(See All?) Announcements
699 Users Online
Bing, Google, Hazelnut

days of miracle and wonder — Secret Woodlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Rachel who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nios Tainn

She offered the name of her son, and if it surprised Nios, he did not reveal it -- it held a certain charm to it.. a uniqueness that he imagined also belonged to the she-wolf before him. She was an attractive wolf -- obviously this was not lost upon the Tainn, given his age and the pulling need to settle down and take claim of a mate and land of his own. He did not want just any land though -- Copper Rock Creek pulled to him at his dreams, and at her question regarding Mirren, a gentle but lopsided grin pressed to his lips. "We were going to claim Copper Rock Creek and rebuild our birth pack -- but Mirren became captivated by the Woodlands, and I took some time from him in my ire for it. I came back to make amends with my brother." It had been childish -- and he had lost years from his best friend.

He hoped to continue to have that chance, but Mirren had gone to seek out the answers to his lingering questions, and now, Nios remained within the Woodlands pack, playing the dutiful brother he should have been in earlier years. "Walk with me?" The invitation was a light one, and with a nod forward, the swarthy wolf would try to coax her along, hoping to get to know her better during the brief time they talked.

'cause its home, but it's gone