(See All?) Announcements
527 Users Online
Bing, Google

Ghost Town — Round Stone Crest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildFlower who has 250 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Danica
(Crapy phone post, sorry I didn't get this up sooner @Sylvia )

Danica had been so exhausted from her trip, so bent out of shape and sore, that when she met the boards she hadn't noticed. Had't noticed the scents were so faint, yet she truged on only to trespass. To return to her empty den and slip into the darkness. The skins no longer laid upon the floor, but she failed to realize. The mother pressed her nose roughly into the duty floor. If she breathed deeply enough she could still smell him. Her little lost blessing. The pelt had left behind ever so faint traces to soothe and lull her off. The Lieris woman fell asleep full of nostgalica and dreams.

Come sunrise and the beast did not wake, and well past noon she still slumbered. It was only when her belly rumbled like a lion that Danica's eyes peaked open. She was shocked to see no faces glaring at her, asking where she went. No @Gent feveriously explaining how worried he'd been. 

It striked the woman as odd, and even more so when she stood half outside. The sun hung low in the sky, prepping to settle for the night. Towards the other end of Earth, the moon was coming to rule the sky. Panic prickled throughout her body as she grew stiff. Uneasily she emerged to furthermore draw in stale scents. Suddenly she was making haste and swiftly trotting back towards the main pack area. 

She was met with a ghost town and even the pack den held not a soul within. Everywhere she looked there was lacking signs of life. Why would they abandon their home? Confused she stood, lifting to her full height and breathing deeply. Slowly the woman calmed and went through her knowledge. No matter where they were, she would find them. "Spirits help me now, for their scents are far too stale to track. Please send me a beacon of hope." She prayed loud and strong, yet with a voice as smooth as honey. 
(This post was last modified: Apr 03, 2016, 08:21 PM by Danica.)
Played by Brian who has 259 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Sylva Riverflow
No problem!

OOC! OOC Note<3

A small coca colored shape skipped through the remaining snow as Sylva made her way back toward Round Stone Crest. White Fir Notch had settled down finally and the young healer in training finally found time to be able to do something she had been planning to do for weeks. When she had left the Ghastly Woods to join the formerly named Round Stone Crest, she had said goodbye to the woods, now in an ironic twist, they returned to the very forest that had kept her safe when she had first entered these strange lands. She was returning to the old den ground in order to say goodbye to this old home.

The small yearling stopped dead in her tracks as she heard something speaking. Instinctively Sylva glanced at the nearby trees “Yes…?” She squeaked, for a brief moment, she wondered if she was hearing things, but then she picked up muffled words. Someone’s taken over the old territory? the thought crossed her mind quickly as she crouched down, moving silently toward the bend in the trees, the pack’s main clearing resting just on the other side.

At least, trending quietly had been her plan, but like every other plan, it was only good until the first engagement, or in this case tree...Sylva had been so involved in her thoughts, wondering who could have been in her old home when she smacked into a low hanging branch and a surprised squeak slipped from the ebony shape as she stumbled forward and fell flat on her face inside of the clearing. A muffled groan of embarrassment escaped the wolf as she lifted herself up and shook some of the now out of her fur.

“H-hi..” She said quietly as she found herself face to face with a large silvery grey female “I’m Sylva...you are?” She inquired, tilting her head a little to the side in curiosity, while also trying to draw attention away from her blunder.

ThoughtDialogue
[/i]
(This post was last modified: Apr 03, 2016, 08:52 PM by Sylva.)
Inactive No Rank
Danica
(Thanks for being patient with me! My bf is hopefully going to help me fix my lap top soon.)

The pristine beauty swayed her head over to look, ears eagerly pressed forward. Her bright feather barely held grasp to her fur despite the slow movement. For a long moment she studied the fallen girl with a concerned expression. The yearling had coca fur that was luscious and beautiful, and the woman couldn't help but to imagine her son. Surely he would've been a large black beast with striking eyes. No, he was that, but instead he danced high above with the ancestors. Danica remained silent in attempt to diffuse the young girl's embarrassment.

