(See All?) Announcements
522 Users Online
Bing, Viorel, Google

so you'd better run for cover — Dragonfly Fen 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 110 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello

The monochrome'd fae let out an almost sinister chuckle at her company's choice of words. "A' course I ain't no damn princess. Like I'd ever wanna be subjected t' tha' kinda hell." There was a time where she by all technicality would have been considered a princess, though Maeve never ever saw it that way. It took a special kind of person to take on that sort of claim, and she most certainly wasn't the type. 'Ain't got th' patience f' tha'. More o' a rogue m'self.' she grinned, now didn't that title sound more fitting than orphan? "Whu'ever ya' say, Cap'n."

Maeve watched the man take action, completely pleased with his will to cooperate. Perhaps their little get together wasn't a total waste of her time after all. "So, y' smell anythin'?" She'd tried to catch Celandine's scent herself, but to no avail. Nevertheless, Erebos was older. Maybe his sense of smell was better developed, or something. "She go' a missin' sister right? E..Evy? Been thinkin' maybe wi' all the chaos spoutin' about round the plateau, she went off lookin' fer backup 'r somethin'." That was honestly the most plausible solution the fae could come up with. After all, why else would the princess leave? Especially without her. 'Even tho' I could'a helped.'

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: RNGTjgp.gif]
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 142 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Erebos Argyris
feel free to fade or keep going, i'm good with either~

To that kind of hell, him? He supposed that made sense, that Maeve wouldn't want to stand as a nonpareil wolf. Seemed more than anything she needed others who could level with and understand her. That had to be it, anyways; a murdered mother and a cowardly father were hard to shake off. Not that he cared about a little bastard girl's emotional state, right?

"Nothing at all," he answered casually as he continued to sift through the scents within the air. It was doubtful that they would find her so near, given how long she'd been gone, but then again maybe she had run away to one of the neighboring packs.

"She wouldn't be looking for Hypatia?" he mused; did the eldest sister do something to offend Celandine too? How easy was that to do, anyways? He didn't know much about his niece, but he did know she had a bit of an attitude and certainly Maeve had learned to be this rough from someone. Maybe Cel was a poor choice for leader, but hopefully he would die before he witnessed the fallout she caused.

Played by Maeby who has 110 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello
I'm sorry this took so long! I promise I'll respond to the other Maeve/Erebos thread tomorrow! TT^TT

Of course! Hypatia! How could she of forgotten about Hypatia! "Yer right!" the fae proclaimed, eyes widening with the idea. Celandine always liked that one better. With that on the table, why would the princess ever look for Evy? "Good thinkin'. Guess Yer not as useless as I thought y'ed be!" the monochrome girl grinned, mind racing with brand new traces of hope. "Bu'.. Ain't really got any leads on tha' one either. Man, Phinneas' gotta stop raisin' kids t' believe they gotta run away from home." At this rate he'd lose Kyna in no time, if she was anything like the rest of them. Or perhaps the problem was Borlla.

"Well, If y' aint smell anythin' then maybe it'd be best t' go back t' the Plateau fer now n' lay out whu' we got." And perhaps even ask around for any hints, if they had the time. "Then we can come back out t'morrow n' start from scratch." Even though she was eager to rejoice with her missing friend, the fae knew it'd be best to approach the situation logically from here on out if any progress was to be made. "So let's jus' do tha', eh?" Maintaining her grin, Maeve turned to head back toward home.

~horrible fade~

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: RNGTjgp.gif]