Bing, Google, Aven

Earthshakers — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health
Played by Siki who has 497 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Craw
editing to add: am waiting to find out OoC if Craw would've learned something. Could we have at least one more round? Craw might have a small bomb to drop~ Timeline change so the stuff in strikeout is irrelevant.

The woman took the hint, and bent the knee accordingly. The corner of his mouth had twitched up at how she had begun the sentence, enjoying, as ever, the hint of fire within her - that spirit which said she was not easily tamed. That was fine, he didn't need to tame her, just be able to predict and control her. Nor did he need Morganna's encouragement to step forward, finally moving into the personal space of the loner like he had teased last time, but now he was invited. Regarding her for a moment, satisfied by her display, he reached down and gently took her muzzle in his jaws, holding her just for a second to affirm the promise she had just made.

Then he let go, and shifted his nose to instead nudge under her chin, encouraging her to lift her head back up. With someone else, he may not have done the same, but he was attracted to her fire and did not want to snuff it out - at least before he could better understand it, and make sure that it was a strength which worked in his favour.

Stepping back, an ear twisted towards Morganna as she asked for more information, satisfied by the solidarity she was displaying just by asking the question. He gave the woman her space back, having finally breached it, hoping this would be a prosperous decision. He didn't speak, content to hear what she might tell Morganna, curious to know whether the woman at his side - who had been born and raised in these lands - knew more than he.
(This post was last modified: May 05, 2016, 06:19 AM by Craw. Edit Reason: to edit ooc )
[Image: wm_by_euphoriclies-da4medx.png]
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris
Not the best, but I wanted to get something posted xD Also, another round would be fine.

Celandine remained still as the man's scarred maw wrapped around her own. She had to resist the curl threatening to overtake her lips, and the snort just begging to be released. Submission was unpleasant. Why wolves chose to live their lives as subordinates, the woman could not understand. No, the roles should have been reversed. It should have been her own pale muzzle stretching over his, and maybe in another life that was true. Unfortunately, this was her new reality, so she best learn to tolerate it. For a while at least.

When he finally pulled away, she thought his display was over, but instead of retreating back to the dark woman's side, he nudged her chin. Now that really confused her. Dominance was about taking away power, yet it would seem that the male was trying to give some of it back? How odd. She'd never seen it done before. 

Once he stepped away for good, the woman's amber eyes fell upon the woman. "tell me more." Celandine hadn't figured them out yet; the game they were playing, what they really wanted. It was beyond her. Regardless, she had just bowed to them, agreed to become a pawn to the Queen and King, and she would play her part dutifully so long as it suited her. "Her name is Maeve, she left Silent Moon Plateau with my uncle." The bitterness still evident on her tongue. "He failed them, and now she's gone." At least it felt nice to let someone know what a disappointment the man had been.

"She'd be nearly a yearling now, gray coat with green eyes." 

(This post was last modified: May 03, 2016, 09:35 AM by Celandine.)
Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall

Silent Moon Plateau was a name she was now well and truly familiar with, and Morganna couldn't contain the twitch of a smile at the other woman's obvious disapproval of her uncle. "It'd seem we have some common ground after all... disappointing uncles seem ter be runnin' at a surplus." The description of a grey coat was nothing remarkable but green eyes would stand out more. She took a moment to mull over the information. Greer had told her he had made a friend at the Plateau, though the age of said companion was unmentioned. She imagined however, after being burned by Hecate that he might be inclined to avoid the ones with green eyes.

"My brother, @Greer..." the clarification was for @Craw's benefit more than their newest recruit, "had a friend at the Plateau before Phineas..." she stopped short as the realisation dawned that perhaps this was his daughter and in another life, had circumstances been different, they might have been sisters if the tales were to be believed. Her face had gone blank for just a moment before she blinked and resumed "Before they disbanded. Would yer like me ter talk ter him? He can be a bit... shy."

[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine couldn't help but wonder what it was that the dark woman's uncle had done, but left it unquestioned. There were more important matters to tend to, and it would seem now that they had plenty of time for all of that later. Still, she could not help the smile that graced her maw at the words. Maybe the woman wouldn't be so bad.

Pale ears drew forward at Greer's name, one she knew all too well. Brother? As many princes as she'd met from Willow Ridge, none had ever mentioned having a sister. What a shame. It might have done her some good to have a friend so young. Celandine did not need to hear the rest, as she'd already had her little rendezvous with the inky man, but the mention of Phineas' name forced her ears to retreat. She knew not of the man's history with Elettra, or that there was ever any possibility of relations between the two. Aside from the occasional stories from his younger days in the Willows, the woman actually knew very little of his time there. 

"He can be a bit... shy." So that's what they were calling it? "I've talked to your brother. I met him once before, when we were nearly yearlings. It doesn't seem as though he's changed a bit. She waited to let the words sink in, before continuing. "He's the one who told me about my father." And there it was, her identity laid out for them both to see.

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
Short wrap up post is short. @Celandine @Craw, archiving this so don't forget to claim LP!

He doesn't seem as though he's changed a bit. So she had already bumped into Greer (unsurprising given her proximity to the Willows and her brothers habit of sticking to the fringes of their domain). The following comment was met with a nod, eyes softening some as she wondered whether or not she should offer her sympathies or condolences but what good would those do a wolf that needed food in her belly and the stability a pack could offer? Lacking the experience herself she truly doubted she could make the notion sound sincere anyway, so she changed the topic instead. Growing these puppies was absolutely famishing work. "Smells like there's a meal around 'ere somewhere. Care ter join?"

{fade}
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]