(See All?) Announcements
636 Users Online
Bing, Google, Hazelnut, Vanadis

Seven Days — Hearthwood River 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
wrap this up in next few posts & have more updated one? <3 @Bastet just so we can get her titles on etc

Lachesis truly did not know if he was making the right decision or if Kisla would even agree with it… He was acting on a whim in hopes that the raven would change (for the better) just as she had promised. He was reluctant, of course, but Bastet knew the consequences if she was to leave again. She would not be welcome here or anywhere near Hearthwood if she decided to leave a second time. The wolves of the north had no patience for wandering paws, unless they belonged to a scout (or XIX).

“Show me — us — that you want to be here, Bastet. Start as the lowest and work your way up. I know you, it won’t take long.” A soft smile rolled onto his lips as the words dripped off his tongue — the first smile since their encounter began. “I just want to make sure you’re here for good,” he added in defence to his choice at placing her at the bottom. She had broken his trust and it was going to the some time for her to earn it back. If she was not planning on staying he did not want her back in Hearthwood; she could play house with another pack if that was the case.

Her voice broke the silence between them once more, frail and laced with sadness. It started to make him regret his decision but he stood by it, even if Kisla wouldn’t. His lips tugged at the ends, gravity doing the work as a frown rolled onto his maw. He was curious as how she would react after discovering that Naia was carrying his children, but now was not the time. He did not want to chase her away before she even got a chance to get used to the idea. 

[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you
Played by Hero who has 204 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Bastet Akhenaten
@Lachesis! :D

Her judgement came swift, the eyes of the wolf who judged her were cold and resentful; she had plenty of work to do. Inwardly she winced, it was so small one could easily mistake it for pain but she knew the truth and it hurt her to accept without complaint, the position as lowest. She knew, as she looked into the eyes of the very wolf she'd confessed her love to, that this punishment could very well last for as long as he saw fit but he was correct in admitting that she would not remain in the spot for long, determination would not allow her to. "I...I...I'll accept that." she stammered, a feeling of guilt and regret bubbled within her narrow chest; she knew that this road would be much longer than she'd imagined.

She could not imagine how painful this could be for Lachesis, to place her as the lowest as well as treat her as cold as a stranger begging to prove itself, she knew this wolf, probably more than she wished at times, and the stubbornness he showed was proof of his hurt. She was stupid to have left him, but her family needed her and had no intentions of letting her go without a fight, but there was no point in arguing her excuse, it would merely fall on deaf ears. 

"Can you help me, I'm so tired Lach, hungry, and the pain...it hurts when I breathe." she coughed after a deep inhale, her paws were becoming heavy and she lowered to steady her spinning head. It was all becoming so much to take in, so much had happened within the span of a few hours and all she wanted was to rest, forget this day.  "I just need sleep..." and her head rested on her outstretched forepaws, a small whine fell from her mouth as she waited for the rollercoaster ride in her stomach to stop.

Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
@Bastet feel free to wrap up with your post so I can get her titled! <3

Lachesis knew that the raven would not refuse his offer. While he wanted to turn his nose at his former flame, the ghost knew that she would be useful to the river wolves. Kisla would not be pleased, but XIX would find a way to smooth things over with the widow. Their numbers were getting uncomfortably low, and with puppies on the way, they would need every capable wolf they could get their paws on. They could not afford to be picky.

A smile rolled onto his pale maw as she accepted his conditions. “Good,” he responded quickly, his tail giving a sharp flick to show he was pleased with her answer. He knew that it would not take long for her to make her way back up the ranks; with her determination, it would only take a few weeks, maybe months. As long as Kisla was also pleased with her progress, Bastet would have a position in Hearthwood. And perhaps then, once the raven proved herself to both Lachesis and Kisla, they could work on mending their broken relationship. XIX did not know if he could trust her. As much as he wanted to, he was still wary. It was going to take a lot of work to gain back his trust, but he knew she was up for the challenge.

He watched her cower in pain with a tense jaw, his chartreuse gaze softening as he studied the bag of bones before him. Without hesitation, he spoke, his words quick as they rolled off his tongue: “Of course, let’s get you back to my den. There will be some food in the caches and I’ll see what I can do about your chest.” Giving her an encouraging nudge with his nose the ghost stepped away, motioning for Bastet to follow him. “You can get some rest after you eat,” he added with a soft smile tugging at his lips, his ears falling back against his skull as he waited for her nausea to blow over before setting off to his infirmary.

[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you
Played by Hero who has 204 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Bastet Akhenaten
As time went on she realized two things--her stomach has begun to cramp in discomfort and her eyes were increasingly heavy. She desired sleep and yet she knew that food should probably be her next stop if she wanted to ensure her energy reserved would remain stable, and with what ever effort she could muster, she lifted onto all fours. A soft grunt left her mouth as she shifted on her sore paws, attempting to remain strong and stable in his company, at least until she had gotten her full of what remained in the caches. "You're right, I should eat..." her willingness to comply was evident in her in now hazy gaze.

She had no idea what her acceptance into Heartwood would mean, but she cared more about reconnecting with the man in front of her than anything else. Becoming the lowest in the pack would mean that she would have to prove herself, and of course grow stronger both mentally and physically, but she was willing to prove to Lachesis that she was what he wanted. Nothing else,  "I'm right behind you," she voiced, though weak, as she waited for him to take the lead.