589 Users Online
Google, Bing, Jethro

A Lovely Night — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by AshBash who has 476 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Enoki Archer
@Nicolò Feel free to archive unless you want to tag on a final post for Nico <3

It was with a small sense of relief that Nicolo didn't seem entirely upset with the lack of a proper answer to his question, instead the dark coated male graced her with one of his heart melting smiles; which she silently thought was something he should be doing more often, even if only a half before offering a soft spoken thank you. Enoki nodded her head and a smile of her own reached the dark lining of her lips, meeting his pale yellow gaze with her brightly lit amber ones evenly. "I wish I could have been of more help in that regard, but you're welcome none the less." Yet little did she know just how much she was actually helping in other ways.

A huff soon left the man's mouth followed by another charming smile that only warranted the one still present on her own face to grow a fraction in size, her ivory dipped tail swaying just a few inches below her spine while he asked one last question. If the magpie resembling wolf could have her way the two would spend the entire night patrolling the territory while talking aimlessly, but Enoki knew such fantasies could not be at at a time like this. Like Nicolo had mentioned there were other things he must do. So holding his gaze silently for a split second she then shook her head with a warm smile, adjusting to stand to her feet again. "Not that I can recall at this moment. I've stolen enough of your time away from the pack for one night, I shouldn't be any more selfish." A soft chuckle left her lips as the humor in her words reached the blazing depths of her eyes, ebony limbs taking a couple steps forward to brush the tip of her nose against the plush area of his left cheek. "Goodnight Nicolo."

Farewell gifted a different scent wafted on the air as she began to slowly pad away that caught the woman's attention, the mixture of lynx and deer stirring the huntress. Sleep was not yet knocking on her door that night thus the two toned woman decided being productive would be the better option. Perhaps if she was lucky the feline was already long gone and the patchy female could salvage what was left of the carcass to replenish what caches she could. There was only one way to figure that out. Path of travel adjusted accordingly, it wasn't long until her silhouette vanished into the night.

Exit/Fade

(This post was last modified: Aug 10, 2016, 05:00 PM by Enoki.)