted Veho or the others would like that very much, and a stand-off was something she would rather not be a part of.

262 words

Yvly Doramor

Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey
The only reason that the agouti yearling could think of, for why this tawny female would be so guarded about this wolf they spoke of, would be if she had been accepted into Crystals pack. This suspicion was confirmed as soon as she said she had crossed paths with a girl fitting his description and went as far as to ask if she was mute. He knew instantly that she was talking about Pip. His tail thumped against the ground once as he tried to hold his composure. Blitz and Niq’x would be so happy to hear that she was here and at least with others and not on her own. However they would be worried sick about whether she was being treated right or if she was even still with/near this pack.

Crystals pelt only faintly carried the sea scent, they could very well only briefly crossed paths. But her guardedness caused a voice in the tawny males head to repeatedly say that Pip had to be ok, otherwise why is she trying so hard to protect the young mute?

Struggling to find any answers in her body language the boy decides to just go ahead and answer her directly. “Yes, she is unable to speak, but she can communicate through a series of chirps” looking at her seriously. He had always had hated when others would pick on the young girls disability. “Now did you simply cross paths with her, ooor do you have more of a relationship with her? Say like friend or maybe pack mate?” he pried wanting to hurry along so that he could at least tell his age mates that their sister is in fact in this strange land. His voice was even and curious. He didn’t want to sound accusing, but instead genuinely concerned.  

“Speech”    Thought

Inactive II. Subordinate
Yvly Doramor

Apologies again @Tyne! D: Do you wanna fade this thread with your next post or should I?

She did not like the tone of use Tyne used, but she attributed it to the fact she was being a bit ridiculous herself. At the best of times she was terrible at communicating with other wolves, and this was definitely not a best of times. Tawny ears flicked back along her skull at the golden eyed boys' prying question, holding back the urge to curl her lips and growl at him. If they had been closer to pack lands then she would have, but where they currently stood was completely neutral ground, and she would rather not provoke him and the rest of his bunch to accusing Grizzly Hollow over something as simple as a feeling of irritation.

"I offered her a place within the ranks of my pack," Yvly said with a swish of her tail, dark amber eyes falling heavily upon the younger male's face. If he wanted to run off and tell his friends about that little fact then so be it, but she had had more than enough in this encounter. It was only her problem if they came onto pack territory and demanded things of them, so right after dismissing the boy she would go and find Veho, though he could sometimes be a little difficult to find. "Now if that's all you wished to know, I highly recommend you return to your pack mates." She kept her voice even, trying not to make it sound like she was threatening him.

247 words

Yvly Doramor

Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

OOC Comments: I can can archive this after my post so you dont have to worry about replying :D

Her dismissive words irritated the boy; he could feel his hackles threatening to stand as her words filled his ears. Was she simply using me for information? An almost silent snort escaped from his coal nose at her response. He couldn’t be too upset for he had ended up doing the same thing as she, but he certainly wouldn’t have made the comment that she did or in the manner that she did. His golden orbs narrowed ever so slightly as he thought of an appropriate response. He surely wasn’t about to offend this woman who offered Pip a place within her pack.

Deciding to ignore her ‘suggestion’ he kept his tone even “It was a pleasure to meet you miss Crystal.” Getting back up on his large cream paws he gives his pelt a good shake. His golden eyes fell upon her amber ones “And thank you for offering my pack mate a place within your ranks. She needs someone to look out for her.” He added genuinely as he turned to leave. With one last nod goodbye the tawny hunter turned and made his way through the cedars back to his pack mates. They are all going to be thrilled to hear that Pip is alive and well he smiled to himself.

“Speech”   Thought