(See All?) Announcements
470 Users Online
Bing, Google

When did it get so hard? — Thicket of Secrets 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Brian who has 77 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Icicle Whitefang
This is backdated to march 12th if that’s alright, Icicle happened to be in the Thickets then))
For @Miccah !

(Some ooc info: Icicle’s scent smells like a male, but not fully, as though something is missing)

Know me for who I am, not what I am

The large gaunt wolf let out a small grunt as yet another brier dug in and entangled his colorless pale fur. A soft sigh escaped Icicle as he gently tugged himself free after a few moments. Tufts of fur pulled free from his pelt with unusual ease, adding new exposures of the skin underneath to the wolf’s already pockmarked hide. The wolf shook his head slowly in quiet resignation, this was the lot in life he had been dealt. Soft pink eyes squinted as he looked down the path. The dense entanglement of the Thicket’s canopy blocked out most of the harmful sunlight but but a few ways broke through and offered a little light.

He glanced around slowly before sighing again, hopefully soon night would fall and he’d be able to leave the thicket, but until then, he could do nothing but wait. Something that Icicle had found himself to be an adapt at. Alright, that’s all we can do now. The wolf let out another content sigh as he settled down under a tree to contemplate the unusual encounter he had just had with @Amaryllis mere hours ago. His neck still smelling of the Lavander Hyssop that she had applied to the burns, something that had worked wonders for the ghostly male.

ThoughtDialogue