(See All?) Announcements
410 Users Online
Bing, Google

a favourite face — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Siki who has 223 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kinis Tainn
<blockquote>Rihael, Fenru, Kisla. Kinis made sure to store their names away, never to be forgotten, as extensions to the family he loved so much. It was entirely possible that he would never see a large portion of his siblings again, but that didn't stop them from being a part of who he was. It was clear that Indru loved them all dearly, and Kinis was pleased that they had such a supportive family. Indru had been an effective parental figure to Kinis and his littermates, when he had been young. Kinis was sure that he would make an even more devoted actual father.

The comment about Ruiko made Kinis think if his previous assumptions had been a little wide of the mark; just how permanent was his brother's stay here? Well, it looked like Kinis would be lingering a while, so there was no damage done, but... Ruiko had been gone a fair while. Did this mean...? No, it would still happen, there was just no rush. Kinis nodded once to acknowledge the sentiment, though, considering the early difficulties between him and Indru, didn't want to linger on the subject.

Talking about the mother of Indru's children was a much nicer prospect. Kinis pondered the name for a moment, but had to admit that he had never heard of it. <b>"I'm sure I will,"</b> he laughed, happy for his brother's obvious infatuation. <b>"She'd have to be brilliant to keep you under control."</b> He grinned, his comment clearly just a sibling jest, and energy darted to his limbs at Indru's brisk movements.

<b>"Shall we go home?"</b> he said, and wasn't sure what to make of the fact that he hardly stumbled over the last word at all.</blockquote>
<center>user posted image
<i>at least... that's where I'm supposed to be...</i></center>
Played by Tara who has 549 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Indru Tainn
We could end it here if you like? Archive it if you want too! :D

A gentle laugh broke from Indru at Kinis's comment, it was strange how quickly the brothers reverted to their old familial relationship once the walls had been broken down. He wondered what Corinna would make all of the Tainn's now back together again, but surely having your family in the pack could never be seen as a negative — nothing was quite as thick as blood. Indru's happiness at the renewed relationship between him and Kinis, something he found had bothered him much more than he had realised, brought out his playful, energetic side again and looking at Kinis, it seemed catching.

The question that came from his brother caused a grin to crack Indru's muzzle, and he nodded sharply, his tail waving once again and darted forward a way into the trees. He was eager to show his younger brother his new family, who wouldn't be when they were as proud of them as Indru was. Besides having Kinis home would be great for the pups, they would get to know their extended family in person opposed to forever hearing stories or mentions of them in passing. Let's go. Without another glance Indru bounded forward, his movements light and excited, allowing time for Kinis to catch up and follow.