(See All?) Announcements
686 Users Online
Google, Bing, Baidu, Isla

wanderer
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Siki who has 497 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Craw
This is Craw's last post, feel free to post once more each if you want (to wrap up and get LP!) or archive <3 Once they've found something (anything!), let me know and we can have a reporting thread :) Thanks you two! I'll check if you can get 'demonstrating scouting' LP for this, since we've got 6+ posts between us dedicated to it.

The pair of young wolves before him were certainly to-the-point. A slow smile split Craw's muzzle at their reaction, at how @Greer didn't hide his opinion of their unsavoury neighbour, at how they both wasted no time in confirming their support and action. This was how a pack was supposed to operate, and though they had not yet found a single thing, he was pleased with them.

"Good," he rasped, glancing from the white face to the black one, making a note to see how well they worked together. They might have been fire and ice, but in a lot of other ways had a lot in common - pragmatic, blunt, non-superfluous. If they made an effective team, then he could think of one key task they may be suited to perform together. That could wait for an appraisal of their work here.

"I want to know more than just this one pack. We're still new here and the children make it hard for many of us to go far - so I give you two permission to scout as far as you think necessary."

Stepping forward to bump @Celandine's muzzle with his nose and nip at Greer's cheek, he moved between them, brushing past both as if to just strengthen his scent in their pelts. With a dismissive grunt, he dipped his head and then turned back to the monadnock, leaving the rest in their capable hands.

{exit}
[Image: wm_by_euphoriclies-da4medx.png]
Played by Arla who has 556 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Greer Archer-Lyall

His tail gave a slow wag of approval as Craw announced that they could scout as far as they deemed necessary. While he was not necessary interested in pursuing a pack role (although this task might just change his mind) he was thrilled at the idea of being able to explore the neighbouring territories without being punished for it. As long as he returned with information, of course. In order to see more of the north he would make that one sacrifice, even if it meant actually having to — cringe — converse with others.

Once Craw had swept himself between them and turned to the monadnock Greer turned his focus to the pale girl. He was still getting used to the fact that she was a part of his pack, his family, but he was not against it. She was a peculiar individual but she pulled her weight and was just as determined as he was to do a good job. Prior to her joining Craw’s small group before they had left for the north the pair had crossed paths a second time… which had been rather interesting. Celandine had asked the shadow to forget about what had happened which, for the most part, he had. But he was curious as to whether the girl had done the same?

He dismissed his thoughts with another slow wave of his tail as he motioned in the direction of where the stranger’s trail started. “Go?” He asked as he stepped forward, inclining his snout as an indication for her to follow as he took several steps away, hoping to lure the girl into beginning their first scouting mission.

Fade.

[Image: ZvqKvOV.png][Image: ah_by_a_yellow_bird-db6f40a.png]
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine was more than pleased with Craw's ruling that they'd be allowed to travel as far as they deemed necessary. She hated explaining herself more than anything, so a little trip away from the monadnock without any negative repercussions would be ideal. Betrayed by her own body's excitement, the pale woman felt her tail begin to sway.  At what point had Celandine Argyris, Heir to Silent Moon Plateau decided that she needed permission to leave her current place of residence? Forcing her tail to still at the thought, the woman offered Craw a nod. 

"We'll bring you something." Although she had a feeling that the something Craw was after wouldn't be the hide of their newest /friend. Ah well, she'd get the chance someday. A little bit of information would have to do for now. Unless the stranger saw fit to provoke them, of course. 

When the grey mass that made up their alpha male began to retreat, Celandine turned her attention to the quiet one beside her. 'Go?' At least he didn't talk much. It would be akin to having a shadow follow her around, and that was something even the former princess could handle. "Yes, I suppose we should." And with that, the woman set off behind Greer.

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]