(See All?) Announcements
571 Users Online
Google, Bing, Baidu

feel like we've been falling down — Windsong Fjord 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha (Inactive) who has 328 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lilya Valrorys

Weariness pulled at her paws, trying to find a place to rest as the night sky started to rise itself, hoisting the moon up into the air while Lilya could do nothing more than just watch, seeking out a dry place to rest her head and her paws for the night before she was to continue her ventures to wherever her mind and her gut instincts might take her. She was cautious, constantly watching her back for the demons that may or may not have been following her for almost six months now… ever since she’d run from the guilt, from the feeling of a crown pulling and dragging her down to drown her in what she couldn’t even begin to process.

She’d let it go, let it out… but the guilt still remained and it might never subdue itself because if she had never taken her sister’s offer or if she’d put a stop to the lessons, then Maelia would still be alive. Once upon a time she might have taken more note to her surroundings, the amazement that was associated with the beautiful scenery she was in the presence of… but those had been different times, different circumstances, and she could no longer afford to dwell on things such as those.

She had to keep herself safe, because she had no friends, her family probably saw her as a traitor or thought her dead, either way she was dead to them… she had no one, not a pack, not a family… and so she needed to watch out for herself, keep herself safe. She stuck close to the Fjord, not daring to go too far into the surrounding territories because one never knew where a pack might lurk and the last thing she needed was to be involved in a border scuffle.

(This post was last modified: Apr 06, 2016, 05:02 PM by Lilya.)
[Image: 7N0QCvu.png][Image: lilyapix_by_euphoriclies-datc4vp.png]
Played by Rachel who has 462 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Kisla Baranski
Welcome back! Couldn't resist a Nams thread. <3

There was something unsettled in the pit of the woman's stomach.

Karina was missing. Inna had left to explore a bit, despite her more tender age. Her mate was not thriving the way he should be -- and Lachesis and Naia were bringing about the River's next generation.. and not her. It was not a jealousy that gnawed at her -- she was content the both of them had stepped forward to such a role, given their longitude and loyalty to the pack over so many years.

It was that she could not bear puppies as well as Naia, given her mate's health was still in decline. They could have tried to support two litters. Packs had done it before -- though perhaps it was best left untested. Yet a barren womb left her feeling empty, and so the honeyed woman strode past her borders, straying out in to the world to see what she could find to offer a distraction to a weary mind.

Night befell the lands, and distraction would only come in the scent of an unknown wolf. Her muzzle tilted upwards t the wind, not recognizing the scent, or anything of the nearby packs. Her eyes remained stoical as they scanned the darkness, searching for the wolf and debating if she should rest for now, or simply turn home.

(This post was last modified: Apr 06, 2016, 08:53 PM by Kisla. Edit Reason: Fixed a typo. )

sparking up my heart

Inactive No Rank
Lilya Valrorys
<3 EEEE Rachel! -tackles- @Kisla

Her search was not in vain, finding a few different places that would prove adequate for the time being to rest her head, but if it rained than she’d wake up stiff and with a damp coat… something she hoped to avoid if at all possible, meaning her search continued, daring to stay away from the fjord’s bank, but not too far… she caught a scent on the wind that caused her ears to perk up, head tilting to the side in a slight manner as she moved closer… there was a pack scent on her, her tail lowering down from its alert state as she crept through the surroundings, making her presence known by not attempting to sneak, to those who listened for it.

Was she near a pack, just not near enough to scent its borders yet? Either way, it was worth investigation, if not for caution than for information on places to avoid or perhaps lands to hide behind in case her demons did happen to trace her. She wanted to let her guard down, to move on, but guilt and even hints of fear had prevented such actions from occurring. Her voice was soft, but not wavering as she called out curiously. “Hello? Anybody there?” It had been a while since she’d interacted with anything other than the prey she killed only to eat… this would be good for her… possibly… maybe… she hoped.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A young deer has been separated from the rest of its herd. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive Deceased
Kisla Baranski

Her ears swiveled forward at the call – her own presence had been detected, yet both women remained unseen to one another. With a slight cant of her muzzle, Kisla edged further along, her pace leisurely rather than cautious, though her eyes were alert as they drifted over the land.

She was unfamiliar with the fjord still, despite having lived so close to it for a year. It was rare she strayed far from her home, though with no litter to tend for this upcoming year, she imagined she would perhaps be more liberal with her adventures to the lands outside of their own. Perhaps soon, her mate could also come for a walk with her, and the two could explore the Taiga fully together.

She brushed past foliage, and it was then her green eyes fell upon the unfamiliar wolf. The girl was young – an average height. Her eyes were a piercing blue, and Kisla could not recall such bright eyes. Her own exterior remained neutral, her gaze quizzical as she studied the female before her. “Hello,” she finally offered, the stillness of the night seemingly making her own gentle tones louder than usual. It was rare she sought the company of another outside of her pack out – her own nature untrusting at best to those she did not know.

(This post was last modified: Apr 11, 2016, 10:47 AM by Kisla.)

sparking up my heart

Inactive No Rank
Lilya Valrorys
@Kisla <3

She had yet to catch this other scent in the form of an actual wolf and for a moment she was willing to write it off as her imagination running wild once more, but that curiosity that so often itched at her paws found her seeking out the woman, eyes squinting as she crept through the terrain, eventually catching the sight of paws, having been focused on the ground to keenly follow the scent, something that was far from practical seeing as you couldn’t actively see a scent mark, but something that the admittedly rather aloof girl did… and then her head raised slightly with a slight tilt to it as she left a soft smile on her features, the other woman greeting her with a neutral tone.

