245 Users Online
Bing, Google

got a fever running through my bones — Heartleaf Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Melorama who has 194 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Yvly Doramor
Apologies for the wait!

It seemed the similarly coloured yearling wished to also know of any other neighbouring packs in the immediate region, though for different reasons. Yvly could not fault her though, knowing which packs that could be a possible threat to go near was good for staying alive. But from what she knew there was not any packs nearby that fit that description. While her pack may be on the fence with Willow Ridge, it did not mean they were hostile and filled with trouble. There were a couple nice wolves in their ranks too. Exhaling thoughtfully as her brows furrowed, the tawny female considered Lilya's words, wanting to come up with a reasonably truthful answer.

"Well there is a pack to the north east of here. I don't know much about them but the leaders seem nice. And there is another pack directly to the south. I believe they have many members, but neither of them are particularly hostile." She shrugged after she finished speaking to further prove her point that they were fairly neutral and not likely to be trouble. As for any packs over the mountain, well, she was hoping at some point to venture over there and find out. Maybe she could bring along a friend for backup if things got a little heated. For now though, she directed her attention on the other before her. "You looking for a place to stay?" Yvly finally asked, keeping her voice as neutral as possible with the slightest lilt of curiosity. She did not want to seem like she was pressuring Lilya into answering, but there was always room for another member in Grizzly Hollow.

275 words

Played by Tasha (Inactive) who has 328 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lilya Valrorys

Lilya would have liked to be able to say that she was on edge for most of her life, but it was moments like this that proved she could be relaxed. The sight in front of them putting her at ease enough to have more of a conversation, explain more about herself… she hadn’t done that in quite a long time. She kept a soft smile on her face as the scout answered her question, Lil listening carefully as Crystal answered her questions. There was a pack to the northeast, and another to the south, but neither of them seemed to be hostile. She save the information carefully, noting expressions of the girl as she did so.

Then there came the question… the one that had come up once before when she had spoken to Kisla. “M’fraid I can’t stay in one place for too long – I wouldn’t make good company to anyone around me and I’m ‘fraid I’d bring more trouble than I’m worth.” She admitted softly with a light frown hinting at her features. They were after her, she just knew it… wolves as vicious as that of the Feorb were never that far behind… and they never left anyone alive. Part of her thought that maybe they’d let it go, or maybe her family had managed to knock them off their high horses… but with no proof? She didn’t quite know what to believe anymore.

[Image: 7N0QCvu.png][Image: lilyapix_by_euphoriclies-datc4vp.png]