The Lieris wolf couldn't fight a smile when the child stuttered, reminded of herself as a whelp. It had taken her far too long to get a back bone, at least, that's what she had thought then. All good things needed time to mature and blossom. "Hello Dear," Her voice was but a gentle rumbling of vocal cords, "Pretty name...I am Danica Lieris." She stood tall, but her head hung at a mutual level. Her posture was neither threatening nor tense, but that of a calm woman. Secretively, as not to be rude, she studdied the girl and took in whatever she could learn with a glance. It wasn't just appearance she paid note too, but the faint scent of Raela clinging to her pelt. There were more dominant smells overlapping, intertwining, and staining her however. Still that didn't concern or discourage the woman any, perhaps this was her beacon.

Stabding  a polite distance away she broke contact to admire the setting. "Beautiful mountain, is it not? Last time I saw this place my brother laid claim......but it seems he is long gone?" Trying not to pry or discomfort the girl, Danica spoke hintingly, hoping Slyva would mention Gent.
Sylva Riverflow
(*(Sorry for the wait!))

OOC! OOC Note<3

Sylva’s bronze colored eyes watched Danica with interest, her head cocked a little to the side as she learned the silvery wolf’s name.  “Danica….Danica…” Sylva kept repeating that name to herself for a few moments. A nagging sensation forming in the back of her mind I’ve heard that name somewhere before….. It didn’t click at first and for a moment Sylva disregarded the feeling as her companion commented on the mountain.

“Yea, it’s a wonderful place...wait…” She paused for a moment, it was on the tip of her tongue now “Your brother...your brother laid claim here? But it belonged to Round Sto…” There, now it hit her. “DANICA! LIERIS! @GENT!” The small wolf’s tail wagged in excitement as she slowly started to realize it, the words following spurring forward in excited yips. “YOUR DANICA! THE MISSING ONE!”

Sylva started to shake a little from excitement, she had been told about Danica, vaguely, but here she was, or at least a girl claiming to be the missing wolf, but this thought hadn’t really crossed her mind as she started to ramble, @Raela ‘s advice on keeping words to a minimal forgotten as she yipped “Raela told me about you! You went missing! I don’t remember how or why, she said, but you did, and now you're here! With me! We’re speaking!  Her words were accompanied by very animated movements as Sylva’s tail flew back and forward, lowering her upper body toward the ground in a play bow as she yipped.

The yearling paused in her motions  for a  moment to suck in a breath, the initial excitement over now as she started to recollect herself and realized one small thing  “So...um….yea….we moved….

ThoughtDialogue
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Danica
(So, I'm trying to reinvent Dani and so far she's very talkative. Lol @Sylva )

A large bird flew overhead, casting a shadow over the pair. It was a majestic black creature with a white head and golden beak. Its sharp talons outreached for a nearby branch causing the woman to instinctively tense up. "Someone's lookin' for an easy meal." She motioned for Syvla to look, "American Bald Eagle, beautiful, but they'll kill your pups and steal fish from under your nose." She whispered, studying the animal above them. 

The child's words drew her attention away from the wildlife. "Yes, and much to learn and do." She commented about the mountain before her calm attitude was whisked away. Sylva had become a happy bustling youth, causing Danica to jerk back a little in surprise with a deep bellowish laugh. It still remaind very womanly, but quiet a hearty sound. The eagle took off and just as it had came, left. "Round stone crest." She finished the girl's sentence smiling broadly. "Yes, yes, I suppose that's what I'd be called." She mumbled lost in the deep browns of the excited youth. 

She decided to fill the whelp in, "I was looking for one of the lost pups...but it seems I forgotten her name...storm caught me....I found a young man, @Greer , told me to head west. I did, but I got caught in another wretched winter storm...I'm not sure if I truly headed west after that...but I tried." Danica made sure to leave out the information about the River Chasers, the story was meant for another time when @Gent or perhaps Reala was around. Instead the woman departed from her thoughts and bowed back, tail swaying steadily. Her eyes glinted with playful mischief as she emmited a soft bark.

