677 Users Online
Bing, Google

get drunk on the good life — Whisper Caverns 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 517 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aponi Donata
Aponi exit!

Silver brow raised at his laugh, it seemed the man found this less than amusing despite the sound that he had uttered. Ren answered the question before she even spoke and the brow smoothed, Skoll Archer. Finally a piece of information that she could use later on. She had already sent word with the woman on the mountain, whether this would be delivered or not she had doubts but there was no point doing the same now. Aponi outright laughed at the mention of him being a flight risk, something she herself had been just a year ago. Oh how things changed.

Shaking her head she stated rather matter of fact, "I do not seek his help. Rather I just like knowing that I could come and send whatever this kingdom he spoke of toppling down around him." Glancing over the man now the blue eyes sparkled with unhindered mischief, Ren hadn't seemed like Skoll's biggest fan either so there was no point in hiding. Smiling she offered only one more contribution to the conversation, "Should you ever be looking for a home and find yourself across the mountain I think the Bend would suit you quite well. That is, if you ever want to get away from the prince of the west." Aponi smiled wryly at the end of her sentence before standing and exiting the cave, silver coat blending into the mist until she disappeared into the night.

[Image: AplcUOC.png]