(See All?) Announcements
449 Users Online
Google, Torianna, Bing

ruled the streets until the morning light — Oak Tree Bend 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ace who has 377 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kyna Argyris Archer
@Aponi -- Sorry this took me so long. :<  I tried to wrap it up so maybe we could have something more recent?  But she'd probably stop if you really wanted Aponi to chase her down or something.

There’s no boy you’re interested in, is there?”

Oh, definitely not Alastor.  Beneath her strawberry blond coat, the girl felt her skin prickle uncomfortably, her mind flickering to Greer without any further prompting.  She hadn’t told anyone else about her special shadow friend, not outside of Sahalie (and Alastor by association), but indeed, she considered the other wolf to be very dear indeed.  Was she interested in him?  What did that even me—

Before her thoughts could get any further away from her, Aponi continued her explanation.  In truth, the yearling had been expecting a brusque answer at best, a harsh scolding at worst.  But a lesson.  A life lesson?  It hit Kyna squarely in the face as if her mother had gone and thrown a large stone, simply staring at the grey wolf as the gears in her mind ground to a halt.

“I--  I--  I--” The girl babbled helplessly, taking a step back, as though that might rescue her from the reality she’d just crashed into.  She was--  She was an accident.  Phineas and Aponi just liked each other, Aponi was just in heat (whatever that meant), and then she just--  And they didn’t know--  And then—

Kyna’s mouth open and closed several times, teeth clinking as she couldn’t find a single word to express the veil of confusion that had descended upon her.  A cold mask slowly slipped over her face, hiding the horror and floating feeling threatening to carry the youth away altogether. “I--  I think I need to go and think,” she finally muttered, taking a few steps back.  “You can keep the rabbit.  We--  We can talk about this later, maybe, I just--  I just--  I need to think.”

The girl said nothing else, wheeling on her paws in a desperate attempt to escape the crushing feeling suddenly threatening to consume her entirely.

Resources by freepik.com, table by Kydnt
Played by Ghost who has 517 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aponi Donata

The look on Kyna's face was almost inscrutable but Aponi thought there may have been just a flicker of something in the fiery eyes at the mention of boys. Silver brows raised upwards in surprise before the mother composed herself and smoothed them. So perhaps there was a boy, was it really Alastor? The boy seemed nice but kind of...quiet and frankly the way he followed Sahalie around the Aquila woman suspected he may already be smitten. Was there someone else? Kyna was known to spend days at a time out of the borders visiting god only knows who.

Before Aponi had a chance to press any further the teen took a step back looking absolutely appalled, horrified even. The pregnant woman hoisted her body into the air with a grunt of exertion when Kyna stepped back further, concern painted across her features. Taking a step forward in an attempt to close the gap she had no idea what she had said wrong or what could have possibly resulted in such a reaction. Opening her mouth she faltered, "....Kyna I," but was cut off by the girls words.

Aponi made no move to stop her as she ran, instead watching as her form shrank and finally disappeared into the foliage. Closing her blue eyes tightly for a minute or two she sighed sinking back down onto her belly. If she wasn't exhausted before she certainly was now.

Fade
[Image: AplcUOC.png]