659 Users Online
Google, Finley, Bing, Sophrosnia

In the garden of my mind — Whisper Marsh 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by AshBash who has 476 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Enoki Archer
Apparently Enoki needed a good vent so sorry Nico xD

"No, no it's actually relieving to know someone at the top has those below them and not of the family in mind should this ticking time bomb ever explode. I for one can say I appreciate that peace of mind." A gentle smile of her own gradually began to appear on her dark furred lips, an ear pivoted forward once the male cleared his throat to begin asking a question in regards to words she had spoken only moments before. A small nod of her head first before Enoki cleared her own throat to begin telling the historian her tale of how she came to Willow Ridge, a pack that was far more organized and enjoying simpler times.

"Yes, but admittedly I was reluctant to join when Elettra first offered a place for me here. I was fairly new to these lands and adamant about settling so quickly. Eventually the idea grew on me when I began to long for a sense of belonging and family thus when we encountered again I gave her my verdict and sworn loyalty." Pausing she allowed the man time to absorb her briefed version of how she came to be here, smoldering amber gaze locked just as intently upon his paler yellow. "When I joined there was no questioning the stability of the pack. Everything was just and ran smoothly as it should. In my opinion things didn't seem to start falling apart until last spring with my return and Morganna had informed me of Skolls deeds."

A heavy sigh blocked the thoughts she truly wanted to say in regards to that, but there was definitely nothing that could be done about that anymore. No use beating a dead horse. "Elettra should have ousted them both for breaking pack law. I know he is her child, but law is law and who knows how many more times her son will break these rules to tickle his own fancies knowing mother will protect him and now his sister since her rise to leadership." Anger began to boil beneath her two toned pelt, limbs hoisting her slender frame onto all fours to give herself a shake and rid the negative energy enveloping her, unaware that her words had began to come out as a hiss between clenched teeth. If there was one thing that easily got beneath Enoki's skin it was disrespect and law breaking. Realizing then that she was still in the presence of @Nicolò ; anger blinding her to those around her, an apologetic smile settled upon her dark countenance, ivory dipped tail wagging sheepishly at her flanks. "Sorry about that, I haven't told anyone my feelings in regards to that situation." Hopefully her bold words hadn't rubbed him the wrong way. There were only so many allies she had in this chaotic storm and each one too valuable to lose over heated words. Especially the one who had her safety in mind.

Played by Lightning who has 168 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nicolò Archer

He was pleased to hear that his words had not been taken the wrong way. Compared to the rest of the Ridge, Enoki was laid back and Nico found his shoulders and neck relax in her presence. It did not take much for the other woman to let down her guard and retell the tale of how she had come to find their pack. Nicolo was attentive, noting that Elettra had, indeed, carried on the family legacy within the lore. It was only now that something was tarnishing it: the children. He remained silent during what she said, a small smile forming on his lips. She was quite the speaker and recalled information immediately when needed. His eyes sparkled at her.

The alpha was surprised, however, when she moved onto the topic of pack law. There was a slight shift in her tone and it was barely noticeable, but it was there. Nico's ears flicked forward, making sure to pay attention to every single thing she uttered. Enoki had some beef with Skoll having children of his own and the man felt a warmth flood through him to know that Adele and himself were not the only ones that disagreed on his sister's actions on that day, especially someone who was fond of her. However, as soon as the anger came, she shook it off, as if it had come with a slight breeze. His eyebrows lifted at this, slightly surprised at her ability to let go of something that angered her so easily. To the best of his knowledge, females tended to hold grudges, in his experience, at least.

An apology quickly followed and the dark Archer shook his head, perplexed as to why she felt the need to do so. He hoped his next words relieved part of her anxiety, "Please don't apologize...I enjoy hearing what you think. It is what we should be basing our decisions on." He hummed deeply, his pale eyes seeking her amber ones out once more. He spoke again, "Thank you for telling me."

WesternStock @ DA, KYghost @ DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
Played by AshBash who has 476 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Enoki Archer

The pace in which her tail swung at her flanks gradually increased as the dark Archer spoke reassuringly that her words were nothing to be afraid of speaking upon; at least in his presence, and had even gone far enough as to thank her for bringing such thoughts to the light. Apparently the patchy woman wasn't the only one within the Ridge that held such feelings toward that particular situation, the look that sparkled within the depths of his yellow gaze indication enough. "Well then I apologize for apologizing." Enoki spoke softly, a lightly chuckle easily escaping her marred snout.

Suddenly an amplified grrrr and grumble broke the quiet silence that settled between them, the corner of Enoki's ebony lips tugging back into another sheepish smile when realization that the sound had come from her stomach dawned upon her. "I guess this conversation has built up quite the appetite." She announced before giving her fur a swift shake, returning her attention onto Nico's countenance. "I think i've stolen enough of your time for myself for one day plus I'd best go scout out the meadow again before someone thinks to accuse me of slacking on my duties, or worse." A light playful tone blanketed her words as they left her lips, a couple steps bringing her closer to her leader in order to bump the cold tip of her nose against the warmth of his cheek. A last string of words falling just short of a whisper. "Perhaps we could do this again without the heavier subjects and the risk of unwanted ears listening in."

With that she retreated back the same amount of steps she had taken in order to meet his gaze one last time, dipping her head in a nod of farewell before turning to seek out the awaiting meadow and whichever unlucky rabbit would come to serve as the cure for her grumbling stomach. Despite how heavy the conversation had come to weigh in the end, Enoki definitely looked forward to getting to know just who @Nicolò Archer truly was.

Fade.

(This post was last modified: Jun 07, 2016, 06:51 AM by Enoki.)