(See All?) Announcements
568 Users Online
Visitor, Google, Isla, Bing, Khalon

second chance — Oak Tree Bend 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Shadow who has 410 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Serach Donata
@Aponi feel free to grab your LP. :) Let's do this again soon!

While Serach might have been too slow to fully grasp the implication of Aponi's heritage, he was not too slow to pick up on Kyna's. Although Aponi did not say it directly, Serach's own history with Silent Moon Plateau made it crystal clear to him. Interesting, he thought as he watched her, wanting to ask her what exactly had happened to the grizzled older white wolf who had deem the youngest pair of Donatas such a threat to his pack, way back when. Perhaps more of interest was what had happened to the first mate - Borlla, Triell's sister and Serach's aunt. But that was a question for another time, and so Serach decided to offer only a small tidbit of his own experience with the Plateau instead. "I knew Phineas, kind of. I think my brother Sceral had a crush on his daughter Hypatia. Might be just a dad thing, but he didn't seem to like that too much," he said with a grin. Aponi was a mother twice over, perhaps she could relate.

He nodded his head humbly as she reassured that she was in no place to judge, although he could not help but doubt that. She was his pack member and friend, after all, which meant her opinion mattered more than most. "I at least try to pretend," he told her one last parting joke. "Any time you want to talk, just let me know. I'm all ears." He hoped she would take him up on it, as busy as he must be caring for her children. It was nice to just talk to somebody with no pressure involved. Watching her leave, he waited until he couldn't see her anymore before turning his attention back to the task at hand - marking his claim to the territory around them.
[Image: AplcUOC.png]