(See All?) Announcements
550 Users Online
Finley, Google, Bing

make it a dirt dance floor again — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
For @Skoll only.
Backdated for March 19th, immediately after Sven confronts Hecate.

It felt like a fire burning him down to the ground, this rage inside of him. His own sanity was the tinder, and the combustion fueled the ravenous devouring of the earth beneath his legs as he chased after his father's scent. It was difficult for him to take in any details, his vision infected by a relentless and vivid red, but luckily his nose would not fail him so.

He was just minutes away now, and the youth's teeth gnashed together viciously with the urge to sink into flesh. He wanted to tear into something, to rip and bleed and cause as much pain as he felt flooding his heart. That wasn't how he could handle this, yet the desire couldn't be denied and it just further antagonized him. In all honesty, he had no idea what he would do when he finally set eyes on Skoll, and as the shadowy frame materialized, Sven allowed his impulses to rule him. Whatever the consequences, he was not holding the flames inside of him this time.

"YOU!" he roared, all but flying over the ground between them. A loud snarl chased his words, and he showed no sign of slowing down, jaws poised apart. "FUCK YOU!"

(This post was last modified: Apr 04, 2016, 11:01 PM by Sven.)
Played by Grey who has 448 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer
sorrysorrysorry. ;-; thank you for the reminder. not gonna lie, since Spring Skoll has racked up 186 alerts and I've only just managed to balance things again. Hope this reply was worth the wait~ If there is something I might've read into wrong, correct me plz.

Sköll Archer
BLACK AS NIGHT, BLACK AS COAL

Evening had finally settled on Relic Lore and Skoll had yet to rise from his resting place. He'd been dreaming of something pleasant, mostly being cuddled up as a(n only) cub at Elettra's belly safe and sound. Even if Angier was there, Skoll mewled for him by name - 'Faa' - and his whimpers were consoled with a lap of the Lyall's tongue to his dark forehead. It all felt strange though and he awoke with a start. Grey eyes flashed open and he only regarded his surroundings at first before getting up and giving himself a good all-over shake.

For a while he nearly stood in the presence of the impending nightfall, staring up into the sky and listening as the rest of the nocturnal creatures of the Lore began to wake. He had just decided to seek Hecate out when the stillness was disturbed by none other than his very own son. The dark Archer's head whipped in Sven's direction as that accusatory "YOU!" thundered through the willows as the boy flew out from between the trees. Then, when the heir had honed in on his father beforehim, a more direct and sharper "FUCK YOU!"

Skoll had been startled, reduced to, say, something like a deer in headlights. Sven was just a blur of fading gray in the twilight and the force in which the near-yearling had mustered up in his wake, knocked Skoll off his feet. He barreled over onto his side with Sven's sharp teeth in his side, his right shoulder hitting the ground with a loud thud and a rustle of the grass beneath him. Both pairs of gray eyes met and Skoll, winded and gasping for a breath, winced.

He hissed in pain as he stared up into the bulk of that off-white fur, unable to find the words he so wanted to yell back. All he could do was bare his own set of teeth and let loose his own booming growl. At his back, his tail lashed at both the air and the forest debris as he remained on the ground, struggling to prepare himself in putting his son in his place...

i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
i'm doing whatever i can to make the bad things go away
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
The moment his fangs connected with his father's warmth, something felt wrong. This dissonance only grew as momentum took them both low to the ground, and he realize he was above his father. It was the first time he had ever held any kind of dominance over the man and despite his rage, his muscles could only freeze with sudden second guessing of the righteousness of all those violent emotions. The distance this placed between them was minimal, however, and Sven froze rather than retreating. It took only a moment of sifting through his own head to realize that his own actions did not matter in this situation. He wanted to see all that his father would do to defend himself and his lies.

The boy coiled like a viper, jaws poised apart with a soft hiss of a growl leaking steadily from his throat. Whatever his father would do next, he would not allow the man to stultify his pain like he'd done before. It was difficult to discern from his features how much of him was fearful of retribution and how much was ready to draw blood. His eyes were encircled by bloodshot white; by terror or by outrage? His ears were sealed back against his skull; anticipating retribution or his own assault? His muscles were tense, his tail was a whip and regardless of the over reigning emotion the glare in his eyes dared Skoll to make his move.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health