(See All?) Announcements
603 Users Online
Google, Bing, Nia

This home. — Spectral Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn

Briefly, eyes met Spieden's. She seemed to be looking at him like she maybe hadn't heard him right. That was probably a discussion for some other time should the need arise. He could see she was grateful for easing the moment. In fact she swiftly managed a rather clever, and true remark for the young Tainn. That should be enough for him to get the point.

In close proximity with his son,Darrah's hushed words caused Triell's bright eyes to take on a fierce spark. "No, it doesn't." Triell confirmed. Glad at least he had taken a quiet tone before coming to the right conclusion. If it mattered they would know. All that mattered was taking care of @Spieden and her pups in turn.

Sahalie on the other hand, he couldn't decipher what went on behind her own dark facade expect extreme disappointment. Apparently, she had no want to remain. He questioned if it was because he had arrived or the words that had fell out ofDarrah's mouth. Either way, he knew and wanted to speak with her. For the time he watched her go wondering if he would ever have the answers she sought.

He took a few steps back, to recline to his haunches. Once more settled, yet curious as he looked upon Darrah. It was obvious Zera was still else where, but it seemed Darrah was going to share where he had been in the meantime. Which except for the odd company, Triell felt in his time gone Darrah had grown up....to an extent. He hadn't forgotten why he had left, nor the ones they would love to hear from again. 

The man let out a short, rumble of a laugh. "Sun God huh. Does that mean they worshiped you or thought you needed to return to the sky hmm? Ya think they would know you aren't all sunshine," he winked in tease. Wondering if @Darrah would elaborate or leave it at that. Triell wasn't sure he wanted to know more. As a parent he tended to rather think it was better if he didn't. Besides the sun was getting a little hot, and in the heart of the territory it was easier to stay cool. He doubted Spieden wanted to hang out here in her condition.  "I think your sister would rather hear more of this though, so why don't you go find her.  When you're done you can come meet some new faces. Put some meat on your bones, and we can go to the creek."

(This post was last modified: Jun 16, 2016, 09:29 PM by Triell.)
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Played by Kydnt who has 244 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Spieden Coho
It didn't matter. That was good enough for her. Sahalie discreetly slipped from the conversation, the invitation for the siblings to catch up clear in her voice, and Spieden figured she wouldn't linger between the family much longer, but Darrah had more to say and she was curious enough to hear it. 

Spieden wasn't surprised in the least that the wolves Darrah had been searching for hadn't turned up. Wolves that vanished rarely made it back, and whether that was by choice or misfortune wasn't something Spieden liked to dwell upon. She was glad enough that Darrah was one of the few that actually returned, and truly the pack couldn't have been at a greater time of need for more helping paws...

Spieden's brows lifted slightly upwards as Darrah mentioned the pack of zealots he'd run into up north, her grizzled paws shifting awkwardly beneath her as her eyes trailed to the white star settled upon his forehead. His mother had nearly the same mark, and she too had been entangled by wolves who thought her to be something greater. Whether or not Darrah's worshippers had the same dark obsession as Nayeli's, Spieden couldn't be sure with so little to go on, but it did not settle well with her. 

Triell seemed to take it lightly, and Spieden tried to shake the strange look off her face. Darrah was well and whole, and most important of all, they had let him leave of his own accord. Spieden gave the young Tainn a nod, "See you around, Darrah," She said before trotting off.

{exit}
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a rabbit's nest nearby. +1 Health
Played by Maeby who has 207 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Darrah Tainn
@Triell Your post should end it? :D

Darrah had to stop himself from going into a fit of laughter at his fathers words. "Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it were a bit of both." He smiled, reminiscing on the faces that had taken such good care of him since he'd been gone. They were strange, weren't they? The idea wouldn't have been so far fetched if they hadn't of let him go so easily.

It was then that Spieden decided to make her exit, which was understandable considering her current.. Condition. "Alright." returning the nod with one of his own, the Tainn watched as his alpha scurried off. In all honestly it was a bit surprising to him how long she was able to hang out, she looked so.. uncomfortable. The boy shuddered at the thought of being pregnant, and took a brief moment to appreciate the fact that he'd never have to endure it himself. "Yeah, I'm sure she'll get a kick out of it.." the prince giggled, returning his attention back to his father. "And that sounds great, all of it. I'd like to re-familiarize myself with the Bend as soon as possible, and God's know how much I've missed that creek. Sounds like a plan." He maintained his smile, turning toward the direction his sister had vanished. "Shouldn't take long, I'll ask if she wants to come with us.."

Celebrate the way the night hides scars.

Darrah Tainn

At some point,

I started looking at the ground more than the sky

It’s hard even to breathe.
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
Darrah's response fed a little more hope to the father, that his son was realizing there was a lot more to the world than himself. But, thankfully he could not read Spieden's thoughts or he probably would have freaked a bit as well. Unless these "wolves" came he didn't care what had happened. He had a feeling the more time he spent with Darrah he would know for sure.

]He offered a nod of goodbye to the Coho woman, hoping she was on her way to rest. Like Darrah he did not know how any of the woman did anything in that state. He didn't think less of them for doing very little as the time was at hand.

"Good idea, see ya in a bit," was all he had to say in turn. He was going to go dig up something for Darrah, and decide what else he would need to know during his absence. Though as he watched his son scurry off, he realized he should have told him about Drestig and Jessie, and Anneliese. If he did not find out he soon would.
(This post was last modified: Jul 02, 2016, 05:19 AM by Triell.)
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]