(See All?) Announcements
648 Users Online
Bing, Google, Moonshadow

Reckless behaviour — Turtleback Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Siki who has 497 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Craw
I guess that's as much as you can hope for, haha! Enjoy your new place, anyway :D
And Craw had to get one last thing in...

She looked relieved, as though this had accomplished anything for her, as though speaking her brother's name to a stranger was a tangible step forward, real, meaningful progress. He could understand it. When desperate - and this Zeta Argyris was clearly frantic with worry - any glimmer of hope was worth latching onto as sustenance. He respected her willpower, her refusal to give up. How long would it last?

With reiterations of the important details - to Zeta, those of her brother, and to Craw, those of her pack - he stepped aside to more clearly let her pass, opening his mouth to offer his farewells when he changed his mind. He grunted, in a sort of 'I just had a sudden thought' kinda of way, which wasn't entirely a lie. It's just that what he said only half-reflected it. While what Zeta had so generously offered so far left almost no doubt, Craw wanted to be rid of any doubt at all if he was going to take this back to Celandine - and so decided to reveal that he wasn't quite so ignorant.

"Wait, Zeta," he said slowly, an ear twisting around and a small frown on his face as though a connection had just been made, "Argyris. I'm sure I recognise that name... is Erebos a relation?"
[Image: wm_by_euphoriclies-da4medx.png]
Played by Dot who has 63 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Zeta Argyris
<3

The male made way for her to move past him, and after reaffirming that he was clear on the description of her brother and pack she believed she was clear to move forward with her search. The thought dawned on her that she wouldn't be able to travel too long before heading back to Broken Timber Pines, as she had made an oath to stay and provide and be part of their pack. She couldn't just up and leave them, not after Iopah and Eirian had taken the huge risk of taking in a family of five into their ranks. No, she would be limited to her travels a couple days at a time before she would have to return and make sure she was doing her part. She loved her brother, but she would not squander the opportunity they had given her on a chance that she might find him where she looked.

Craw’s voice surprised her and stopped her in her tracks, a paw hanging mid-air. She turned her nose to meet his yellow eyes once more. He knew her father?? She beamed, her tail flicking pleasantly at the mention of the last wolf she had combed these lands in search of. “Yeah, he’s my Dad!”
the rabbit
Played by Siki who has 497 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Craw
feel free to archive <3

The look on her face told Craw everything he needed to know before Zeta even opened her mouth. He remembered all too well the tone in @Celandine's voice as she had mentioned her uncle Erebos, a sentiment completely different to the pleasure displayed by, what he soon learned, was his packmate's cousin.

He smiled, his own pale tail waving slowly in satisfaction, partly to keep the sweet and naive Zeta at ease and partly because he was happy with what had just happened. "I see. In that case, I may pay you a visit at some point - always good to know the neighbours." He dipped his head again, cogs turning, and now all he wanted to do was find his own Argyris and let this one get on with her search. Their use for each other was done. "Zane Argyris, black fur, orange eyes. Good luck, Zeta."
[Image: wm_by_euphoriclies-da4medx.png]