(See All?) Announcements
562 Users Online
Bing, Google

fear of falling — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 63 posts.
Inactive V. Yearling
Rose Hervok
Sorry, throne talk makes Rose irritable xD. One more post each?

The titian fae couldn't help but sigh at her company's honest curiosity. "Who knows." she whispered softly. The former alpha's of Whisper Caverns, her parents, they never told any of the children why they had to leave. Not with full detail, not in the way they deserved to hear. Though she had picked up on their conversation with Nina a tad whilst they were relocating, but it all just sounded like bullshit to her. "If I'm allowed to be blunt, honestly, they disappointed me. Whisper Caverns.. That throne was supposed to be mine." the girl rolled her eyes, dismissing this portion of discussion officially.

"Nineva," Rose spoke without hesitation. "Nineva Hervok, my sister.." her idiot kin, the girl who just couldn't adapt to their stay at Secret Woodlands, the girl who'd rather run away than face her fears. 'Tch, the same girl thought she had a claim to my throne..' allowing the atmosphere to fall silent for only just a moment, the fae found herself gazing at the ground below them. "Actually, though I hate to admit it..She's more than likely dead, there's been no evidence of her safety." and unlike everyone else, the youngest Hervok was finally beginning to just accept it for what it was. "Enough about her, you said you're looking for someone, no?"  

(This post was last modified: May 02, 2016, 09:40 AM by Rose.)
[Image: 5FXgyaa.gif]
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

So the Cavern's were gone, huh? She neither mourned nor rejoiced at the loss. They Whisper wolves hadn't meant anything to her, though it would seem that it meant a great deal to the striking youth before her. A pity. With a little bit of training, the girl could have been something. Wasting no more thought on the subject, Celandine moved on to more important matters. 

"Nineva." Damn. Celandine wouldn't find any clues there. Repressing a sigh, the woman spoke, her tongue still laced with sugar. "Well I was looking for a girl who matched your sister's description to a tee, but unfortunately she's not a Hervok." Knowing full well that Rose was of no more use to her, the Argyris offered no name. Better safe than sorry. "I do hope you find her." She wouldn't know the outcome either way, but the sentiment sounded pretty enough, and it they were being honest, the girl reminded her a little of herself. Wouldn't Cela have said the same about Evy? "I better get going. She can't have gone too far." Twirling, the near-adult nodded her goodbyes to the auburn girl, and set off down the mountain. There would be time to finish her beauty sleep later, when she was far from prying eyes. 

"Oh, and do be careful. The descent isn't as easy as it seems." It wouldn't do to have the girl fall to her death with Celandine's scent so thick on her pelt.

(This post was last modified: May 03, 2016, 08:55 AM by Celandine.)
Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by Maeby who has 63 posts.
Inactive V. Yearling
Rose Hervok
Slopppyyyy exit.

Celandine's words sent fear coursing through the former princess's veins, thus causing her to disregard everything else that had just came from the woman's maw. 'The decent?' she questioned in thought, wondering if perhaps that had been what happened to her dear sister. Though with no other information on the matter, she had no way of knowing if it were dangerous enough to kill. 'I'd never even find her if.. Oh my..' the Hervok almost wanted to cry, almost. She was stronger than that, it'd be inappropriate to lash out in front of a heiress. She'd simply have to wait. Momentarily at the very least, she just needed to escape her company's presence.

"Oh, yeah.. I'll be careful.. Good luck with your search." She feigned a smile, turning to make her exit. Faint steps were made at first, just long enough to ensure that she was out of sight from the stark white woman, then the Hervok found herself in a full blown sprint, tears streaming down her face regardless of whether or not she wanted them. "Nineva!" She screamed. 'I was so selfish, I'm so selfish! Why?!' Her sister could be dead, all the while Rose was mingling around with some fucking royalty? How could she? 'I have to find her, she's not dead.. I'll find her!'

[Image: 5FXgyaa.gif]