(See All?) Announcements
758 Users Online
Bing, Google, Finley

[TfT] Smooth Blue-toned Pebble — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.

Tit for Tat, This or That

While not shiny, this pebble laying in the shale makes regular mountain rock look like a pile of rubbish with its peculiar, periwinkle blue shade. Is it edible? Probably not.
(This post was last modified: Jun 13, 2016, 01:41 AM by Spirit of Wildwood.)
Played by Maeby who has 207 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Darrah Tainn

Deciding that it surely wouldn't hurt, and having ran out of other places to familiarize himself with,  Darrah took off toward a travel across the mountain. He'd intended on visiting his cousin Celandine back at the Plateau, though he sure was having one hell of a time locating their freakin' scent. "Across the mountain.. She said that, right?" The Tainn stopped to ponder over previously exchanged conversations between the pair. "I'm almost positive.." It was frustrating, to say the least. Perhaps he should have brought backup, you know, for directional purposes. "No, I know she said that!" the male growled, pacing the perimeter.

The Raven had finally come to the conclusion that the only plausible cause of action would be to go forward when suddenly something caught his eye. Having always had somewhat of a curious nature, the prince decided that it was absolutely necessary to scope the foreign object out. Upon confronting the treasure, it became clear to him that it had been nothing but a strange colored rock. Regardless, he couldn't seem to pull himself away from it. "I.. I sort of want to.. Take this.." he murmured solely to himself. Though there was really no real reason to take the obscurity, other than the fact that it was neat. "I could give it to the pups.. Or.. Or.." Keep it for himself, the likelier outcome of the two. "Yeah, I'm gonna.. I'm gonna take this. I deserve it." After all, he'd been working so hard since his return. He deserved a reward! Carefully placing the item in his maw, the Tainn peeked around to confirm that nobody had been there to witness.

Celebrate the way the night hides scars.

Darrah Tainn

(This post was last modified: Jun 13, 2016, 06:19 AM by Darrah.)
At some point,

I started looking at the ground more than the sky

It’s hard even to breathe.
Played by Maeby who has 207 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Darrah Tainn

It had appeared as if Darrah was in the clear, though just to be sure he threw in an extra sweep of the perimeter to make sure that nobody had been around to spot him take off with this new guilty pleasure of his. Once he was absolutely sure, he gripped tighter to the periwinkle beauty and turned to the direction of his home.

'Where am I gonna' put it?' he questioned in thought. 'If I'm not careful.. Well, Reiko might find it.. Or.. Or someone might mistake it for an ordinary pebble and toss it out..' Yeah, because the members of Oak Tree Bend often tidied up pebbles in their spare time. Right. 'I'm gonna have to... Maybe it'd be safer if I buried it..' only to forget about it's whereabouts after a week or so? No way. 'I can't just keep it in my mouth foreevverr.' he sighed, though in all honesty that was sounding like his best bet. 'If I bury it at the base of the oak tree.. There's no way I'd lose it then..' but at the same time he'd look absolutely mad digging around the tree every day. Was this rock really worth his reputation? Regardless, he trotted toward home with the treasure safely secured in his maw. Details could always be figured out later. And hell, he had the whole travel back to think about it.

Celebrate the way the night hides scars.

Darrah Tainn

At some point,

I started looking at the ground more than the sky

It’s hard even to breathe.