Dani nodded at the words, "I see..." She left room to see if the information would be given naturally, or if she'd have to question the girl.
Sylva Riverflow
Sorry it took so long @Danica I was having a lot of trouble with Sylva muse lately)

Sylva blinked in surprise at Danica’s odd choice of words “I’m not looking for a mea…” her thoughts drifted off as the whiter wolf gestured for her to look toward the sky. Pointing her muzzle upward, her hazel brown gaze widened in awe as the large bird flew overhead. Her ear flicked in acknowledgement to what Danica had said, quietly parroting the name of the bird An eagle… As the bird flew away, a soft sigh escaped the yearling “Aw...it was pretty.

The chocolate black wolf’s attention returned to her newly found friend as Danica started to speak again. Her tail started to sag at the sad tale, she mistook Danica’s lack of information as her blaming herself and Sylva quietly pressed her small body against the larger wolf’s side without thinking before speaking “You did your best though, and now...now you can come home right?” Sylva didn’t really see a reason why she couldn’t bring Danica to White Fir Notch’s new territory, as for as the youth was concerned, even though she barely knew Danica, she was family simply having been a former member of Roundstone Crest.

Sylva’s head angled slightly in confusion as Danica’s last phrase simply trailed off, looking up at the white female, secretly hoping that the close contact wouldn’t be taken the wrong way like it had been with Zilas long ago. She simply wanted to try and comfort her, it seemed like Danica had been through a lot and Sylva hated that, she didn’t want her to feel alone in it. She paused for a moment as Danica seemed to be looking at her intently? Or expectantly maybe? A few moments passed as Sylva simply returned the stare before speaking “Um...is there something on my face…? completely missing the subtle cue that she could speak more of the pack’s moving.

ThoughtDialogue
Inactive No Rank
Danica
(I've been so busy with horses, my apologies! Tagging @Gent here so Cadence knows I wasn't ditching. Lol...also phone post, still no laptop.)

The pale woman smiled at @Sylva and with a simple nod, "Yes, very much so." Danica quickly thought back onto her time with the River Chasers, quite familiar with the creature's tatics. Her body relaxed now, no longer concerned with the eagle's whereabouts.

The older wolf was slightly taken back by the affection, but quickly eased into the embrace. Her full attention remained steadily on the youth as she spoke, causing a deep throaty sigh. "Only the alphas may decide that, dear child. My tale holds more to it, but I wish to save that for Gent and Raela...as not to forget any important details." Her voice was soothing, almost a coo, yet strong and perhaps weary sounding. The travels had of course done their toll on her and she was very much ready to relax with her family. That was, if they'd still have her agmonst themselves.

Dani couldn't help a childish giggle, washing any seriousness from her features. "No, no, of course not! I'm sorry Sylva....I was hoping you'd tell me more without prompting. May I know why, or is the information too personal?" The fisherwoman attempted to regain herself and speak poileity...in hopes the other wouldn't feel foolish or uncomfortable.
Sylva Riverflow
Tis fine!

Sylva nodded, Of course it would be up to @Raela and @Gent to decide, but why wouldn’t they let the white wolf stay? She was family after all. Sylva thought it over for a moment, It might be best if she took Danica to Gent first, since he was her brother and such. A small grin tugged at her lips at the thought of how happy the massive behemoth would be that his family was found!

Though, the happy musings were interrupted as her friend explained that she had been hoping for some more information..and..Sylva blinked “Wait, why would wanting to know if something was on my too personal?” Her brown gaze clearly portrayed that she hadn’t understood the question for a moment, but then,like the sunrise breaking over the mountain, a look of understanding formed “OH! Yea, the pack moved further east…”

She paused for a moment, catching herself ready to go into a full in depth description of what the pack had gone through, with the bear and Moraxia’s injury, but instead she bit her lips. There were something you didn’t want people outside of the immediate pack to know. Then again..Sylva conceded to the fact that Danica might become a pack mate and...well White Fir Notch had driven off a bear! The Ebony Yearling’s body stiffed a little with pride at that achievement.

“We’re called White Fir Notch now, We found a den off near the Ghastly Woods that had belonged to a bear but as soon as Raela gave the call, the pack worked together to drive it off and now we’ve claimed it!”

ThoughtDialogue