She dipped her head gently to allow a greeting in return, her tail lowered and carrying a soft sway to it. She meant no harm, and she wasn’t stupid enough to pick a fight with a wolf that carried what was evidently a pack scent… or pick a fight in general. She could not afford injuries when she never knew what was to come next. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, ma’am.” She’d offer politely as she took a few steps back, unsure of how close was too close in this scenario before she offered a name softly. “M’name’s Lilya… are you from around here? I’m ‘fraid I don’t know these lands all that well an' I'm trying to avoid trouble.”

Inactive Deceased
Kisla Baranski

Kisla, over the years, carried herself like a queen. Yet she remained on neutral territory for the moment, and while there was an air of confidence within her stance, the honeyed she-wolf allowed her form to remain neutral, not wishing to antagonize the stranger before her. These were neutral lands, and none ruled upon them – it was anyone’s fair game here, as far as she was concerned.

She considered the youthful girl before her. Hearthwood River held a comfortable number of wolves within its ranks and she was not keen to open their doors to disloyal creature s—and yet it would seem she had given birth to such traits within her first litter – @Orren had been the dutiful son to stand by the side of his family in the end, while Aleksei had once more disappeared without word.. and @Karina had gone specifically against her words. That was months ago now. She no longer expected the girl to return.

“Kisla Baranski, of Hearthwood River,” she offered, her voice soft as she continued to study the girl. A respectable creature – she would be just fine in Relic Lore, should she choose to stay. “We live east of here, and we seek no trouble ourselves,” she reassured.

(This post was last modified: Apr 11, 2016, 10:54 AM by Kisla.)

sparking up my heart

Inactive No Rank
Lilya Valrorys
@Kisla <3

Lilya still remained uncertain in her movements… they were on neutral lands but at the same time, pack wolves and lone wolves held two different demeanors to them in her experience… she was thankful she’d managed to pick up manners, something her parents had neglected to teach her through all the fight training, while she’d been on the run otherwise she felt like she’d be stepping on far too many toes in these strange lands. She didn’t want to step on any toes – it wasn’t her nature to do such things, and she supposed that was why she’d asked the woman who held herself like she did know the lay of the land fairly well.

Then the woman gave her a name to the face she was seeing before her, a soft and lopsided grin stretching across her face. “In that case, it’s a pleasure, Miss Kisla.” She repeated, relaxing a little from the partially ossified state she'd been in earlier at the idea that the pack she came from meant for no trouble. She’d never really understood the packs that went out actively seeking trouble, but she supposed it was a mentality-type problem or maybe a power trip… she’d never thought too hard about it to be honest.

“Do ya know if any other packs in the area that I’d best be watchin’ out for?” She’d ask curiously, still being careful with her wording, how she came across. Appearances weren’t everything but they were still important.

Inactive Deceased
Kisla Baranski

The she-wolf’s question was a fair one – but not one that held a simplistic answer. Kisla viewed more than enough packs as threatening – but not likely in the way the woman deemed them to be so. Her muzzle gave a gentle shake, her bright eyes studying the she-wolf as she openly contemplated her answer. “None that I would believe would seek to harm you, if you respect their borders,” she answered, her tone gentle and thoughtful. “We have our own issues with some of the packs, but no.. I do not believe any of them are dangerous or violent.”

She paused then, considering Round Stone Crest and Gent’s domineering attitude. He was an asshole, certainly – but dangerous? No. Little did she know, Round Stone Crest had moved.

“I would simply avoid Whisper Caverns. Their lead pair are a bit.. unstable.” She felt no remorse at her words – she had met Narime multiple times and the woman had proved to be a different sort on each occasion. Ash, however, she did consider dangerous – and it was not a thought she hid from others. “If you’re looking for a home that provides a tight knit family.. Hearthwood River could open its borders to you.” She paused, her muzzle tilting slightly. “But we only seek loyal wolves.”

sparking up my heart

Inactive No Rank
Lilya Valrorys
@Kisla <3 I was going to put this up sooner but I had a Robotics thing this past weekend and no wifi to post on

The other woman appeared to study her question, visibly contemplating how she would answer as Lilya waited patiently and with a soft yet rather curious smile holding on her features. It had been a while since she’d run into a wolf who was openly willing to talk to her, let alone answer her questions about the lands she now found herself in. Her answer was well thought out, and Lilya found herself thankful that the woman had considered it from her angle than that of a pack wolf – most of the wolves she’d met would have been bias towards one pack or another based on pack relations.

Then she offered another tidbit of information, warning the teen of a “Whisper Caverns” pack with unstable leaders, information that she stored for later before the woman made her an offer, one that she gave a sad smile towards as she shook her head lightly. “I wouldn’t be able t’burden any pack with my presence… I’ve got demons tracing m’footsteps everywhere I go.” She explained carefully, her tones soft. “I appreciate the offer… if things change I’d love to come ‘round… betrayal isn’t in m’nature.” She offered further, noting the one last inquiry in the form of a statement about seeking loyal wolves… technically, she wasn’t… she’d run from the war and it’s why demons were after her… but when her family was being slaughtered, did she really have a choice in the matter?