597 Users Online
Google, Bing

mean it truly, sincere heart — Spectral Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Sarah who has 612 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sahalie Leigh
many sorry thank you for putting up with me :C

There. At last there was a little smile and, after a time, his tail was wagging a bit too, and this was then Sven she knew—which was, ironically, not really the Sven that most wolves or even Sven himself knew. Suddenly the conversation took a turn towards herself, and the girl's eyes flickered and blinked with surprise. Perhaps her friend had reached some emotional high-ground and didn't need anything else from her, nothing besides company. Her smile tightened and her breath tittered with a giggle that was uncharacteristically self-conscious. "Like I said, it's not really that different than yours..."

"I mean it's a little silly to say out loud actually. I don't know why"

She paused, looking back at Sven with the utmost serious expression she could muster, "I just wanna make everyone happy. A lot of bad things have happened in my pack when I was very young. Lot of wolves dying or disappearing. We didn't really feel like a family or even a pack.  I wanted to bring everyone together, to make them feel better..." Some of it was easier than others: she had mostly given up on the "togetherness" part of it all, and had learned to accept other wolves for what they were. "And one day, maybe..." her voice grew smaller, "This is like, kinda a secret okay. Only you and one of my other friends know this, but I wanna be a leader one day. I don't really got it all figured out yet, but I'm gunna do it."

So much talking and hardly any listening, the girl's eyes bulged and she closed her mouth, waiting for her friend's reaction to any of it if he could even digest half. "I'd ask you to help, but you seem a little busy over there," she joked as light as she could.
[Image: sahalie_by_loccian_love-dc6mt9c.png]
[Image: sahalie-greypixel01.gif]
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
She was hesitant to start, but his patience was endless as far as she was involved. His pale gaze watched every nervous tick of her smile and the waver of her sunshine eyes. When she finally said it, that first simple statement, he felt his heart leap back to life. Not sick and heavy, but alive and full despite its yearning. She was right, it wasn't different. It was the same, and despite all the differences between them, her radiance against his shadows, he felt something genuinely kindred with her. More than envy and thirst, this, for the boy, was a true connection.

"Anything," he swore to her, voice thickly stark against her jesting lilt. "Anything you need, I'll be there for you, Halie."

Another smile fought its way onto his lips, his nose briefly butting against her cheek.

"You've got the East, and I'll handle West. We'll make it happen, we've totally got this."

It felt genuinely possible now, even though... his thoughts flickered back to what had brought him here, and the aches within his flesh. Faltering, he did his best to hold the smile but his eyes did not reflect this as he whispered, "please, tonight, can I just... stay with you?"
Played by Sarah who has 612 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sahalie Leigh
you can either do one more in this or just archive it :3
It warmed her heart to hear a friend offering her services to him, though she was not sure how much she could rely on him when already Sven wore a burden as heavy as a mountain on his shoulders. Truly, she would be happy to never ask for anyone's help and never bother anyone, though she knew that would be impossible: it took a village to do nearly anything. But the girl nodded and smiled all the same, amused by the idea that maybe the whole world was split between them: the white wolf would get one half and the black wolf the other. This seemed fair. She was sure Sven would be good at whatever he was going to do. Sven was a good wolf. She repeated this to herself over and over.

"Sure," she chirped without hesitation to his stumbling demand. If it was to help a friend, she'd do anything. Besides, she could show all the cool places that there had never been a chance to show him—that was, if he was not feeling so tired just yet. The vague memory of inviting Alastor into the territory for a midnight rendezvous tickled the back of her mind, and for a moment her cheeks felt hot at the strange confusion and overlapping of wolves. "C'mon, I know just the place," she bumped her nose against his cheek one more time, before leading him away to the Three Sisters she wanted him to meet.
[Image: sahalie_by_loccian_love-dc6mt9c.png]
[Image: sahalie-greypixel01.gif]