(See All?) Announcements
676 Users Online
Google, Chan, Bing, Finley

A small bunch of updates
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

A bunch of minor updates!

Today was the first of our old routine activity checks which we have decided to bring back, where anyone who has not posted in 7 days (and is therefore classed as 'red') is removed from the game. Congratulations and well done to all of you who survived this one, and hopefully we'll see you around for many more to come! However if you are removed you're welcome to rejoin the game when you feel able once again. These activity checks will be running on each Sunday from now on, so make sure you're able to post if you aren't absent! The forums were also subject to a end-of-summer clean to dust of the cobwebs and make us ready for the ever closing autumn.

To mark the coming month of September and the new burst of energy and life RoW will get 4 new skins have been released, 2 were made by Chelsie and 1 by Frankie, so thanks very much guys! Go and check them out under the names of 'Safe With Me', 'Going Your Way' and 'Come Along With Me'. Unfortunately the last, 'Tremble', was made by me but you will have to cope. :P

Finally, for those of you with pack wolves, we are introducing a small new feature: private pack forums! If Hogwarts can have secret common rooms for their houses then why can't we for our packs? All sorts of secret goodies will be discussed in here by your fellow pack mates, such as meeting, plans for relic lore domination and pack activities! If you're not in a pack now is the time to get into one with a few sneaky little features we have planned along the way. But for those of you who prefer to stay alone we haven't forgotten you either. ;)

Congratulations once again for surviving the first activity check, and with August ending don't forget to vote in the OtM competitions for your monthly favourites!