(See All?) Announcements
511 Users Online
Google, Bing, Hazelnut

hey, don't write yourself off yet — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
<33 I am sorry time has not been on my side nor my Jayse muse.
Her dirty paws and furry coat

She wished the girl could speak in reply. Maybe they both did. But, surely life must be okay for her here? Veho was a pretty good man, and why she hadn't spoken with Oula she didn't seem bad. If Jayse had known the girl had family here she would have worried less, and she would have liked to get to know them as well.

With every ounce of enegry she had she put it into focusing on Pip. When the yearling dipped her muzzle closer, Jayse made sure to do the same. Watching, and waiting. The small fish began to swim near them, unknowing their fate, she wondered what made Pip decide to strike. Jayse would have at any moment, but that wouldn't have been a guarantee. Ignoring the coldness of the water, she noticed the fish was just beneath the small wolf when she latched onto it, no flaw in her strike. Wide eyed, it was rather awe inspiring watching it happen. Okay, she understood. The last possible second, when she could count scales if she so wished.

With encouragement, she waited, keeping her eye on a few possible targets. The pale wolf did not move till she could see those tiny scales, and in one rapid movement she snaked her muzzle, grabbing it.  It wasn't a firm old, she only had an end instead of a middle, and the thing flipped back to the water. Jayse wasn't disappointed, she smiled to Pip ready to try again. It was not until Jayse had a mouthful of fish did she leave the water, but then she was ready to do it again. She did not mind one bit spending the day fishing with the brilliant girl beside her.

{fade}

[Image: 9Py9751.png]