(See All?) Announcements
623 Users Online
Bing, Google

And I don't stand a chance — Fireweed Rise 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ace who has 149 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kjell Sørenson

Unfortunately, their game ended all too quickly – the scavengers gave up their prize quickly enough once realizing how badly they were outclassed.  Kjell allowed himself a sideways smile as he drew to a halt, content to watch the scrawny animals as they disappeared through the open banks of snow.  With a hum, he allowed himself to glance back at his not-a-princess companion, and gave a thoughtful noise.

“Sure yer not some type of, I dunno, warrior princess?” he teased, one brow lifted in mirth.  Seemed plenty elegant to him, but she was certainly no damsel in distress.  “Valkyrie, maybe.  Harbinger of battle.  Dunno.”  Perhaps she didn’t need a likeness, but the dragon prince had always figured on being something more than a sack of skin and bones.  Meant more.  Was greater.  Who knew?  He was drifting afar from reality.

So he moved in closer, glancing over at their newly one prize, and a thought bubbled up from the deep.  “Share lunch with me,” he invited the woman, knowing well he might have ruined his other chances.  At least he hadn’t been written off completely – it’d give him a chance to win back some points, surely. “Gimme a name, so I at least know who I can come and look for, some other day.  Y’know.  For a hunt.  Somethin’.”

He was really banking on something.

Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall

An amused hmm was offered in response to his question, a valkyrie? She could work with that. "Perhaps. Worried I've come ter carry you off ter the afterlife?" she teased in turn, no he'd already have to be dead for that to be a threat... But were they sure they weren't?

When he asked her to join him for lunch she grinned easily, moving to close the final distance between them with a bump of her shoulder against his own, lingering perhaps a moment longer than would have passed as casual. Truth was after the thrill of the chase and the short lived victory she wasn't particularly hungry anymore, but surely it would be rude to decline? Who to come looking for, on some other day? Well now that didn't play into her plans at all. She answered as readily as if she were offering her own name "Róta," barely a twinkle in her eye betraying the lie. Perhaps he was right to want to find her a likeness for truly she was more than how she chose to present herself on this painfully torturous day.

If his intentions had seemingly changed from when he first approached her she wouldn't be able to hang around playing pretend forever. Her tail flicked, offering a final invitation, sidelong glance and raised eyebrow posing the question silently. She didn't have all day.

(This post was last modified: Apr 30, 2016, 01:39 AM by Morganna.)
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Played by Ace who has 149 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kjell Sørenson

“Worried?  Naw,” the wolf scoffed, tossing his head up.  If he was brought to the afterlife, it was because he’d damn well deserve it – and he wouldn’t deserve it until he cut the head off the snake and threw him several feet under the ground.  Like had happened to their father, he thought.  It’d be a damn metanoia when that day finally came, a gift from the All-Mother herself.  But until that happened, he was on his own.

And there was room for a little fun.

Amber eyes sparkled at the invitation.  It seemed Róta was done playing her little games, and was ready to move onto something far more adult.  A wolfish grin spread across his muzzle as he shook his pelt out and trotted over, bumping his snout up against her side.  Lead the way, he said without a word, content to pace by the woman’s side as they moved on somewhere much more private.

Fade.

(This post was last modified: May 29, 2016, 02:27 PM by Kjell.)