502 Users Online
Google, Bing, Khalon

To Whom It May Concern — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
<blockquote><i>sorry siki :( but here it is :D</i>

The boy would always miss his parents, despite not remembering much. It wasn't so bad to wonder what it would have been like? Was it? He watched Kinis wondering if he felt the same way. Should he feel guilty for bringing it up? Misery loved company, but he hadn't exactly wanted to bring Kinis down to that level where he'd been. He studied the bright amber eyes of his littermate, hoping that his slight change of coversation had worked. It appeared not, and Triell could only frown until Kinis spoke. He chuckled at the Tainn's observation. He'd always admired how Kinis thought of things, as it was different from his own way of thinking, it was enlighting. <b>"True, true,"</b> he voiced in agreement trying to keep a straight face for a second, but he was unable to keep a grin off his face. Him and Kinis old? The idea was hilarious, the picture of two of them old men instead of teenagers. All gray, and wrinkled. Anyone would be happy to be in their prime, and they spent it worry over what? What they could not change.

<b>"Well, I guess it's best just to be grateful what we have, and I'm glad your my brother."</b> He stated, sobering slightly. However, he was not ready to go back in any sorrowful state. No, he was ready to be that upbeat wolf. One who enjoyed life, and he much wanted Kinis to feel the same. Before Kinis might answer or think, Triell leaned, and playfully nipped at his brother's neck. Just as quickly he leapt away, laughing in the dark daring Kinis to chase him.</blockquote>
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]