(See All?) Announcements
465 Users Online
Bing, Google

it's called a hustle sweetheart — Oak Tree Bend 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 205 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Lila Aquila
@Larkspur I figured it could be more of a spar than actually fight, but if it tends to lean one way or the other I don't care. Hope the setup of this post is all right. I have no qualms changing it if need be.
It was nice to have some independence. Since she was no longer a tiny, fluff ball it seemed her mother had less to fret over. Though Aponi didn't necessarily shadow her every move any way, she would like to think it was her mother's way of showing her she trusted her youngest daughter. Lila loved the freedom to explore on her own whims.  The young lass was only going to keep growing, and learning. She now knew the Bend by heart, and was slowly expanding her knowledge of the Spectral Woods themselves. This morning she had been trying her best for a marmot, but eventually it had stopped coming out of its burrow, and she had to walk way. Disappointed. She could have tried for something else, but it had taken more effort than she cared to use. Her stomach was beginning to grumble of its own emptiness.

Shoulders drooped, and tail to match she swiftly trotted to the pack's thicket. Dark, blue-gray eyes searched among the pale grass for others, but only the outcrop of the rocks surrounding the den greeted her. It wasn't the den she wanted. Somewhere, Aponi had left food, and it would have to do for her brunch. Where had momma said? Thoughtful, she began using her nose. Something that had promise of food and trace of her dam. Usually it was by a certain tree...

There.. She spotted the smaller oak, that had an odd bald spot in the middle of its branches, half way up. Where the cache was likely waiting for her. At the bottom of her tree there was also a pale, wolf. She knew it was not Drift or Serach. No, this was that other one. If she had been given his name she did not retain it. A faint sigh, she padded over, making a quick choice how to deal with the situation at hand. He looked like he was sleeping, but he was in the road. "Excuse me mister, you're in my way."
(This post was last modified: Oct 17, 2016, 04:05 PM by Lila.)